PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 12-09-2018, 13:45   #31
tomassi

tomassi has discovered the General Forums. God help us.tomassi has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Team creation request...

Hi guys,

I just wondered if anyone was interested in creating the Saudi Arabian team Al-Nassr? The reason I ask is they can slot into the AFC Champs League, and they have a few preset faces (Brad Jones, Guiliano, Petros, Nordin Amrabat and Ahmed Musa).

If no one is creating them, would anyone consider doing the kits if I do the squad?

tomassi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2018, 08:32   #32
Baz Evo

Baz Evo is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baz Evo View Post
Hello.

I am requesting for someone to make accurate replicas of the home and away kit of St Helens rugby team.
Although these are rugby kits in real life I wish to use them for my Master League team in PES 2019.
I made very rough versions of last seasons kits for 2018 but hopefully someone with good kit making skills can do better.

Please go here to download all of the information required: https://files.fm/u/ndqz37md

I have included every image required, as there are many sponsors.
In the Sponsors folder I have included every image required to add to the kit.
Please read "LIST AND LOCATIONS.txt" for a list of where each sponsor is to make the creation process easier.
The sponsors need placing in the correct positions, which I found very difficult, so I have included some photos of the real kits.
In the photos folder I haved included photos of both kits from recent rugby matches.
I have tried to include photos of the front, back (including shorts and socks) and both sleeves.
All images are property of St Helens Star newspaper.

If you require any further instruction please tweet me @baz9torres otherwise post a reply here.
I will be majorly grateful if someone creates these kits for me.

Some useful links:

Official online store: https://www.saintssuperstore.com/

Home kit galleries:
http://www.sthelensstar.co.uk/sport/...igan/#gallery0
http://www.sthelensstar.co.uk/sport/...ants/#gallery0
http://www.sthelensstar.co.uk/sport/...ures/#gallery0

Away kit galleries:
http://www.sthelensstar.co.uk/news/1...-win/#gallery0
http://www.sthelensstar.co.uk/sport/...lear/#gallery0

Sponsors: https://www.saintsrlfc.com/commercial/sponsors/

Thanks a lot

Baz
I've started on the away one but struggling with some of the sponsor placements.

Where do I put images to appear on the back of both legs (BIFFA) on the shorts? And across the bum (ESRG)?
And also for a logo down the back of the socks?
Also really unsure on exactly where to place the ones that go on the front of the shoulder (COLLEGE)?

As for the actual kit design, I don't even really know where to start in adding the gold/silver partial lines across the front.

All the sponsors look a bit dodgy here because the layer is duplicated, but I can easy sort that. It's very much work in progress.

If anyone could load it into their game and see how it looks, that'd be helpful.
Baz Evo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2018, 21:48   #33
faszarolcsi
  • Supports: Bayern, Arsenal

faszarolcsi has discovered the General Forums. God help us.faszarolcsi has discovered the General Forums. God help us.faszarolcsi has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Hello there!
Can I request Tadanari Lee from Urawa?
I miss his preset face from PES 2019.

Thank you in advance!
faszarolcsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2018, 00:06   #34
craigj20

craigj20 is an unknown

Hi,
I am looking for the old Sheffield Wednesday badge from the early 90s, Black with yellow trim.

Also looking for the football league badges from around this time as well.

Thanks
Craig
craigj20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2018, 10:21   #35
Pippjfreak
  • Supports: Dunfermline Athletic

Pippjfreak has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigj20 View Post
Hi,
I am looking for the old Sheffield Wednesday badge from the early 90s, Black with yellow trim.

Thanks
Craig
Is this the league logo you want?

I have an old Wednesday logo though I'm afraid I don't have that one sorry

Pip

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

twitter: @pippjfreak

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pippjfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2018, 20:43   #36
craigj20

craigj20 is an unknown

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pippjfreak View Post
Is this the league logo you want?

I have an old Wednesday logo though I'm afraid I don't have that one sorry

Pip
Thankyou! That’s great!
Old 26-09-2018, 14:31   #37
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigj20 View Post
Hi,

Thanks
Craig
I hope it's not to late for me to answer

The Sheffield logo you want is something like the one in this shirt?

Here are 2 versions, one where the owl has white eyes and another with black eyes. They are not pefect since I am not a pro on this stuff but I did my best

And here in 256x256 size, if it is more convenient :

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2018, 05:11   #38
craigj20

craigj20 is an unknown

Yes that’s the one! That brilliant, thanks so much for your help
Old 28-09-2018, 12:37   #39
williegreen8

williegreen8 is an unknown

ted file request

Would anyone be will to create 18 generic ted files with majority American players with sporadic international players? No kits needed just player information?
williegreen8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 16:30   #40
Liam91

Liam91 is an unknown

[KITS WANTED] 2006 Fifa World Cup

Hey guys,

I'm currently in the process of creating a classic option file with both classic clubs and classic national teams for PS4. The year which I have chosen to do for the national teams is 2006 as personally for me, this was the first World Cup I remember really well.

The issue I currently have though is kits. I do not know how to create kits unfortunately and so have done some searching online to see whether these kits were already out there. From what I can find, they were out there, but I'm a couple of years too late. Typical.

I've been able to find a site where all these kits were uploaded for people to then download. Sadly though, the download links no longer work for the PNG files and so I was wondering whether any of you guys out there might have these kits stored away somewhere and if so, would you be willing and kind enough to forward them on to me? It would be a massive massive help!

Many thanks,

Liam.
Liam91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 17:19   #41
fceastfunen
  • Supports: Odense Boldklub, Liverpool FC, Schalke 04

fceastfunen has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonefceastfunen has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonefceastfunen has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonefceastfunen has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonefceastfunen has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonefceastfunen has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam91 View Post
Hey guys,

I'm currently in the process of creating a classic option file with both classic clubs and classic national teams for PS4. The year which I have chosen to do for the national teams is 2006 as personally for me, this was the first World Cup I remember really well.

The issue I currently have though is kits. I do not know how to create kits unfortunately and so have done some searching online to see whether these kits were already out there. From what I can find, they were out there, but I'm a couple of years too late. Typical.

I've been able to find a site where all these kits were uploaded for people to then download. Sadly though, the download links no longer work for the PNG files and so I was wondering whether any of you guys out there might have these kits stored away somewhere and if so, would you be willing and kind enough to forward them on to me? It would be a massive massive help!

Many thanks,

Liam.
There is a few options out there:
https://pesclassiceditor.wordpress.c...2006-alemania/ or just search G2X pes 2006 in Google.
If it's the Nike 90 models (2004) you're after, you could look at rema521 creations: https://www.pes-patch.com/forum/thread-15671.html
fceastfunen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 20:30   #42
Liam91

Liam91 is an unknown

Quote:
There is a few options out there:
https://pesclassiceditor.wordpress.c...2006-alemania/ or just search G2X pes 2006 in Google.
If it's the Nike 90 models (2004) you're after, you could look at rema521 creations: https://www.pes-patch.com/forum/thread-15671.html
Thanks, I'll definitely take a look at those. Unfortunately the G2K kits are the ones I have already found however the download links for the PNG files no longer work so I'm unable to get them.

Also while I'm here, does anybody know whether or not its possible to upload a PES 2017 or PES 2018 .ted file to PES 2019 on PS4?
Liam91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 04:23   #43
Schitzophonic
  • Supports: Tottenham Hotspur
  • PSN: schitzophonic14

Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

I’ve just made the leap from Xbox to PS4 and am loving it.

Does anyone have a PS4 team export for the 2 original Classic teams, with just the players renamed and not replaced with different ‘MyClub classics’ lineups or anything like that? Preferably the default lineups with just the hidden faces relinked and all the names corrected would be best. Please and thanks!!
Old 03-10-2018, 19:19   #44
avalonmaster

avalonmaster is an unknown

Nationals team

Hello people,

I need an OF for PC that includes the national teams.

I do not care about kits, the only thing that interests me are the players (I need real names, avoid duplicates, and appearance if possible).

All the options files for the national teams I found are in PS4 format and, if I import them on PC, the player's name is missing the first letter.

Thanks in advance
avalonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 14:34   #45
Kipiani

Kipiani is an unknown

Hello everyone

Hello everyone. I need a help creating faces of the next players on the pes 2019. I would like to create ancient glory of dinamo tbilisi ramaz shengelia vitaly daraselia and david kipiani my favourite player . And i need ypur help for their creation because im really bad at it hahaha.and sorry for my english
Kipiani is offline   Reply With Quote