PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
View Poll Results: Who has been our best player in the 2008/09 season?
Valon Behrami 0 0%
Carlton Cole 2 50.00%
Robert Green 0 0%
Herita Illunga 0 0%
Scott Parker 1 25.00%
Matthew Upson 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2006, 14:30   #1
joeturner2
Banned

joeturner2 is an unknown

West Ham

does any1 think west ham will stay up they have been really poor lately

joeturner2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 15:01   #2
Benbo!

Benbo! is an unknown

yeh i think they will stay up, they may of had a little sticky patch at the moment but i think that they will, i can see them finishing the season at mid table
Benbo! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 18:02   #3
Eric Clyde
  • Supports: Rangers
  • XBox: ClydeFrog50
  • PSN: ClydeFrog50

Eric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

West Ham will stay up, although recently they haven't been to what I expected, fair enough, dropping points to Chelsea and Wigan are fair enough but losing to Charlton and drawing with Portsmouth are the matches they need to win, but I still think they can finish in the top 10.
Jeff: Butt sex requires a lot of lubrication, right? Lubrication. Lubruh... Chupuh... Chupacabra 's the, the goat killer of Mexican folklore. Folklore is stories from the past that are often fictionalized. Fictionalized to heighten drama. Drama students! Students at colleges usually have bicycles! Bi, bian, binary. It's binary code!
Chef: Who's havin' butt sex?
Eric Clyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2006, 21:19   #4
HH
  • Supports: West Ham United

HH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

id like to know what Alan Pardew was smoking on Saturday... 4-1 to bolton. i know bolton are a good team but it was the managers fault this time. was voted manager of the month for last month, but i think he got a bit too big for his boots on saturday. why would you risk resting marlon harewood and dean ashton in a game that couldve decided europe for us. and elliot ward, i wouldve never started him ahead of christian dailly. or just play anton in defence and play yossi at the start. he probably was resting them ahead of our FA cup replay at Upton Park, but im not convinced we will beat them on wednesday night...
HH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2006, 23:10   #5
Singh
The beautiful game

Singh has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Well done hammers tonight beating City 2-1, good display all round and Ashton played well.
Singh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2006, 23:14   #6
Cannon ball
  • Supports: Manchester City FC

Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Yeah, thanks to that used tampon, muppet, Etherington, getting Jihai sent off, made me want to smash his ugly mug with a steel baseball bat, and then Musampa not sure whether to put the ball out of play, gives it to Reo-Coker, 2 nil. Proud of how they played in the last few minutes with 10 men, never giving up, in a strange way that kind of cushions the blow.
Cannon ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2006, 23:17   #7
Singh
The beautiful game

Jihai gave etherington a forearm smash! Musampa fucked up bad for the 2nd goal i agree.

Dunne the new found striker?!
Old 20-03-2006, 23:18   #8
Jonny2J
  • XBox: Jonny2J

Jonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Ah Deano
Jonny2J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2006, 23:20   #9
Cannon ball
  • Supports: Manchester City FC

Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Jihai didn't touch him, it was Etherington who pulled him round, he started it all.
Cannon ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2006, 23:29   #10
GuyP
Formerly known as Villene

GuyP has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Deano for England. Superb first goal. He even has the Shearer receding hairline.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
GuyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2006, 23:51   #11
PES ADDICT 117
  • XBox: MunkyMagikUK

PES ADDICT 117 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

I think Ashton plays a bit like Sheringham. he is a class player and will soon break into the england squad. As for West Ham, i like them and i think they will do well in the premiership, i hope they can stay up for a few seasons now.

Also if you look at when the players they have produced in the past you wonder how they went down: Joe Cole, Lampard, Rio Ferdinand, Defoe, Carrick, class players the lot of them (and all english)

She was singing her most famous song, "Standing in the Way of a Fridge."
On the attendence at Boro
Quote:
They've got a great sense of humour up there though, every game is dress as a seat day
PES ADDICT 117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2006, 00:48   #12
Pro-evo-master

Pro-evo-master is an unknown

True true, superb performance tonight even though i am a mad hammers fan all credit to city's musampa, what a beauty for a goal! Perfect, power and technique, personally as biased as it sounds i thought we deserved to win tonight, deano put in an excellent performance as did Reo-Coker and etherington. Also a big mention to 'Ginge' James Collins, he was absolutely brilliant at the back tonight in place of Anton Ferdinand. Well done lads hope we can go alll the way!!
Pro-evo-master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 17:40   #13
Singh
The beautiful game

Wigan have rejected a substantial offer from West Ham for France international Pascal Chimbonda.
Old 11-09-2006, 09:02   #14
AgentZero

AgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by Ali

you lads should see Green Street its quite good and the plot revolves around a West Ham firm
Old 11-09-2006, 10:33   #15
-Jamster-

-Jamster- has disabled reputation

I'm forever blowing bubbles,
Pretty bubbles in the air,
They fly so high,
They nearly reach the sky
And like my dreams they fade and die!
Fortunes always hiding,
I've looked every where.
I'm forever blowing bubbles,
Pretty bubbles in the air!
United! United!

Still have that In my head when I was at the game ysterday. The fans can Chant like hell.
-Jamster- is offline   Reply With Quote