dan80

dan80 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

I like scarpyard, quarry, underpath

worst map is Karachi

dan80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 05:47   #17
Mullet Taylor
  • Supports: Celtic & Shay Given

Mullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Skidrow is pushing Terminal off my number 1 spot
Mullet Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 12:01   #18
Top Gun
  • XBox: Zodiac19

Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

I love Favela. Skidrow and Karachi are up there. Hate Wasteland.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Top Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 05:57   #19
The Dude
His Dudeness
  • Supports: Dinamo Moscow

The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

i like rust but it never comes up on teamdeathmatch that much.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2009, 19:39   #20
Neo
First It Giveth
  • Supports: Liverpool FC

Neo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastNeo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastNeo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastNeo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastNeo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Rust is superb.

-------------------------------------
We Are A Football Tribe
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2009, 20:06   #21
dotty
  • Supports: Rangers, River Plate
  • PSN: dotty_84

dotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastdotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastdotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastdotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Really started getting into Wasteland lately. Invasion is great for TDM and Domination

dotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 11:48   #22
RN50
  • Supports: Arsenal

RN50 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.RN50 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Really loving Favela, Terminal & Skidrow atm but im kinda hating wasteland, underpass, estate too many snipers for my liking. not too sure about sub base & rust and aload of akimbo shotgunners come out to play with there 1 shot kills.
RN50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2009, 05:06   #23
Mullet Taylor
  • Supports: Celtic & Shay Given

Mullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

bloody highrise, talk about a map with layers ! so many bits i didn'y know you could get too. like on the crane and the top of the roof, plus the balcony inside one of the building
Mullet Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2009, 10:28   #24
RN50
  • Supports: Arsenal

RN50 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.RN50 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

derail is a really good level too, i seem to get my best kill death ratio there.
RN50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2009, 16:42   #25
dotty
  • Supports: Rangers, River Plate
  • PSN: dotty_84

dotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastdotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastdotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastdotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Loving wasteland, Barratt with ACOG scope is God!

dotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2010, 01:40   #26
j-we

j-we has disabled reputation

Favela is pretty good. Sprint around knifing.
j-we is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2010, 12:19   #27
Macheda
  • Supports: Wrexham A.F.C
  • PSN: Sglodz

Macheda has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Macheda has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Well i love Afghan, Scrapyard, Terminal and Vacant. Despite getting nukes on Derail, Quarry and Wasteland i despise them, they ahve huge open areas but all the action is in one part with aerial protection and the colours just make me ill.

Macheda is offline   Reply With Quote