PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 10-04-2018, 02:21   #811
Ratmundo

Ratmundo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastRatmundo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastRatmundo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastRatmundo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastRatmundo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
San Marino... So good that they have a special section in Wikipedia: Matches not lost by San Marino

I think their stars would be Massimo Bonini and Andy Selva. I can't think of anyone else.
But it would be great to have a team from every country, unfortunately, I know it's not possible

Imagine, a full (200+ teams) with all-star, all-time players. Would be so epic
I agree mate, it would be awesome but sadly, for now at least, not possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dapper16 View Post
Glad to see The Reggae Boyz of Jamaica are ready to be make thier debut in this epic file!
I knew you'd be happy that the Reggae Boyz are joining the file

Quote:
Originally Posted by noizpop View Post
Stunning, as I expected from Rattmundo. Can't stop playing with the hungarian top scorers...
Thanks buddy, I'm glad you're enjoying the brilliant Hungarians. Such a good squad, I've had some great matches between Hungary and the Austrians

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ratmundo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 18:56   #812
Stringer33

Stringer33 is an unknown

Hi Ratmundo,

Thank you so much for your amazing work (very impressed by your knowledge regarding football).
It is such a pleasure to play with those legendary players (you made me create an account especially for that ).
Can you please send me the new file at : [email protected]

Thanks mate.

ps : are the pre and post 80's teams still programmed ?
Stringer33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 00:07   #813
grenv69

grenv69 is an unknown

Hi Ratmundo,

Thanks for the latest teams, can't wait to play with the added teams. Keep up the great work, looking forward to further updates.

Regards,

Ash
grenv69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 08:42   #814
flipperred

flipperred is an unknown

Hey Ratmundo, RedTed here with a new account after I forgot my password, let me just say how incredible your efforts here are! WOW! 56 national sides with many more to follow, superb!

Keep up the great work!

We are not worthy.
flipperred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 16:48   #815
Ratmundo

Ratmundo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastRatmundo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastRatmundo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastRatmundo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastRatmundo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo28000 View Post
hey ratmundo, can you share it with me. thanks.
[email protected]
thank you for your work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phønix View Post
Hi Ratmundo,

I'm dying to try out the 're-balanced' gameplay for myself. Sounds very promising!

It seems I missed the part where I had to request it through e-mail. Is that stil possible? [email protected]

I would be very grateful to get the chance to try it out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stringer33 View Post
Hi Ratmundo,

Thank you so much for your amazing work (very impressed by your knowledge regarding football).
It is such a pleasure to play with those legendary players (you made me create an account especially for that ).
Can you please send me the new file at : [email protected]

Thanks mate.

ps : are the pre and post 80's teams still programmed ?
I'm sorry guys, but for now I'm only sending out my updated file to those who have been supporting me on this project none stop for the past year or so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grenv69 View Post
Hi Ratmundo,

Thanks for the latest teams, can't wait to play with the added teams. Keep up the great work, looking forward to further updates.

Regards,

Ash
Cheers Ash,

I hope the latest update gives you a whole new challenge buddy.

Thanks for posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipperred View Post
Hey Ratmundo, RedTed here with a new account after I forgot my password, let me just say how incredible your efforts here are! WOW! 56 national sides with many more to follow, superb!

Keep up the great work!

We are not worthy.
So RedTed is no more

Cheers for posting matey, I hope you're liking the new teams, gameplay etc

Old 12-04-2018, 17:52   #816
Stringer33

Stringer33 is an unknown

[QUOTE=Ratmundo;2210557]I'm sorry guys, but for now I'm only sending out my updated file to those who have been supporting me on this project none stop for the past year or so.

Fair enough Ratmundo,
I'm disappointed but I understand your point.
Keep my mail adress if you change your mind.

Keep up the good work
Stringer33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2018, 14:15   #817
flipperred

flipperred is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratmundo View Post
So RedTed is no more

Cheers for posting matey, I hope you're liking the new teams, gameplay etc
hopefully they will eventually send me my password reset email and RedTed will live again.

Until then temp account.

Really enjoying your latest batch of teams, cant wait to see what's hidden up your sleeve.
flipperred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2018, 21:04   #818
paf71

paf71 is an unknown

Thanks Ratmundo the patch 56 teams is fantastic, now even at the lower levels it is more difficult to play, the goalkeepers are much improved, it seems almost another game. Congratulations and go on like this
paf71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2018, 15:32   #819
chandineo

chandineo is an unknown

bueno decir que despues de unos dias viciandome con mi cuñado a esta maravilla que as hecho me quedo sin palabras juegas y no paras de jugar los porteros estan a un nivel buenisimo y el juego parece que a mejorado me encanta gracias el pes 2018 esta bien pero realmente disfruto mas con este pes 2017 y este option file este con uno de clubs lellendas a este nivel seria el juego definitivo
chandineo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2018, 21:02   #820
Ratmundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipperred View Post
hopefully they will eventually send me my password reset email and RedTed will live again.

Until then temp account.

Really enjoying your latest batch of teams, cant wait to see what's hidden up your sleeve.
Lots of surprises coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by paf71 View Post
Thanks Ratmundo the patch 56 teams is fantastic, now even at the lower levels it is more difficult to play, the goalkeepers are much improved, it seems almost another game. Congratulations and go on like this
Thanks mate, I'm very happy that you guys are enjoying the update and the 'new' added challenge. Much, much more to look forward to soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandineo View Post
bueno decir que despues de unos dias viciandome con mi cuñado a esta maravilla que as hecho me quedo sin palabras juegas y no paras de jugar los porteros estan a un nivel buenisimo y el juego parece que a mejorado me encanta gracias el pes 2018 esta bien pero realmente disfruto mas con este pes 2017 y este option file este con uno de clubs lellendas a este nivel seria el juego definitivo
Thank you for posting your review on this thread matey, I really appreciate it, and it is great for me to hear how much you are enjoying the file.

Old 17-04-2018, 21:05   #821
Ratmundo

[QUOTE=Stringer33;2210560]
Quote:
I'm sorry guys, but for now I'm only sending out my updated file to those who have been supporting me on this project none stop for the past year or so.

Fair enough Ratmundo,
I'm disappointed but I understand your point.
Keep my mail adress if you change your mind.

Keep up the good work
Thank you for your understanding mate... I have PM'd you

Old 17-04-2018, 21:19   #822
Ratmundo

Classic/Best of Tunisia Squad - Faces Preview

Old 18-04-2018, 06:40   #823
mrpadania

mrpadania is an unknown

I have noticed that now is much more difficult to defend on corner kicks, before this update 99/100 corners were catched by my goalkeepers holding triangle or punched out of the box, now this is more dangerous, he often can't reach the ball and the other players can easily head in to the net.
mrpadania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2018, 11:23   #824
Ratmundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpadania View Post
I have noticed that now is much more difficult to defend on corner kicks, before this update 99/100 corners were catched by my goalkeepers holding triangle or punched out of the box, now this is more dangerous, he often can't reach the ball and the other players can easily head in to the net.
Exactly mate, because in real life the GK does not save or punch 99/100 corners

But it is still possible to punch/clear the ball with your GK, but you have to time it perfectly rather than spamming the buttons as before.

The opposition players will attack the ball more aggressively on corners/freekicks now as I have set each teams best headers of the ball to go forward in the box for set pieces.

So you can choose to either man-mark these players or challenge for the ball via heading with one of your players, I prefer the latter myself.

Let me know how you get on

Old 18-04-2018, 12:16   #825
mrpadania

mrpadania is an unknown

Quote:
Exactly mate, because in real life the GK does not save or punch 99/100 corners

But it is still possible to punch/clear the ball with your GK, but you have to time it perfectly rather than spamming the buttons as before.

The opposition players will attack the ball more aggressively on corners/freekicks now as I have set each teams best headers of the ball to go forward in the box for set pieces.

So you can choose to either man-mark these players or challenge for the ball via heading with one of your players, I prefer the latter myself.

Let me know how you get on
Yes, now it's surely better, before it was too much easy and unreal.
mrpadania is offline   Reply With Quote