PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 06-07-2009, 05:55   #316
nikicampos

nikicampos has discovered the General Forums. God help us.nikicampos has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

On the new map pack i like sub pens and corrosion, for 10 dlls a few new maps is good, it keeps the game fresh and makes the long wait for MW:2 just a little bit less annoying.
nikicampos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 06:30   #317
50!
115 and Counting...

50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

The new maps are all terrible, Banzai is very aesthetically pleasing but you keep getting rifled/sniped from miles away when you're playing. Sub Pens is a complete disaster.
Sir Davie of Weir has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1986 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and an Ally McCoist panini sticker.
50! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2009, 18:00   #318
LFCPower
  • Supports: Liverpool FC
  • XBox: PowerLFC
  • PSN: LFCPower

LFCPower has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Anyone wanna play against me add me PowerLFC
LFCPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2009, 19:04   #319
Haribo
Super Moderator
  • Supports: Manchester United

Haribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

There's a new map pack due next month, with 3 multiplayer maps and another Nazi zombie arena. Treyarch better get cracking with a game entirely based on the zombies as I'm not having another WWII game by them!
Haribo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2009, 18:43   #320
Singey
  • Supports: Liverpool

Singey has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSingey has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSingey has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSingey has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSingey has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSingey has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

<div style="width: 480px;"><object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0" id="gtembed" width="480" height="392"> <param name="allowScriptAccess" value="sameDomain" /> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /> <param name="movie" value="http://www.gametrailers.com/remote_wrap.php?mid=53392"/><param name="quality" value="high" /> <embed src="http://www.gametrailers.com/remote_wrap.php?mid=53392" swLiveConnect="true" name="gtembed" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="true" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="392"></embed> </object><div style="font-size: 10px; font-family: Verdana; text-align: center; width: 480px; padding-top: 2px; padding-bottom: 2px; background-color: black; height: 32px;"><div><a style="color:#FFFFFF;" href="http://www.gametrailers.com" title="GameTrailers.com">Video Games</a> | <a style="color:#FFFFFF;" href="http://www.gametrailers.com/game/6938.html" title="Call of Duty: World at War">Call of Duty: World at War</a> | <a style="color:#FFFFFF;" href="http://www.gametrailers.com/player/53392.html" title="Der Riese Map Gameplay">Der Riese Map Gameplay</a></div><div style="padding-top: 3px;"><a style="color:#FFFFFF;" href="http://www.gametrailers.com/platformlist/xb360/index.html" title="XBox 360">XBox 360</a> | <a style="color:#FFFFFF;" href="http://www.gametrailers.com/platformlist/ps3/index.html" title="PS3">Playstation 3</a> | <a style="color:#FFFFFF;" href="http://www.gametrailers.com/platformlist/wii/index.html" title="Wii">Nintendo Wii</a></div></div></div>

Fuck yes. Despite this im selling the game as I need money and other than zombie mode, the game is shite. I can still play it split screen with a mate though, thats the best.
Singey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2009, 23:00   #321
RN50
  • Supports: Arsenal

RN50 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.RN50 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Well i finally put this game in the ps3 after around 6 months as i decided to try and complete a few easy trophys that i couldnt be bothered to get as i was on 67&#37;

Game tells me to DL an update 150mb, i do this and WTF im down to 50% on the trophys list as some more have been added on which i personally feel is bullshit. Cant belive for me to get the full 100% or even 80% i have to buy the map pack 2 which i am not going to do.

So the only way to get 100% is to get the map pack and go online for days and nights which not every1 has the time to do.

Inconsiderate bitches!!!
RN50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 15:30   #322
Dale C.
  • Supports: Birmingham City F.C
  • PSN: iRepMorons

Dale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Fuck me this game is hard on veteran.

Just finished Heart of the Reich, and i'm on a break now because its taken me all day to do

Dale C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 17:07   #323
nev1612
DILKINGTON!
  • Supports: Liverpool
  • XBox: nev1612
  • PSN: nev1612

nev1612 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?nev1612 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?nev1612 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?nev1612 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?nev1612 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?nev1612 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?nev1612 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?nev1612 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?nev1612 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?nev1612 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale C. View Post
Fuck me this game is hard on veteran.

Just finished Heart of the Reich, and i'm on a break now because its taken me all day to do
Grenades galore!!!
nev1612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 18:43   #324
Dale C.
  • Supports: Birmingham City F.C
  • PSN: iRepMorons

Dale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

It's ridiculous.

No army in the world could have that many grenades, especially one that was holed up in a single building with no supplies on its way. So, so stupid.

Probably the only gripe I have with this game really, that and the multiplayer isn't really up to scratch and seems really really rushed.

Apart from that, epic storyline, some good characters for a war game and great graphics.

Dale C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 21:33   #325
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Yes yes, i'm extremely late to the party and apologies for the mega bump.

Just finished the game (on normal seeing as the only FPS i've owned and played in the last decade is Half Life 2 and I don't even class that in the same genre as this) and the last levels outside and inside the Reichstag were just brilliant. Great ending as well with Oldmans performance to cap it off.

The Russian campaign was just immense, I could've played a whole game with just Reznov and Petrenko, killing Nazis and joking about past experiences with each other. Tbh the Pacific campaign didn't really do it for me as much (but it was enjoyable nonetheless) but nothing beats stabbing a crazed kamikaze jap in the neck with a knife.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 11:50   #326
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Done the first three levels on veteran and up to the assassination bit in the fourth (so more or less done) i'm really enjoying this a lot more than I thought I would, especially as after breezing through it in a day and a bit in regular, Veteran has really upped the challenge where levels are taking me about 60-90 minutes to do. I die way too many times though, so not looking forward to the last Japanese level or the last two at the Reichstag.

Might try and finish this in Veteran before starting on MW 1 and 2.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 00:09   #327
Top Gun
  • XBox: Zodiac19

Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

I seem to remember the bit with the sniper in the windows being unbelievably hard on Veteran.

Top Gun is offline   Reply With Quote