PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 04-09-2018, 16:59   #46
Tommyfulf

Tommyfulf is an unknown

Newbie Question

Sorry for the newbie question I'm new to PES this year after it looks a million times better than fifa. Last year I thought the gameplay picture was too bright and unrealistic but this year it's phenomenal. My question is can you install PC patches or option files onto PS4 for instance player faces like Geundouzi for Arsenal and ball patches so the 2018/19 premier league balls are in the game? Sorry again if this is an obvious question just thought you guys would be the best place to ask. Thanks

Tommyfulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 19:26   #47
petejackson83

petejackson83 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommyfulf View Post
Sorry for the newbie question I'm new to PES this year after it looks a million times better than fifa. Last year I thought the gameplay picture was too bright and unrealistic but this year it's phenomenal. My question is can you install PC patches or option files onto PS4 for instance player faces like Geundouzi for Arsenal and ball patches so the 2018/19 premier league balls are in the game? Sorry again if this is an obvious question just thought you guys would be the best place to ask. Thanks

Option files for ps4 that put in kits, badges leagues etc yes.. I'm using this one and very good.

You can not put PC patches in the ps4
petejackson83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 20:07   #48
Tommyfulf

Tommyfulf is an unknown

Is there anyway for you to put the real life premier league and other leagyes football's in the game? And face patches? Are these released separately to PC patches or not at all?
Old 04-09-2018, 20:10   #49
rawkus

rawkus has disabled reputation

Not, this is not possible for PS4, only for PC.
rawkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 20:31   #50
Tommyfulf

Tommyfulf is an unknown

Does anyone put the balls and face updates in option files for ps4 or are the faces only updated by pes themselves?
Old 04-09-2018, 20:49   #51
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Does anyone put the balls and face updates in option files for ps4 or are the faces only updated by pes themselves?
On PS4 it's not possible to add new balls, boots, fan chants or stadiums, and faces you can only add those "formulas" made with the in-game editor.

Those things are only updated by Konami.

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 20:50   #52
Tommyfulf

Tommyfulf is an unknown

Also sorry for all the questions but is there any option file or one being made that changes the licenced teams captain armbands to the official ones as they are just yellow bands at the moment? Thanks guys
Old 04-09-2018, 20:52   #53
Tommyfulf

Tommyfulf is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
On PS4 it's not possible to add new balls, boots, fan chants or stadiums, and faces you can only add those "formulas" made with the in-game editor.

Those things are only updated by Konami.
Thanks for all the info. Konami will never get the balls added as they will be licenced to fifa. But the players faces they normally update regularly don't they?
Old 04-09-2018, 23:24   #54
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Thanks for all the info. Konami will never get the balls added as they will be licenced to fifa. But the players faces they normally update regularly don't they?
I think they make updates to faces in data packs

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 04:25   #55
siuming

siuming has discovered the General Forums. God help us.siuming has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

"0.1 Quick Fix" status update

EPL Championship kits image are imported into my game, using kits by CDKitMaker (http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=103670). Currently working on changing EPL Championship kits base color (including shorts and socks) and font style/color.

.ted files will be ready on or before Friday's night (UTC time).

siuming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 12:25   #56
petejackson83

petejackson83 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by siuming View Post
"0.1 Quick Fix" status update

EPL Championship kits image are imported into my game, using kits by CDKitMaker (http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=103670). Currently working on changing EPL Championship kits base color (including shorts and socks) and font style/color.

.ted files will be ready on or before Friday's night (UTC time).
Great news.. Good work
petejackson83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 15:35   #57
Tommyfulf

Tommyfulf is an unknown

Could someone if it's not too much trouble either post in here or private message me the best option files for premier league, Serie A, La Liga & Bundesliga option files for PS4 and also I don't know if it has been answered already but can the official licenced teams be edited so that the Croatian arm bands look official? Thanks everyone for your helpful comments so far the community here is very helpful and informative
Old 05-09-2018, 16:31   #58
rawkus

rawkus has disabled reputation

Right now there is no complete Bundeliga File available. Just wait a few more days.
WEHK already has the other stuff, you asked for - PESWORLD aswell.

Already existing original kits of licensed teams ingame can not be changed on PS4.
I don't know, if it is possible to add additional kits to those teams, if it is possible, it would be the only way to add the kits with correct captain armband.
rawkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 02:49   #59
Zorro Negro

Zorro Negro is an unknown

Do you going to make faces for fake players in fake national teams? . Ej: Faces for N.Korea, Iraq, Zambia, USA, etc
Zorro Negro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 11:57   #60
Summers22s

Summers22s is an unknown

Is there a fix to change the flags in-game as per real life? For example, Aston villa does not have its club emblem on their flags, instead there's only the lion in white with a claret background. Is there any way to change this?
Summers22s is offline   Reply With Quote