-Deki-

-Deki- has disabled reputation

Deleted

Deleted

-Deki- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 23:15   #2
50!
115 and Counting...

50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

"Nice and Early"

More than a bloody week...

Sir Davie of Weir has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1986 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and an Ally McCoist panini sticker.
50! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 23:49   #3
Yossi
Loopy about Lupoli

Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

I'll see how many points I have at the end of the week and then bet accordingly on Barca. Those are fine odds.
Yossi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 23:51   #4
Top Gun
  • XBox: Zodiac19

Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

I will have to wait until the Engalnd cricket match finishes to see if i have any points but if i do i will put them on Barca.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Top Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2005, 00:07   #5
Nedy

Nedy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneNedy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneNedy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneNedy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneNedy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneNedy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

100 on Barca.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Nedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2005, 07:25   #6
Figо10
Ace in the Pack

Figо10 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Figо10 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Real Madrid 2 - 2 Barcelona

Figо10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2005, 23:52   #7
Itachi-san
aka Uchiha Itachi

Itachi-san is an unknown

wow, this is a clash of all clashes. biggest rivalry ever in spanish football.

Itachi-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2005, 00:50   #8
best_at_pes

best_at_pes has disabled reputation

You say it as though they've never played before...
best_at_pes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2005, 00:55   #9
Itachi-san
aka Uchiha Itachi

Itachi-san is an unknown

no, i'm saying that this will be a big game for both sides. Barca is in 2nd place and Real is right behind them, 3rd.

Itachi-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2005, 13:44   #10
darkimination

darkimination is an unknown

50 on Barça
darkimination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2005, 14:58   #11
Usul
  • Supports: FCB

Usul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figo10
Real Madrid 2 - 2 Barcelona
You are afraid. You are so afraid. You know that this outcome that you're predicting is too hopeful. I seriously doubt that you'll even score to be honest. But lets be fair 'cause you never know...Beckham might nail a free kick or Oleguer may slip up on a counter...So i'll say 1-3. Such a shame that i have nothing left to bet on this one. The Spain vs Slovakia scoreline was so unpredictable.

Usul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2005, 16:11   #12
Preki-USA

Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

100 on Barca, i like my man muad's confidence with his club.
Old 14-11-2005, 16:16   #13
markanddawn

markanddawn has disabled reputation

cant see anything other than a barca victory, there in a different class at the moment, deco & messi on the bench, shows how good they are!
markanddawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2005, 16:39   #14
RAZA_7

RAZA_7 is an unknown

Barcelona 2
Real Madrid 0
RAZA_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2005, 18:07   #15
codename 47
The Next Galactico
  • XBox: No1 Codename 47

codename 47 is an unknown

El Classico can't wait
Despite madrid's multiple injuries as always with a big game involving madrid i'll putmy money where my mouth is and bet 500 on Real

codename 47 is offline   Reply With Quote