PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
View Poll Results: How many players will Arsenal sign in the summer?
None 0 0%
1 0 0%
2 0 0%
3 3 30.00%
4 5 50.00%
5+ 2 20.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2010, 17:56   #22096
Bish
  • Supports: Arsenal & Miami Dolphins
  • PSN: C-Note_7

Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usul View Post
According to the rules, we could take him for 34,5 million euros. Right now.

I know our club would not resort to that, but it is legal.

I'm guessing you'll settle for 40 to 45 mil.
What rules are they? I thought that was the offer we rejected last week.

I'd probably take 45m now. I was holding out for 50m at the start but I can't see Barca being willing to go that high. I'm just bored of the whole transfer now, the several months of public bumming of Cesc by the Barca players, officials etc. It's a shame Madrid aren't interested as they're not afraid of spending silly money.

Apparently Barca still owe us money for the Henry and Hleb deals, though I don't know the whole story.
Bish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 18:09   #22097
Usul
  • Supports: FCB

Usul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBishop View Post
Something i read about players bellow the age of 28 that have already played for over three years in their current club being able to leave by only having to pay an amount of money related to how many years they have left in their contract. I don't know the specifics.
Quote:
I'd probably take 45m now. I was holding out for 50m at the start but I can't see Barca being willing to go that high. I'm just bored of the whole transfer now, the several months of public bumming of Cesc by the Barca players, officials etc. It's a shame Madrid aren't interested as they're not afraid of spending silly money.
Cesc came out and said that the only club he'd go to is FC Barcelona, so it would be pointless for them to make an offer.
Quote:
Apparently Barca still owe us money for the Henry and Hleb deals, though I don't know the whole story.
I have no idea. It could be something to do with bonuses for winning the league and champions league.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Usul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 18:20   #22098
Bammers05
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Eggy_Bread05

Bammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBishop View Post
They can pay Cesc that money and he can use it to buy out his contract with us. It would be a scummy and pathetic thing to do, but, having seen the way Barcelona have acted over this transfer, I wouldn't put it past them. I would just hope Cesc has more class than to do that.

Tbh, though, I hope we hold out and don't a penny less than £60million for him. I think this whole Barca not paying over the 'market price' thing is a load of bullshit btw. They paid £38million AND Samuel Eto'o for Zlatan Ibrahimovic last summer, so they're hardly against paying over the odds. I think the real reason that Barcelona are saying this is that they can't exactly rely on the banks anymore to bail them out on these vast transfer sums (one of their own presidential candidates actually said this) and, having paid £35million already on David Villa, simply won't be able to find the funds. They're trying to take the moral highground by saying they won't pay an exorbitant price, but really their just trying to cover up the fact that they don't have enough money. Just my interpretation anyway.

And, yes, they do still owe us for the Henry and Hleb transfers. They can pay that back to us before they even think about trying to sign Cesc.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to muscularmatt for helping me find my sig.

Quote:
Be rich off the field and be bitch on the field
Bammers05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 19:31   #22099
Usul

Usul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Yaya's agent said in a radio show that his client has changed his mind and would now like to join Arsenal.

You may be getting Toure plus a few mill for Fabregas shortly.

Old 07-06-2010, 19:46   #22100
Bish
  • Supports: Arsenal & Miami Dolphins
  • PSN: C-Note_7

Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Any idea how much money?

If that is true, I have to say I really wouldn't be too disappointed. The kind of impact Yaya could have in the Premiership really excites me.
Bish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 19:57   #22101
Usul

Our club has set Yaya's price at 30 mill, so i'm guessing around 15 to 20 mill.

Old 07-06-2010, 20:27   #22102
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Our club has set Yaya's price at 30 mill, so i'm guessing around 15 to 20 mill.

This is the same club that did not want to play Yaya at the end of the season, because he would earn more money. Yet they want £30m for him.

The way the president, all the people in the board and the players have been harping on about Cesc has been disgusting too. Maybe you and Madrid hate each other so much, because you're both so similar.

The one thing I will say is that Pep does not get involved in all of this. I respect him a hell of a lot.
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 22:09   #22103
Usul

No one said anything until Fabregas came out and said he wanted to join us..

Old 07-06-2010, 22:23   #22104
K.1.N.G.
Club Captain

K.1.N.G. has discovered the General Forums. God help us.K.1.N.G. has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
I wonder if there was an agreement with Barcelona when we signed Fabregas. I'm not sure of that would be the case though, because of the ruling of signing youth players from other clubs.
More likely to be a gentlemans agreement between Wenger and Cesc imo. Wenger asks for one more season (whether this summer, or even last?!) and Cesc agrees knowing then that Arsenal will not stand in the way of him moving home.....

Quote:
According to the rules, we could take him for 34,5 million euros. Right now.

I know our club would not resort to that, but it is legal.

I'm guessing you'll settle for 40 to 45 mil.
Muad, my ninja friend, been a while!

Cesc can simply buy out his contract to become a free agent and then simply sign for Barca for a massive signing fee (), but tbh I do think Cesc has more in him than going down that road. Besides, one of the upper echelons of Barca came out a few days ago n said that they would not try to exploit that option.

Interesting times ahead.........
Old 08-06-2010, 05:03   #22105
AgentZero

AgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post

This is the same club that did not want to play Yaya at the end of the season, because he would earn more money. Yet they want £30m for him.

The way the president, all the people in the board and the players have been harping on about Cesc has been disgusting too. Maybe you and Madrid hate each other so much, because you're both so similar.

The one thing I will say is that Pep does not get involved in all of this. I respect him a hell of a lot.
i find it more funny that no longer than a year ago they let go of Eto'o and some 45M Euros for ibrahimovic, should cesc and yaya swap clubs the added fee for cesc would be higher than the 15/20M valuation.
Old 08-06-2010, 09:41   #22106
GunsNroses

GunsNroses is an unknown

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-arc...s-with-arsenal

anyone can throw some light please?
GunsNroses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 11:26   #22107
Sho
Marco
  • XBox: I Am Shohid
  • PSN: Shoz1987

Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Barcelona have rejected speculation that Arsenal have told the Catalans to double their offer to land Cesc Fabregas.

The Catalan giants had a €35million (£29m) offer for the Arsenal skipper rejected last week.

Reports on Monday suggested Arsenal are now prepared to accept an offer - if Barca increase their bid to €70m (£58m).

But Barcelona director general Joan Oliver has rejected this speculation, insisting they have heard nothing from the Gunners.

No price
He said: "They said they would not sell, it's logical therefore that they have not set a price for him.

"We made a formal offer. The only official response we have from Arsenal is that they are not ready to sell the player, for which it would be difficult for them to be putting a price when they say they are not selling."

While Oliver was keen to add that in Barca's favour is Fabregas' "desire to come", he admits it will be impossible without either the green light from Arsenal or Fabregas - who is under contract with the Gunners until 2015 - forcing his club's hand.

"On our part, after having made an offer we are ready to sign the deal this very morning," Oliver continued.

"We still have time to do it, but it is a deal we cannot do just by ourselves."
Add another 2m and his yours for the taking.

Quote:
Yaya Toure's agent Dimitri Seluk believes the midfielder could be part of the deal to bring Cesc Fabregas back to Camp Nou.

The Barcelona player had been strongly linked with a move to Manchester City, captained by older brother Kolo.

Seluk insisted last week that a deal had already been agreed with an un-named English club, but now says his client could form part of the Fabregas deal.

Interest
He told Rac-1: "There's a lot of interest in the deal (for Toure).

"Arsene Wenger likes him and Arsenal are interested.

"If the conditions are good, everything can be finished soon.

"He could come into the Cesc deal and Barca and Arsenal are struggling to come to an agreement.

"Everything has changed with City, because they talk a lot but then afterwards they don't appear to be a rich club but rather a bankrupt one."

Meanwhile, the Catalans confirmed on Monday that they have slapped a €35million (£29m) price-tag on Toure, something which Seluk last week insisted was too high.

While Barca president Joan Laporta is resigned to letting Toure go, he feels Arsenal must be prepared to do the same with Fabregas.

Privilege
He said: "If a player of this characteristics, who also has the privilege of being Arsenal captain, announces to the club that he understands his time there has come to an end and he wants to continue his career at a club like Barca...

"I always want players in my club who want to be there and they should have that commitment.

"If a player shows legitimately that he does not want to be at Barca, immediately I open the doors and defend the interests of the club, but I try to reconcile them with those of the player and the buying club."

Toure joined Barca from Monaco in 2007 and quickly became an integral part of their side, patrolling the area in front of the back four.

He has landed six major trophies during his time at Camp Nou, but has recently fallen down the pecking order.

Sho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 12:42   #22108
ArtisanWenger
  • Location: On the forums,on the streets,in the movie hall,at the colleges...
  • Supports: Gunner 4 life

ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Well barca cannot pay him 30m so he can give it to us and join them its illegal in the sense that barca got him for a lower price by just giving him money that he should have from his own pocket...
ArtisanWenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 13:02   #22109
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post

I think it's more a case of players being asked what they think of Cesc joining, they give the reporter an honest answer and the press then taking it out of context. I think that if you would ask Guardiola he'd give his opinion about this too, no?
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 18:22   #22110
GunsNroses

GunsNroses is an unknown

Philippe Senderos joins Fulham FC
Arsenal Football Club can confirm that Swiss International, Philippe Senderos has joined Fulham FC.

The 25-year-old defender makes the move across London from Arsenal where he spent seven seasons after joining the Gunners from Swiss side Servette in June 2003.

The defender made 117 appearances for the Gunners. Everyone at Arsenal Football Club wishes him good luck at his new club.http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/ps

Goodbye Sendy... I wish you had made it at Arsenal and hoped you deserved better
GunsNroses is offline   Reply With Quote