PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 01-09-2012, 08:55   #1
MysteryMe
  • Supports: Fc Twente

MysteryMe is an unknown

Question most convenient players?

Hi there,

Currently I'm coaching Fc Twente, which goes very well. My best overall player is Fer with 88, my best player qua results is Balotelli.
Now I'm searching for some good players who will improve well. I've bought some 19 and 20 years olds with like 75 overall, but I don't see them improve very fast.

So, which players are really efficient to play with, and can improve? (and the price shouldn't be to high.. Balotelli cost me 38 million.)

MysteryMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 13:15   #2
Rasmus

Rasmus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Rasmus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Rasmus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Try delaney from fc copenhagen. Plays amazing in my ml. he plays anywhere in midfield and is 21 years old. think he is 71 overall from the start.

Also try cornelius - great striker.

De bryunie (or how the f..k you spell it. Belgian player from chelsea. He was released in my league, and i bought him right away.

In general try to do a search on dutch young players - there is quite a few with great potential.

How is bjelland doing for you?
Rasmus is offline   Reply With Quote