PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 18-09-2018, 23:39   #1
Buckshot

Buckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

International Teams Updated Rosters/Kits by wmorenoneira

International Teams Updated Rosters/Kits by wmorenoneira

International Teams for PES2019 of PS4, (correct names of players fake, Kits, DT and photo, Name of stadium and photo and colors of the team).

Europe Teams

Preview

Download Link: https://mega.nz/#!6tVHEaxL!tB3Ozk8ay...BC0as2C3ZiVd3E

African Teams

Preview

Download Link: https://mega.nz/#!mgVHkKxL!tLn6J5jTL...kpuBGZEQ1m9e7Q

Central America

Preview

Download Link: https://mega.nz/#!StNl2IjZ!5Em2AAFSt...vci02io32AgKdw

Asia/Oceanía Teams

Preview

Download Link: https://mega.nz/#!P1tHCCjY!yKc3a_AwZ...OwTSB6aY_OaWao

Credits: @Angeltorero2, @4N63L_77 y @LUCASRK_PES for the Kits used in this OF.

Buckshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2018, 00:40   #2
marz3d

marz3d is an unknown

Hey Buckshot good job dude... One little question? I only see rosters and kits corrected (that what I have also) but does this OF have stadiums , managers, banners, rivals? But thanks for the hard work you are putting in.
marz3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2018, 10:01   #3
slemke
  • Supports: Werder Bremen/ Sampdoria/Maccabi Tel Aviv

slemke has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by marz3d View Post
Hey Buckshot good job dude... One little question? I only see rosters and kits corrected (that what I have also) but does this OF have stadiums , managers, banners, rivals? But thanks for the hard work you are putting in.
Just checked, the managers are included, stadiums only the south american ones.
slemke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2018, 01:34   #4
marz3d

marz3d is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by slemke View Post
Just checked, the managers are included, stadiums only the south american ones.
cool thanks man
Old 24-09-2018, 22:50   #5
Sonnav

Sonnav is an unknown

Does this option file change the rosters? I tried it on North Korea and the players are the same fake ones.
Sonnav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2018, 04:04   #6
ronystan
  • Supports: AC Milan

ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonnav View Post
Does this option file change the rosters? I tried it on North Korea and the players are the same fake ones.
Did you tick the 2nd box when importing?
Old 25-09-2018, 06:36   #7
rawkus

rawkus has disabled reputation

I think the Asian teams are not updated. Thailand, Usbekistan and Iran e.g. are not updated as well.
rawkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2018, 01:22   #8
marz3d

marz3d is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawkus View Post
I think the Asian teams are not updated. Thailand, Usbekistan and Iran e.g. are not updated as well.
Are the Asian teams updated o still fake names?
Old 24-10-2018, 01:16   #9
marz3d

marz3d is an unknown

This option is a lot better for the real names
http://www.mediafire.com/file/x2464v...rnational.rar#!
Old 25-10-2018, 23:15   #10
sameri yoda

sameri yoda is an unknown

are these kits 1024 or 2048 cause it seems like I have less slots available on here then on PES2018
Old 26-10-2018, 04:03   #11
ronystan

ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameri yoda View Post
are these kits 1024 or 2048 cause it seems like I have less slots available on here then on PES2018
You must've mess up somewhere.
I got all of the teams in game with kits already, I even use stadium and manager images for 80% teams in the game and still got slots for around 40 kits left.
Old 26-10-2018, 04:25   #12
vinnie07
  • Supports: The Rangers
  • PSN: vinnie08

vinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastvinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastvinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastvinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastvinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

2048 kits take up 5 1024 slots. I’ve got all ky kits as 1024 and lots of thrid and fourth kits too. I’ll have just the right amount of kit slots for every team in-game once my other asia section is complete.
vinnie07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2018, 19:44   #13
sameri yoda

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronystan View Post
You must've mess up somewhere.
I got all of the teams in game with kits already, I even use stadium and manager images for 80% teams in the game and still got slots for around 40 kits left.
I got the PL, Championship, Juve and La Liga all in 2048 and yet I feel like I have less space for the other stuff
Old 26-10-2018, 21:18   #14
ronystan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameri yoda View Post
I got the PL, Championship, Juve and La Liga all in 2048
Ah of course then. 2048 isn't good really if you wanna have a complete OF.
Old 27-10-2018, 00:55   #15
sameri yoda

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronystan View Post
Ah of course then. 2048 isn't good really if you wanna have a complete OF.
its only for the important teams so 1024 can be for the national teams