PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 09-11-2009, 00:25   #16

777888 is an unknown

The players movements and reactions are just way TOO SLOW and unrealistic in PES2010. The actions and movements of the players are like freezed and delayed.
Now most of the time of the short 10 min game is spent looking at those slow movements and unrealistic pace of football. When I play with CPU, in the entire second half, both teams cannot even take a single shot, looking at the stats, it's 0 shots and 0 shots on target. It is very hard to get over 10 shots in a single game. Too much passing and too little shooting is possible. Remember this is a 10 min game, not 90 min. WE ALL LOVE FAST-PACED & FLUID FOOTBALL in this short 10 min game. We just want to see more attacks, more actions, and more amazing goals.

777888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 07:57   #17
zizou88

zizou88 is an unknown

i would say the game speed is fine but the reactions of players are too slow. it's very hard to get a shot off because of the delay between hitting the button and having them get in the physical position of swinging their leg and shooting.
zizou88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 12:24   #18
Aleksandarcox
  • Supports: Arsenal

Aleksandarcox is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777888 View Post
The players movements and reactions are just way TOO SLOW and unrealistic in PES2010. The actions and movements of the players are like freezed and delayed.
Now most of the time of the short 10 min game is spent looking at those slow movements and unrealistic pace of football. When I play with CPU, in the entire second half, both teams cannot even take a single shot, looking at the stats, it's 0 shots and 0 shots on target. It is very hard to get over 10 shots in a single game. Too much passing and too little shooting is possible. Remember this is a 10 min game, not 90 min. WE ALL LOVE FAST-PACED & FLUID FOOTBALL in this short 10 min game. We just want to see more attacks, more actions, and more amazing goals.
You play 10 minute game and expect 50+ shots... very smart.
Aleksandarcox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 18:22   #19
requiem7
  • Supports: Man United
  • PSN: Xurbia

requiem7 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.requiem7 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.requiem7 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

I am not a fan of the tackling. Its seems really hard to slide tackle.
Played a few games so far. Decent games seem just about possible.
Is there an option to auto select a team with no or little blue/purple arrows? like in 09. Did they change anything on the commentary??
requiem7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 16:00   #20
Rasmus

Rasmus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Rasmus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Rasmus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zizou88 View Post
i would say the game speed is fine but the reactions of players are too slow. it's very hard to get a shot off because of the delay between hitting the button and having them get in the physical position of swinging their leg and shooting.
Indeed. That seconds button delay is making me insane sometimes..
Rasmus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 04:20   #21
PABLOMASTER1

PABLOMASTER1 is an unknown

IS THERE ANY WAY FROM UP THE PARTY OR VELOSIDAD
REASON WHY ANYONE KNOW IF I CAN PUT ONLINE GAME OPTIONS AND CRIMINAL OVERTIME
And because it takes BOTH PC REACT BECAUSE I DO NOT PLAY BECAUSE THAT HAPPENED 3 SI
PABLOMASTER1 is offline   Reply With Quote