PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 13-11-2017, 03:25   #121
ggdaris
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: send me MP

ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diegopes View Post
Impresive
Dude ....please tutorial
ok tomorrow i do it, is late here

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ggdaris is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2017, 04:37   #122
Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggdaris View Post
ok tomorrow i do it, is late here
Say whaaat? You've found a way to edit stadiums??
Dr. Dazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2017, 09:35   #123
Diegopes

Diegopes is an unknown

Hey guys as I am playing more and more I notice some of the faces where just OK .I am fixing them as I go so for v 6 we have great faces .
Diegopes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2017, 18:01   #124
williegreen8

williegreen8 is an unknown

This option file is excellent!!!, appreciate you all putting your time into this
williegreen8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2017, 04:44   #125
Diegopes

Diegopes is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by williegreen8 View Post
This option file is excellent!!!, appreciate you all putting your time into this
Thank you sir for noticing
Old 28-11-2017, 12:38   #126
williegreen8

williegreen8 is an unknown

No problem, question, will there be any updates in the future or will it come after the new kit drops and season begins?
williegreen8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2017, 09:09   #127
Diegopes

Diegopes is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by williegreen8 View Post
No problem, question, will there be any updates in the future or will it come after the new kit drops and season begins?
I plan to keep working on it ...lots going on in transfers and yes gonna have to wait in the new kits ...but I am aiming to have the new squads when season begins
Old 03-12-2017, 13:56   #128
ggdaris
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: send me MP

ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

hi but what do you do to play a MLS league of 22 teams in pes?? i know is not posible, in PLA or Konami league

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ggdaris is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 04:02   #129
Diegopes

Diegopes is an unknown

Quote:
hi but what do you do to play a MLS league of 22 teams in pes?? i know is not posible, in PLA or Konami league
I was planning on transfering the teams to the the 2 tier English teams to play the league that way ...but then I boutgh fifa ...did it that way . But I think my fist plan will work
Old 04-12-2017, 04:45   #130
Buckshot

Buckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Remember PS3 days with Skybet where there was only 20 team slots when there is 24 teams? Same thing basically.....choose the 20 teams you want in the MLS league. Either keep the 2 left over in Other Latin America or replace those 2 teams with other Liberatores teams.
Buckshot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 12:08   #131
Dorumagesu116

Dorumagesu116 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Was looking over stuff and found an error. Justin Meram of Columbus Crew should be Iraqi, and on the Iraq NT. (He is Iranian on the file)
Dorumagesu116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 08:45   #132
Diegopes

Diegopes is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorumagesu116 View Post
Was looking over stuff and found an error. Justin Meram of Columbus Crew should be Iraqi, and on the Iraq NT. (He is Iranian on the file)
OK I will make correction among transfers
Old 12-12-2017, 23:47   #133
Diegopes

Diegopes is an unknown

Hey buckshot I know you have erzos and our file....Wich team should I use for the new LA team
Old 13-12-2017, 00:17   #134
Buckshot

Buckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diegopes View Post
Hey buckshot I know you have erzos and our file....Wich team should I use for the new LA team
In my opinion, really only have 3 choices due to available teams left - Universitario, Montevideo Wanderers, or Cerro Porteño (If that is what you have installed).

Montevideo Wanderers is the least competitive winners compared to the other two, so that would be my choice. They haven't won anything major in modern football.
Buckshot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2017, 00:47   #135
Diegopes

Diegopes is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post
In my opinion, really only have 3 choices due to available teams left - Universitario, Montevideo Wanderers, or Cerro Porteño (If that is what you have installed).

Montevideo Wanderers is the least competitive winners compared to the other two, so that would be my choice. They haven't won anything major in modern football.
Yeah that seems like the one ...la keeps signing people very fast so slowly but surely I will star