PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
View Poll Results: Who will be the most useless player this year?
BarnDoor 3 14.29%
BarnDoor 3 14.29%
BarnDoor 5 23.81%
HH 10 47.62%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2010, 19:21   #61
Dale C.
  • Supports: Birmingham City F.C
  • PSN: iRepMorons

Dale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original? View Post
Dale, feel free to fuck off.
Ok?

I never said I was mature :/

Basically what you just posted was a load of bullshit, hence why I deleted it and kept the relevant part. I will feel free to fuck off, but i'd like to stick around and make the team shitter, if thats ok with you, almighty creator?

Dale C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2010, 19:25   #62
Original?
istrator
  • PSN: DivinoCodino

Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale C. View Post
Ok?

I never said I was mature :/

Basically what you just posted was a load of bullshit, hence why I deleted it and kept the relevant part. I will feel free to fuck off, but i'd like to stick around and make the team shitter, if thats ok with you, almighty creator?
If you must. Just cut the condescending bullshit.
Original? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2010, 19:39   #63
Dale C.
  • Supports: Birmingham City F.C
  • PSN: iRepMorons

Dale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

I'm just making a point.

I can make myself seem mature whilst doing it, i'm not a total retard, although some would beg to differ.

Anyway, What about the blackpool kit? I'm sure Barn would enjoy playing in that.

Dale C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2010, 19:40   #64
red
  • Supports: Liverpool Fc YNWA
  • PSN: sdred-UK

red has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

I can confidently say it would be a waste of time me playing up front as I can not finish for shit!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2010, 19:49   #65
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by red View Post
I can confidently say it would be a waste of time me playing up front as I can not finish for shit!
Haha, you make up for it with your defending more than enough mate

I'm gonna set my player as a midfielder so then my base stats will be pretty decent all over the board so then I can do everything.

That's the plan anyway.

Is everyone going for the same player heights and that as on FIFA 10 Clubs?
Old 20-09-2010, 19:49   #66
Fab

Fab has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Based on last season, all I can say is that it ain't fun when your losing all the time. If we got everyone playing where they like then its fun for like the first few games, but when you have someone like Delboy up front who can't shoot for shit, it soon becomes boring.

Based on last season where people played well, I would say barn striker, original left, phatmann or cdr right. Me delboy badder zubronovic alchemist xlivix free kicks in midfield, berry miggy and red at back. sure i've missed someone out. Obviously if people want to change or are not online then the position is open. That's my opinion anyway.
Fab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2010, 19:56   #67
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Sounds great Fabio (Capello ), yeah me and Red were awesome at the back last year. We were good in midfield too, also Red being willing to stay back and cover allowed me to get forward quite a bit too, which is always nice occasionally. Us two at CDM in the 4-2-3-1 was excellent too mind.

If there's enough people actively playing then I'll probably just make my Pro a centre back, that's where I play in real life football after all, and am pretty good there

I thought when you were in the mood you were unstoppable at times up front Fab, but you were good as a midfielder too. Whatever you fancy dude.
Old 20-09-2010, 20:15   #68
Fab

Yeh, I'd say you and red were also good in centre mid as a second position, the awesome Phatmann can play anywhere, although I think hes best used up front as like a supporting striker, delboy was also good at right back. I'd say anyone willing to be 'any' is fair, but the best were gin, phatmann, delboy and barn.
Old 21-09-2010, 12:31   #69
red
  • Supports: Liverpool Fc YNWA
  • PSN: sdred-UK

red has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

I thought the games where Bez and I partnered, either midfield or at the back, we were solid. mainly cause I thought we also tried to play a bit, I am not saying no one else did, just a little less direct with shorter passes.

In terms of up front, some excellent goals were scored, in most games we did well and unlucky a lot of times not to get more out of the games, I think we will be better than last year with the speed of the game.

in regards to fun, yep I want some of that but there is a title to be played for! there are friendlies for fun side

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2010, 19:29   #70
Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by red View Post
in regards to fun, yep I want some of that but there is a title to be played for! there are friendlies for fun side
That's the spirit!
Old 22-09-2010, 00:03   #71
Neo
First It Giveth
  • Supports: Liverpool FC

Neo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastNeo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastNeo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastNeo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastNeo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Since we're discussing positions, I could do a job down the right if needs be. Generally an unpopular position but if I'm honest I enjoy playing there.

-------------------------------------
We Are A Football Tribe
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2010, 03:11   #72
Gato
Cat O' War!!
  • Supports: Real Madrid
  • PSN: pategato

Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Time to put together a squad list me thinks.

Gato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2010, 17:06   #73
ezio
  • Supports: As Roma, NY Red Bulls
  • PSN: eziof

ezio has disabled reputation

I said i wasn't going to get it but your killing me with this talk
Old 30-09-2010, 19:05   #74
Phatmann
HGW XX/7
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • XBox: Phatmann Scoop
  • PSN: Phatmann2008

Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I will hopefully be receiving the game first thing in the morning, so if I have time, I may create the club then. If I do, the name will be PESGaming Forums and I'm guessing the process will be the same as last year so just send a join request and I'll accept it when I get home from work. Any final suggestions for the kit we should use? I'm not a big fan of the Cesena kit.
Phatmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2010, 19:28   #75
Bez

Could go for Genoa?

http://footballfashion.wordpress.com...d-kits-maglie/

Home kit looks good, Barca-esque and I don't think that many clubs will be using it.

I'm not bothered what we wear as long as it isn't Sheff Wednesday or Spurs...