PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 07-12-2011, 15:13   #16
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

WHich is why we kicked him out of the team Billy, he was dragging our asses down

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 15:13   #17
Bammers05
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Eggy_Bread05

Bammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Considering we all play for Team Pesgaming, I think being glory-hunters is the last thing you can accuse us of

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to muscularmatt for helping me find my sig.

Quote:
Be rich off the field and be bitch on the field
Bammers05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 15:50   #18
Dundon's
W.G.P
  • Supports: Ozil's Eyes
  • PSN: Maragenie10

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBishop View Post
What do the 5 stars represent on the badge?
It stands for a 5 star performance every time you wear the badge.

Never mind the haters, Team Pesgaymen will get what coming to them soon enough. One big transfer would rock them to their foundations.

"Liverpool,she is the prostitute to relax Sahin while we tried to get a good wife as simple as that." Meyyappan

Dundon's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 15:57   #19
Jonno394
XLV

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I reckon Joel is chomping at the bit.

At the moment he's a small fish in a big ocean but a move to "Cancer FC" will make him a big fish in a little pond.

Old 07-12-2011, 15:59   #20
Dundon's
W.G.P

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

You'd be very surprised who I just got a PM from.

"Liverpool,she is the prostitute to relax Sahin while we tried to get a good wife as simple as that." Meyyappan

Old 07-12-2011, 16:00   #21
Dale C.
  • Supports: Birmingham City F.C
  • PSN: iRepMorons

Dale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Dundon's nobody cares, this isn't mafia wars, whoever goes won't damage our morale, or our shit performances. It'll be like they never left, really.

Dale C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 16:09   #22
Dundon's
W.G.P

Well if you don't care then it won't be a problem when we take this place over.

Old 07-12-2011, 16:10   #23
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

The allegiance of Four_Kicks (Chelsea11) may be called into question, since I believe he is Irish. Surely he can't betray us now?

Or perhaps Dundon's is trying to sow the seeds of doubt among us?
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 16:13   #24
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonno394 View Post
I reckon Joel is chomping at the bit.

At the moment he's a small fish in a big ocean but a move to "Cancer FC" will make him a big fish in a little pond.
Is that so?
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 16:16   #25
Jonno394
XLV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
Is that so?
Hey, it's how i feel about myself too

Old 07-12-2011, 17:49   #26
laughin man
Banned
  • Supports: Debauchery + Violence

laughin man has by now had a thread closed by Alilaughin man has by now had a thread closed by Alilaughin man has by now had a thread closed by Alilaughin man has by now had a thread closed by Alilaughin man has by now had a thread closed by Alilaughin man has by now had a thread closed by Alilaughin man has by now had a thread closed by Alilaughin man has by now had a thread closed by Alilaughin man has by now had a thread closed by Alilaughin man has by now had a thread closed by Alilaughin man has by now had a thread closed by Ali

I can tell by the few posts in here that you lads are scared, I can also tell your shit though so not much of a scalp to be taken by beating ye.

Never the less it should be good craic.
laughin man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 17:55   #27
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

To make it fair though you'd have to have a CPU goalkeeper.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 17:57   #28
Haribo
Super Moderator
  • Supports: Manchester United

Haribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughin man View Post
I can tell by the few posts in here that you lads are scared, I can also tell your shit though so not much of a scalp to be taken by beating ye.
Pfft, the only thing you can beat is a woman.

Haribo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 18:07   #29
laughin man
Banned
  • Supports: Debauchery + Violence

laughin man has by now had a thread closed by Alilaughin man has by now had a thread closed by Alilaughin man has by now had a thread closed by Alilaughin man has by now had a thread closed by Alilaughin man has by now had a thread closed by Alilaughin man has by now had a thread closed by Alilaughin man has by now had a thread closed by Alilaughin man has by now had a thread closed by Alilaughin man has by now had a thread closed by Alilaughin man has by now had a thread closed by Alilaughin man has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnDoor View Post
To make it fair though you'd have to have a CPU goalkeeper.
If we wanted to make it fair we would have to play you guys with one hand tied behind our backs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haribo View Post
Pfft, the only thing you can beat is a woman.

Good thing we're playing the Pesgaymen then, I also beat up gays incase you missed it
laughin man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 19:23   #30
Jonno394
XLV

Why are you joining this shit team, you on a pes forum, why have you never joined the PES team LM?