PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
View Poll Results: Who will kill Paul Ince?
Andrea 1 14.29%
Carl, Glenn or Maggie 1 14.29%
Daryl 0 0%
Ghost Lori or Ghost Merle 1 14.29%
Michonne 1 14.29%
Milton 2 28.57%
Rick 0 0%
Tyreese 0 0%
Other 1 14.29%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2010, 10:18   #16
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I fast forwarded it.......

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2010, 11:34   #17
HH
  • Supports: West Ham United

HH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Heard good things about this, downloading now!

Hmmm Sara Tancredi...
HH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2010, 12:20   #18
Dale C.
  • Supports: Birmingham City F.C
  • PSN: iRepMorons

Dale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Oi fags, stop watching ahead, some of us don't like to partake in illegal activities!

And stop ruining it, use spoiler tags, otherwise i'll report you for being gay.

Dale C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2010, 08:41   #19
Jonno394
XLV

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

i didn't post any spoilers dale, apart from norman reedus showing up, but i'll try to appreciate your legal tendencies from now on

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 19-11-2010, 08:55   #20
uA - 1905

uA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Dale mate you should just download it instead of being a tit cancer.
uA - 1905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2010, 05:32   #21
Eric Clyde
  • Supports: Rangers
  • XBox: ClydeFrog50
  • PSN: ClydeFrog50

Eric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

I normally download it but since at the end of the week, we are only about 5 days behind so I've decided not to download it. It gives me something to look forward to when I get home from work. Every other show, yes.
Jeff: Butt sex requires a lot of lubrication, right? Lubrication. Lubruh... Chupuh... Chupacabra 's the, the goat killer of Mexican folklore. Folklore is stories from the past that are often fictionalized. Fictionalized to heighten drama. Drama students! Students at colleges usually have bicycles! Bi, bian, binary. It's binary code!
Chef: Who's havin' butt sex?
Eric Clyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2010, 11:10   #22
Dale C.

Dale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Yeah I like looking forward to it, I don't watch as much T.V as you fags.

The third episode was good, if slightly predictable. Sigh, I can't even ask people waht they think will happen because you lot have already seen it.

So, Clyde, what do you think has happened to the dude on the roof? I would have thought he would just cut through the handcuff chain, rather than his hand

Old 20-11-2010, 11:33   #23
Jonno394
XLV

I wont be downloading episode 4 for a few days so I can still speculate. Oh and dale, i hardly watch TV barring Boardwalk, Supernatural, Misfits and now Walking Dead. Everything else is just shit.

I think either he, or somebody else cut off his hand and led him away, perhaps the helicopter comes back? Either way its slightly retarded to cut through bone rather than a flimsy chain. Maybe the fact he was an insane crack addict who was going cold turkey on a roof for around a day and literally had zombies at the door baying for his blood led him to the ridiculous notion of cutting his hand off?

My favourite comment regarding this was on a forum where somebody asked "why did the zombies eat him but leave his hand?" i'd love that to be true.

Old 20-11-2010, 15:41   #24
Dale C.

Yeah to throw everyone off the track.

I like his brothers character though, Darryl or Darren? He's a strong character. Also like the little chinese dude.

There are some really strong characters in this show man, one of the reasons why I keep watching it.

Also, can he find out about his wife and the best mate already?! It's doing my head in.

Old 20-11-2010, 15:49   #25
Jonno394
XLV

I fear for the asian guy tbh. I really like the character but he seems like the sort of guy who will die some real painful death sacrificing himself so people can get away.

The way rick has already forced him to do stuff like "go check out the sewer which will probably be full of zombies" "act as a decoy by putting your life on the line in a stolen car so I can rescue everyone" and "take us back to the city so we can rescue the racist who has probably called you chink, nip and every word under the sun" sort of implies he won't say no to being put directly in the fining line (metaphorically cuz I of course mean zombies lol) and he'll be the one whose death Rick feels exceptionally responsible for.

I hope i'm wrong though!

Old 21-11-2010, 05:42   #26
Eric Clyde
  • Supports: Rangers
  • XBox: ClydeFrog50
  • PSN: ClydeFrog50

Eric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale C. View Post
Yeah I like looking forward to it, I don't watch as much T.V as you fags.

The third episode was good, if slightly predictable. Sigh, I can't even ask people waht they think will happen because you lot have already seen it.

So, Clyde, what do you think has happened to the dude on the roof? I would have thought he would just cut through the handcuff chain, rather than his hand
Well it airs on a Sunday night so from Monday to Friday is when I stay out of this thread.

As for the guy on the roof, maybe he cut off his hand and then jumped off the roof. I honestly don't know how he managed to escape unless their is an invisible doorway that leads to Hogwarts.
Jeff: Butt sex requires a lot of lubrication, right? Lubrication. Lubruh... Chupuh... Chupacabra 's the, the goat killer of Mexican folklore. Folklore is stories from the past that are often fictionalized. Fictionalized to heighten drama. Drama students! Students at colleges usually have bicycles! Bi, bian, binary. It's binary code!
Chef: Who's havin' butt sex?
Eric Clyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2010, 06:29   #27
uA - 1905

uA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

That Asian is a pointless character, he's a real cock ass.
Old 23-11-2010, 20:52   #28
Jonny2J
  • XBox: Jonny2J

Jonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I've just read the first 10 comics. I must say I'm enjoying them far more than the series. They're a lot more intense and atmospheric.
Jonny2J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2010, 07:08   #29
uA - 1905

I didn't expect it to turn shit this soon in the series.

Spoiler: 
Old 27-11-2010, 12:27   #30
Dale C.

The hardmen turning out to be nurses, I found that quite funny.

Also, where the fuck is Merl?!?! We assume he's stolen the van, but he might not have...

Was quite gutted it wasn't the other blonde that was bitten, as the one who died is quite hot, and now we've only really got the slut of a wife to look at. Except if you like old, grey, bald women.

Turning into quite the sausage fest. MOAR BOOBIEES