PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 20-09-2018, 20:38   #16
kanyopuma

kanyopuma has discovered the General Forums. God help us.kanyopuma has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Hello, anyone plan to create Vissel Kobe ?

kanyopuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2018, 21:20   #17
nirvana_2006
  • Supports: Nottingham Forest
  • PSN: tommyk1985

nirvana_2006 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanyopuma View Post
Hello, anyone plan to create Vissel Kobe ?
Niko Albiore is putting the finishing touches on his full J-League, hopefully releasing very soon!
nirvana_2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2018, 02:43   #18
Dialectus

Dialectus is an unknown

what teams\league this OF replaces?
Dialectus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2018, 04:11   #19
Buckshot

Buckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialectus View Post
what teams\league this OF replaces?
PAS League
Buckshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2018, 04:32   #20
marz3d

marz3d is an unknown

Does anybody have a league for the PEAleague??? thats the only one left
marz3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2018, 06:57   #21
Buckshot

Buckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by marz3d View Post
I think alot of people are holding off on editing that league due to the possibilty of Konami using that league for a future licensed league (if that does happen, then all that work down the drain)........the PEA league is something different as it is located in the Asian area but is a Euperopean league along with not a full squad of players for each team.....which is another indicador that it is a place holder for a licensed league......perhaps the newly announced Thai League that is coming in a future DLC.
Old 21-09-2018, 14:04   #22
falcom4ever

falcom4ever has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by marz3d View Post
If it's still in the game after next DLC is released, I will do something with it as well.
falcom4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2018, 20:47   #23
Bellamy_Dean83

Bellamy_Dean83 is an unknown

Hi Falcom4Eve, first of all great work on your option file! I originally installed your K League option file in PAS. But now want to use the 2 fake leagues PAS and PEA for the CSL and J-League and use your K-League teams in the Asian Champions League overwriting fake teams. Is this something I can do? And if I delete all kits and images will it be okay to overwrite the PAS with the CSL option file or will it mess up the squads/game because of created players/duplicates etc???
Bellamy_Dean83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2018, 10:03   #24
Antonyc1977
  • PSN: TITG_Ant_v2

Antonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

This is perfect. Exactly what I need to fill the remaining gaps of my Option File.

Thumbs Up!

Face Packs can be downloaded from
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(It's a real time saver!)

Check out my YouTube account for all face builds and more...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Instagram: PES Custom Faces for face previews
Antonyc1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2018, 10:37   #25
Antonyc1977
  • PSN: TITG_Ant_v2

Antonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

I didn't realise that the teams in the Option File don't have any players in them.

Face Packs can be downloaded from
(It's a real time saver!)

Check out my YouTube account for all face builds and more...

Instagram: PES Custom Faces for face previews
Antonyc1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2018, 01:25   #26
gregnator

gregnator is an unknown

How on earth did you get the "Other Clubs Asia" ?!!!!!!!!?????????!!!!!!!!!
When I look what it wants to replace, it shows the PAS league.
However, When comparing things. I see with you this

AFC
PAS
Other clubs Asia.

However I don't have "Other clubs Asia"
What is this sorcery?!?
Teach me oh great one!
gregnator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2018, 02:58   #27
Buckshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregnator View Post
How on earth did you get the "Other Clubs Asia" ?!!!!!!!!?????????!!!!!!!!!
When I look what it wants to replace, it shows the PAS league.
However, When comparing things. I see with you this

AFC
PAS
Other clubs Asia.

However I don't have "Other clubs Asia"
What is this sorcery?!?
Teach me oh great one!
Move the 6 North Korea teams via Competitions Menu and see what you get......"Other Clubs Asia"
Old 25-09-2018, 08:52   #28
falcom4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonyc1977 View Post
I didn't realise that the teams in the Option File don't have any players in them.
If you play on PC, you have to install PC OF.

If you play on PS4, you have to install PS4 OF that was converted by Buckshot:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/aovocr...llenge_PS4.zip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellamy_Dean83 View Post
Hi Falcom4Eve, first of all great work on your option file! I originally installed your K League option file in PAS. But now want to use the 2 fake leagues PAS and PEA for the CSL and J-League and use your K-League teams in the Asian Champions League overwriting fake teams. Is this something I can do? And if I delete all kits and images will it be okay to overwrite the PAS with the CSL option file or will it mess up the squads/game because of created players/duplicates etc???
It's possible but you might have to do some work on your side like copying players for PAS teams that get overwritten by other patchs.
Old 03-10-2018, 11:39   #29
falcom4ever

~1.1 update for PC~
- Updated summer transferts for all K-League teams, now all teams including the 4 Korean teams already present in PES have up-to-date roasters
- Updated all teams stats accoring to FIFA 19 with a FIFA to PES stat converter to reflect new season changes
- Added 2018 season kits to the 4 teams already present in PES, since the kits were from 2017 season...
- Added K-League and North Korean teams rivalries
- Corrected some data

Download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/tbs9yx...e_1.1.zip/file
Old 03-10-2018, 16:07   #30
Buckshot

Asian Challenge: Korean K-League, North Korean and other Asian clubs PS4 Version 1.1

This Version 1.1 works for PS4.

Fixes the issues of no player names or one player in all positions...Used SMcCutcheon's tool to convert PC version to PS4 version.

Kits are 1024

I did not convert the National Teams.

Download Link

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wfvljd...1_PS4.zip/file