guliver

guliver is an unknown

Any chance of a 1024 kit version?

guliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2017, 09:28   #17
ipfw

ipfw is an unknown

Smile Need your help!

May you be kind to change the colour of the following 'KIT PES'; 1)Southampton 16/17 Home kit(turn the black shorts into red)
2)Tott Hotspur 16/17 Home kit(turn the shorts & socks into white)
Please!
My email: [email protected]

Last edited by ipfw; 20-01-2017 at 09:36.. Reason: with attachment photos(but failed)
ipfw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2017, 00:12   #18
dekkoo84

dekkoo84 is an unknown

You did a great job on this! Thank Youu!
dekkoo84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2017, 08:59   #19
sawron

sawron is an unknown

Thanks a lot for your effort!

btw, may i ask again that if you mean that i should import the file twice, first time by only checking the lower box, and then second time import by checking the upper one?

thanks.
sawron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2017, 03:20   #20
aliheidari
  • Supports: barcelona
  • PSN: aliheidari2520

aliheidari has discovered the General Forums. God help us.aliheidari has discovered the General Forums. God help us.aliheidari has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guliver View Post
Any chance of a 1024 kit version?
why? if you want second division teams then use original DFL option file ...
but it can't get many additional team because the limit of image capacity ...
if you want only classic teams from my option file, I will upload them in few days ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dekkoo84 View Post
You did a great job on this! Thank Youu!
your welcome mate ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawron View Post
Thanks a lot for your effort!

btw, may i ask again that if you mean that i should import the file twice, first time by only checking the lower box, and then second time import by checking the upper one?

thanks.
no need to sign upper box at all
"yes" and "no" folders are about signing lower box

when I said color correction it was only about colors contrast to make them more natural in game and get better graphic !
but send me the kit, maybe I could do it for you ...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
aliheidari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2017, 17:56   #21
guliver

guliver is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliheidari View Post
why? if you want second division teams then use original DFL option file ...
but it can't get many additional team because the limit of image capacity ...
if you want only classic teams from my option file, I will upload them in few days ...
I wanted your classic teams in 1024 because of limit if possible (i already have another OF installed)
guliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 13:16   #22
aliheidari

aliheidari has discovered the General Forums. God help us.aliheidari has discovered the General Forums. God help us.aliheidari has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guliver View Post
I wanted your classic teams in 1024 because of limit if possible (i already have another OF installed)
I advice you to delete all old images and use my option file (if you don't care about 2nd divisions)
I set my option file to manage that problem and all main leagues are in ...
also corrected famous team kits in term of color and contrast
just try it and see how effective it is in graphic !
anyway ...
if you only want them in 1024, you should import teams without kits ...
then import kits separately and link them to teams ...

Old 04-03-2017, 01:11   #23
kashif_ganatra

kashif_ganatra is an unknown

thanks for all the great effort, sounds like an amazing option file

ive tried installing it (first time installing anything) and i thought i followed the instructions of importing teams in 2 batches, but for some reason I dont have the proper classic teams. Eg. classic liverpool has only 16 players in squad, my wingers are faceless lol and some non-liverpool players, eg. G.Pelle, Fucile, Abel Gomez, etc. No robbie fowloer, owen, etc, there is kenny dalglish though. Obviously something went wrong or ii didnt install correctly.

please let me know how to fix if possible?
kashif_ganatra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2017, 11:59   #24
SonnyMarkus

SonnyMarkus is an unknown

Overwrite

Will they be teams overwritten or will the amazing classic teams be new added? and if teams were overwritten, which teams? thanks for answer
SonnyMarkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2017, 07:05   #25
gatsbyrollon

gatsbyrollon is an unknown

Great WOrk !!
gatsbyrollon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2017, 02:36   #26
aliheidari

Quote:
Originally Posted by kashif_ganatra View Post
thanks for all the great effort, sounds like an amazing option file

ive tried installing it (first time installing anything) and i thought i followed the instructions of importing teams in 2 batches, but for some reason I dont have the proper classic teams. Eg. classic liverpool has only 16 players in squad, my wingers are faceless lol and some non-liverpool players, eg. G.Pelle, Fucile, Abel Gomez, etc. No robbie fowloer, owen, etc, there is kenny dalglish though. Obviously something went wrong or ii didnt install correctly.

please let me know how to fix if possible?
sorry for late answering ...
for some odd ingame reason it happen to me after a while since installing ... this problem is not from option file (I guess it is something related to online transfer update)
anyway just import those teams again (only teams which have problem)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonnyMarkus View Post
Will they be teams overwritten or will the amazing classic teams be new added? and if teams were overwritten, which teams? thanks for answer
import the whole option file !
you will not need anything else ! (unless you care about second division of leagues)
but if you want only some certain teams, sign the first square (in guide picture in option file zip file) and choose wherever you want to overwrite

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatsbyrollon View Post
Great WOrk !!
thanks man

Old 01-04-2017, 19:34   #27
sebastalian

sebastalian is an unknown

Hi, I've install the first folder with (Yes) and tick the bottom option and after the folder with (NO) but is not working. the competitions has the same logos...the teams are not correct...
Please can you help me, I'm new on this... with the correct steps to install this patch? Thanks
sebastalian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 03:59   #28
Adammce05
  • XBox: bigmce08

Adammce05 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Hey! Really loving this add-on, it's fantastic. I was just wondering about two things:

1. The mod leaves a lot of gaps on the blank Asian league. I tried to use the Chinese Super League mod from this site, made by nicos I believe. However, I think it started to overwrite players that your classic mod must base itself on because it didn't appear to work right. Do you know if it would be possible to fill in the generic Asian teams with, say, those Chinese Super League clubs.

2. Do you know if it's possible to start a Master League with the classic sides hidden? I found that even if I told the new ML to turn off the bundesliga and the other two edit leagues, some of the classic teams would still appear in the Copa Lib - is it possible to hide them at all? I was wondering if so, so I can do a ML without the classic players going all over the place. Otherwise, is there a workaround that I can use?

3.My OCD caused me to rename all the players in caps to fit the normal game. If I have to keep uninstalling the classic teams, for any reason, how can I avoid having to rename every player? Is that possible?

I know this is a lot of detail so thank you so much if you can find the time to reply. Would love to strike a balance here and get as much content in there as I can - only just came back to PES, so trying to find the perfect balance and not sure where to start. If you can help, I'd be very much appreciative!
Adammce05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2017, 15:24   #29
aliheidari

option file updated

guys if you have problems for which team will be oeverwrite,
sign first square and choose team to be overwritten freely