Over 180 mins 2 5.56%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2017, 13:31   #7081
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
I bought Heat before Jonno, are you proud of me?
Did you post it? If not, get fucked.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jonno394 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 13:47   #7082
Ali
Tread Lightly
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonno394 View Post
Did you post it? If not, get fucked.
I did not.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ali is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 13:51   #7083
BarnDoor
Hairy Saddlebags
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Doesn't count then. I can't be proud of you if you don't show some initiative.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 14:17   #7084
Ali
Tread Lightly

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Fine then.

Here are the last blu-rays I bought. Be prepared to have feelings of enormous pride:

Old 05-04-2017, 14:22   #7085
Jonno394
XLV

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I'd argue that 2/5 of those films are shit, hipster, garbage.

Old 05-04-2017, 15:01   #7086
Ali
Tread Lightly

Her and.... Inherent Vice?

Old 05-04-2017, 15:05   #7087
Jonno394
XLV

Paul Thomas Anderson

Old 05-04-2017, 15:38   #7088
BarnDoor
Hairy Saddlebags

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Paul Thomas Anderson isn't an issue per se, but this particular film is very likely what you suggest Jonno.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
Old 05-04-2017, 15:45   #7089
Jonno394
XLV

I'll hold my hands up here, I confused him with Wes Anderson, mostly because I saw his name, saw the poster, saw Joaquins face and saw the "American neo-noir comedy-drama" words on wiki and just assumed it was Wes.

Old 11-04-2017, 21:15   #7090
BarnDoor
Hairy Saddlebags

More wank:

Old 11-04-2017, 21:29   #7091
Jonno394
XLV

Only one good film among them all.

Spoiler: 

Old 13-05-2017, 14:44   #7092
BarnDoor
Hairy Saddlebags

Unparalleled wank I'm afraid:

Old 14-05-2017, 12:11   #7093
Jonno394
XLV

I no longer wish to associate with you.

Old 14-05-2017, 16:37   #7094
BarnDoor
Hairy Saddlebags

I'm surprised it took you this long.
Old 14-05-2017, 18:20   #7095
Jonno394
XLV

don't worry, just go in to a gaming thread and post the same about me!