PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 07-12-2011, 19:26   #31
laughin man
Banned
  • Supports: Debauchery + Violence

laughin man has by now had a thread closed by Alilaughin man has by now had a thread closed by Alilaughin man has by now had a thread closed by Alilaughin man has by now had a thread closed by Alilaughin man has by now had a thread closed by Alilaughin man has by now had a thread closed by Alilaughin man has by now had a thread closed by Alilaughin man has by now had a thread closed by Alilaughin man has by now had a thread closed by Alilaughin man has by now had a thread closed by Alilaughin man has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonno394 View Post
Why are you joining this shit team, you on a pes forum, why have you never joined the PES team LM?
I'm a professional player, if I don't get payed I don't play. It's difficult to make strangers understand.

laughin man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 19:34   #32
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Ah, Dundons potato farm finally comes in use. Understood.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 19:50   #33
laughin man
Banned

laughin man has by now had a thread closed by Alilaughin man has by now had a thread closed by Alilaughin man has by now had a thread closed by Alilaughin man has by now had a thread closed by Alilaughin man has by now had a thread closed by Alilaughin man has by now had a thread closed by Alilaughin man has by now had a thread closed by Alilaughin man has by now had a thread closed by Alilaughin man has by now had a thread closed by Alilaughin man has by now had a thread closed by Alilaughin man has by now had a thread closed by Ali

I wonder if Dragonfly remembers this

Old 07-12-2011, 19:52   #34
Dundon's
W.G.P
  • Supports: Ozil's Eyes
  • PSN: Maragenie10

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonno394 View Post
Ah, Dundons potato farm finally comes in use. Understood.

Fucker.

If I hadn't practice tonight I'd try and sort out a whooping for you, what's the story with that Dale kid? He seems like a right dose of depression.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale C. View Post
Dundon's nobody cares, this isn't mafia wars, whoever goes won't damage our morale, or our shit performances. It'll be like they never left, really.

"Liverpool,she is the prostitute to relax Sahin while we tried to get a good wife as simple as that." Meyyappan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dundon's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 21:23   #35
Dale C.
  • Supports: Birmingham City F.C
  • PSN: iRepMorons

Dale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Not depressed, just telling you like it is. The lads know we have enough quality in our squad for them not to be missed if they left. It is exactly this fact that makes us all strive for the place in the starting line up.

Dale C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 22:40   #36
Billy Minof
La Decima
  • Supports: Real Madrid

Billy Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Looking foward to a game soon.
Old 08-12-2011, 00:33   #37
Bammers05
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Eggy_Bread05

Bammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I looked for you guys in the search function, in order to challenge you to a friendly, today. You didn't come up

Thanks to muscularmatt for helping me find my sig.

Quote:
Be rich off the field and be bitch on the field
Bammers05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 00:45   #38
laughin man
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bammers05 View Post
I looked for you guys in the search function, in order to challenge you to a friendly, today. You didn't come up
Old 08-12-2011, 01:08   #39
Dundon's
W.G.P

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bammers05 View Post

We're not going to be up n running until next week some time, we got to get our shizzle together, then we'll play you no problem. Should be epic.

"Liverpool,she is the prostitute to relax Sahin while we tried to get a good wife as simple as that." Meyyappan

Old 08-12-2011, 01:13   #40
Bammers05
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Eggy_Bread05

Bammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

'Getting your shizzle together' or desperately trying to muster up the courage to play us?

Thanks to muscularmatt for helping me find my sig.

Quote:
Be rich off the field and be bitch on the field
Bammers05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 04:24   #41
laughin man
Banned

Two victories on the trot for me and Mara, surely a sign of things to come

We're like the chuckle brothers, "to me Mara" "to me LM" "to me Mara" "to me LM" "GOLACCIO!!!!"
Old 09-12-2011, 15:28   #42
Dundon's
W.G.P

Was a good session, 2 of the 4 losses were from you getting disconnected so meh to that.

Looking forward to playing the PES lads now I must admit especially when you wang up your VP to 80+. Then there's damage.

Old 09-12-2011, 21:32   #43
laughin man
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dundon's View Post
Was a good session, 2 of the 4 losses were from you getting disconnected so meh to that.

Looking forward to playing the PES lads now I must admit especially when you wang up your VP to 80+. Then there's damage.
I'm after doing alot today, me and Chris are after putting in a good session