Old 16-09-2018, 01:00   #31
sobakus
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: W11_Sobakus

sobakus has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoultras View Post
Hi, Sobakus

Good idea to put better version of Viktoria Plzen in other place.
I'm searching these team and another one (Red Bull Salzburg for example) to replace Gharnetova and Blookrows).
Thanks by advance.
Hi, pesfan.it released a new version of their OF with Salzburg and Ludogorets, but I didnt get a chance to evaluate it yet. Also looking forward to Gonesm PES making some clubs. He is working on national teams at the moment.

Do you already have Videoton? The one here replaces Gharnetova.

edit: looked at the italian exports and they are excellent, as always. Only in Salzburg the abilities of Junuzovic and Andre Romalho need to be adjusted a little, using pesmaster. And i reversed some summer transfers (Caleta-Car, Hwang Hee Chan, Lazaro, and Berisha), but that's just me. They got an excellent Viktoria, too.

sobakus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2018, 18:59   #32
nicoultras
  • Supports: Olympique Marseille, Napoli, FC Barcelona

nicoultras has discovered the General Forums. God help us.nicoultras has discovered the General Forums. God help us.nicoultras has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobakus View Post
Hi, pesfan.it released a new version of their OF with Salzburg and Ludogorets, but I didnt get a chance to evaluate it yet. Also looking forward to Gonesm PES making some clubs. He is working on national teams at the moment.

Do you already have Videoton? The one here replaces Gharnetova.

edit: looked at the italian exports and they are excellent, as always. Only in Salzburg the abilities of Junuzovic and Andre Romalho need to be adjusted a little, using pesmaster. And i reversed some summer transfers (Caleta-Car, Hwang Hee Chan, Lazaro, and Berisha), but that's just me. They got an excellent Viktoria, too.
I'm searching over Blookrows and Gharnetova : I would get absolutely Viktoria Plzen and another one (Red Bull Salzburg or Videoton or another one ) to replace Blookrows and Gharnetova.
nicoultras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2018, 06:12   #33
sobakus

@itsHoggie when you make your OF, do you mind creating Cork City in the Saintragler slot? If that works for you, ofcouse.
Old 20-09-2018, 20:47   #34
kanyopuma

kanyopuma has discovered the General Forums. God help us.kanyopuma has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

I'm looking for any european club to overwrite Trunecan et Mrabspor if anyone can help please ?
kanyopuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2018, 22:29   #35
sobakus

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanyopuma View Post
I'm looking for any european club to overwrite Trunecan et Mrabspor if anyone can help please ?
Pesfan.it OF has Ludogorets and Salzburg that overwrite those teams.
Old 21-09-2018, 09:22   #36
barca4eva
  • Supports: FC Barcelona
  • PSN: barca4eva

barca4eva is an unknown

Rijeka i Hajduk

Hi all,

I bring you two Croatian giants HNK Rijeka and Hajduk Split, a must have for any Croatian fan.

Hajduk Split - is compatible with any option file as i used free agents that are no-bodies and that no one will miss.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/l0e04y...jduk+PES19.zip

Rijeka - use with pesworlds Bundesliga

http://www.mediafire.com/file/33zwap...jeka+PES19.zip

Enjoy
barca4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2018, 12:29   #37
kanyopuma

kanyopuma has discovered the General Forums. God help us.kanyopuma has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Pesfan.it OF has Ludogorets and Salzburg that overwrite those teams.
Thanks alot, that's even perfect !!!
kanyopuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2018, 22:18   #38
Njofra

Njofra is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca4eva View Post
Hi all,

I bring you two Croatian giants HNK Rijeka and Hajduk Split, a must have for any Croatian fan.

Hajduk Split - is compatible with any option file as i used free agents that are no-bodies and that no one will miss.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/l0e04y...jduk+PES19.zip

Rijeka - use with pesworlds Bundesliga

http://www.mediafire.com/file/33zwap...jeka+PES19.zip
Enjoy
Great man, but is there any possibility to make home jerseys for Partizan in HQ (2048x2048)? Thnx
Njofra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2018, 20:48   #39
itsHoggie
  • Supports: Man United, Cork City
  • PSN: itsHoggie

itsHoggie has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
@itsHoggie when you make your OF, do you mind creating Cork City in the Saintragler slot? If that works for you, ofcouse.
Sorry only seeing this now, I'm already about half way through creating City. Any particular reason for Saintragler?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
itsHoggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2018, 01:24   #40
sobakus

Tick

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsHoggie View Post
Sorry only seeing this now, I'm already about half way through creating City. Any particular reason for Saintragler?
Oh no worries at all. It's no big deal really. It's just that i haven't found a team to replace Saintragler yet and I have read that its best to have teams overwrite those whose nationalities fit linguistically (i am not sure why honestly). And Saintragler is a Scottish team in the game, so even though Cork City is Irish, i though since English is a common language it would be a good fit. If that makes sense. But again, i dont even know what is affected by this.

And once the directory fills in some more, i will need to make some rearrangements anyway because clubs will be conflicting with each other. I am just waiting to gather more exports to see what slots are left unfilled. So just disregard what i wrote earlier.

Glad to hear you are working on the Irish clubs, thanks!
Old 30-09-2018, 15:00   #41
itsHoggie
  • Supports: Man United, Cork City
  • PSN: itsHoggie

itsHoggie has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Oh no worries at all. It's no big deal really. It's just that i haven't found a team to replace Saintragler yet and I have read that its best to have teams overwrite those whose nationalities fit linguistically (i am not sure why honestly). And Saintragler is a Scottish team in the game, so even though Cork City is Irish, i though since English is a common language it would be a good fit. If that makes sense. But again, i dont even know what is affected by this.

And once the directory fills in some more, i will need to make some rearrangements anyway because clubs will be conflicting with each other. I am just waiting to gather more exports to see what slots are left unfilled. So just disregard what i wrote earlier.

Glad to hear you are working on the Irish clubs, thanks!
Last year I edited all the .ted files to change all teams nationalities to Irish and it didn't seem to have any effect whatsoever.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
itsHoggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2018, 17:31   #42
sobakus

Ok it totally doesnt matter then
Old 30-09-2018, 19:40   #43
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
I guess it is because of the banners being in english and also perhaps because of the transfers in Master League? (not sure if the team nationality affects the transfers)

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2018, 21:58   #44
sobakus

Hungarian OF is out. I updated the directory with destination slots for the leading Hungarian clubs. They can be found on Zsolt Wenczl youtube channel along with the rest of the league. I can post individual links later. Really good quality btw.
Old 30-09-2018, 22:00   #45
sobakus

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
I guess it is because of the banners being in english and also perhaps because of the transfers in Master League? (not sure if the team nationality affects the transfers)
But arent the banners created in the edit menu? Is anything else affected by the fake team nationality? Or should i just not worry about that all?