PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 08-04-2010, 17:54   #61
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Downloading demo now - is it any good guys?

Bez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 18:20   #62
Sho
Marco
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • XBox: I Am Shohid
  • PSN: Shoz1987

Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

it's alright but nothing major.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 18:24   #63
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

What's this two button control setup?
Old 08-04-2010, 19:33   #64
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

You only use shoot and pass.

I'm really liking this, the animations are superb and make the game flow really well, I can't wait for Fifa 11! Penaltys are quite hard though, I can't tell where I'm shooting!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 20:22   #65
Sho
Marco
  • XBox: I Am Shohid
  • PSN: Shoz1987

Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

god dammit, i ain't liking the new penalty system...

Sho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 20:26   #66
chelsea11

chelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

I wonder if one of the scenario based challenges in the 'Story of Qualifying' involves the France v Ireland match and a certain Thierry Henry..
chelsea11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 20:29   #67
Bez

The new celebrations are quality lol.

the 'Spanish Archer'

the 'Brick Fall'

the 'Moonwalk'

Old 08-04-2010, 21:46   #68
ezio
  • Supports: As Roma, NY Red Bulls
  • PSN: eziof

ezio has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea11 View Post
I wonder if one of the scenario based challenges in the 'Story of Qualifying' involves the France v Ireland match and a certain Thierry Henry..
I am sure it will be
Old 08-04-2010, 22:40   #69
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

The Brick Fall must be based on Ian Wright.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 22:47   #70
Dan
Woo Woo Woo
  • XBox: Dancbert19
  • PSN: DanCustard

Dan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by Ali

The pace is a little too fast for my likings, but everything else is great. The presentation is much better than 2010 and everything feels more fluid. I just wish the halves were longer than 2 minutes and they gave a range of different teams to experiment with. I wanted to see if big players like Crouch actually have a presence about them, rather than just looking slightly bigger. The previews have said they do, but I wanted to try it first hand.
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 23:04   #71
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Posted in: News
OPM Review FWC

The first review is out, and it’s a very glowing one for FIFA World Cup.

Official PlayStation Magazine got the exclusive, and gave the game 9/10.

Here’s their closing line:

The only downside? Brilliant though FIFA 10 is, once you’ve played this there’s no going back.

Make sure you pick up the magazine to read the full 4 page review, released April 13th.

Also, seeing as the X360 demo is out, make sure you let us know what you think of the game here.
http://fifasoccerblog.com/blog/opm-review-fwc/

Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 23:04   #72
Bez

Yeah, no surprise EA have only put 2 teams in the demo; so the kids who only know about England buy the game.

It also would've been decent of EA to let us have a penalty shootout at the end of game or to make the Penalty Shootout mini-mode available for us to play. That way, people would be able to practice their penalty-taking ahead of game release.
Old 08-04-2010, 23:10   #73
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Is there no arena to practice in, like in FIFA 10?

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 11:26   #74
So Pro They Go Whoa

So Pro They Go Whoa has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Really enjoying the demo. Tons more animations than PES, better commentary and the World Cup atmosphere is good as well. Not sure whether to buy it yet though, may just wait for FIFA 2011.
So Pro They Go Whoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 14:25   #75
Bez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
Is there no arena to practice in, like in FIFA 10?
Nope :faceplm: