PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 01-10-2011, 20:13   #16
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

So EA are aware of the error however have not yet fixed it. We better get a free gold pack or the likes out of this.

Luckily (in a way) I've been ill so have hardly been on there anyway.

Ziss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 21:20   #17
Baddar
  • Supports: Man Utd
  • XBox: baddar88
  • PSN: Badd-um-tsch

Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

My record is 0-0-5 (true record 4-0-1) but it disconnects at the end of every game before it awards coins and gives me a loss. Silly EA.
Baddar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 10:42   #18
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Still no UT for me

Has the whole EA team gone on holiday for two weeks or something?
Old 02-10-2011, 11:06   #19
Appswah
  • Supports: Manchester United / New England Patriots
  • XBox: Appswah
  • PSN: Appswah

Appswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I wouldn't put it past them lol.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Appswah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 11:08   #20
Ziss
The Three Amigos

I've read of people complaining about it since 27th September, yet it hasn't been fixed? Frustrating when you see that some of your friends can easily get on there. I was round a friend's house on Friday night and we were playing 2vsCP in UT cups, and bidding on players etc.
Old 02-10-2011, 11:13   #21
Appswah

Appswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

It's really strange as I haven't had any problem with accessing UT.

Old 02-10-2011, 12:14   #22
Ziss
The Three Amigos

It seems as if the majority who started playing Friday/Saturday are having the problems.
Old 02-10-2011, 23:04   #23
Baddar

Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

My problems with UT haven't been accessing it, just that it disconnects at the end of every game (a common problem) before awarding coins.

I have, however, managed to work the trading market over the last couple of days. When I started yesterday morning, I had under a thousand coins in the kitty, now I have 30k and a full trade pile worth around another 15-20k. That'll help when the mode actually works properly.
Old 03-10-2011, 12:02   #24
Baddar

Apparently from Romily Broad's twitter...

First post- 'So, for FUT: We're working 24/7 on two things. Made very solid progress on those over the weekend, and should be able to update soon.'

Second post- 'First one is failing to connect, period. Second one is disconnecting after games. Analysis has identified problem. FIx is now being built.'
Old 03-10-2011, 13:29   #25
Ziss
The Three Amigos

"Is NOW being built"; so what the fuck have they been doing the past couple of days?
Old 03-10-2011, 13:35   #26
Appswah

Baddar mate, got any tips on how to make coinage?

Old 03-10-2011, 13:53   #27
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Please could someone explain to me what makes IF players so special, other than being able to fetch a tidy sum once they're no longer in form? Do their stats increase faster or something? Never played UT'10 and only dabbled in '11, so '09 was my only serious one and they never had the whole IF thing?
Old 04-10-2011, 00:38   #28
Bammers05
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Eggy_Bread05

Bammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

My Italian/Italian League team's starting to come together nicely:

GK: Cudicini

CB: Pratali
CB: Legrottaglie
CB: Heinze

RWB: Isla
DM: Pinzi
DM: Guinazu
LWB: Dossena
CAM: Diamanti

ST: Floro Flores
ST: Vantaggiato

74 rating and 100 for Team Chemistry atm

Thanks to muscularmatt for helping me find my sig.

Quote:
Be rich off the field and be bitch on the field
Bammers05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 05:10   #29
Baddar

Apps; Buying and selling badges and kits of the big teams is easy coins straight away. If you can get items under 700 for Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man City, United, Inter, Juve, Milan, Barca and Real, you're in to make a gain of a few hundred each time. Most will go for about 1k. Barca and Utd items even more.

Marseille, PSG and Dortmund are sides that have items going for around 900 to 1k as well, so look out for them as most put them up very cheap.

Ziss; The IF's thing is stupid. A few hundred thousand more for an extra stat boost here and there. I think it's because of the card being so rare that makes people want to own them so badly.
Old 05-10-2011, 09:46   #30
Ziss
The Three Amigos

FINALLY I can access FUT...but I have work!

If anyone gets Thiago Silva, sell him for 80,000; he will go for that. I sold mine within several minutes and a mate sold two of his, each for 80,000.

Foster

Cissokho
Sakho
Subotic
Reveillere

Tosic
Monotlivo
Moutinho
Nani

Berg
Strurridge