PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 10-11-2018, 23:36   #61
Anto313

Anto313 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by flash72 View Post
I'm hoping to do a clean install of Nico Ultras OF but with MLS from PES World included. Do you know what teams I should switch out? If not, is there a way I can identify them myself, like an ID number of some sort?
Interested as well to replace Thai League with MLS, please let me know how to do this

Anto313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 23:56   #62
Anto313

Anto313 is an unknown

Just realised that would need double japanese teams (as chinese) to be present both in AFC Champions league + J1 league. How to do that ?

Also seen that Juve only got 2 jerseys. Is it because of limited image space ? thanks

Last edited by Anto313; 11-11-2018 at 00:50.. Reason: add
Old 11-11-2018, 00:50   #63
Anto313

Anto313 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anto313 View Post
Just realised that would need double japanese teams (as chinese) to be present both in AFC Champions league + J1 league. How to do that ?
Also seen that Juve only got 2 jerseys. Is it because of limited image space ? thanks
Old 11-11-2018, 02:08   #64
Buckshot

Buckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by flash72 View Post
I'm hoping to do a clean install of Nico Ultras OF but with MLS from PES World included. Do you know what teams I should switch out? If not, is there a way I can identify them myself, like an ID number of some sort?
The MLS by wwefan is better - http://www.pesgaming.com/showpost.ph...&postcount=117

Only install Liga MX and then the MLS file............do not install the COPA LIBERTADORES as MLS installs in same place.

Quote:
Interested as well to replace Thai League with MLS, please let me know how to do this
Your not able to as Thai League is Licensed.
Buckshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 03:29   #65
The Dude
His Dudeness
  • Supports: Dinamo Moscow

The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

konami is so lazy. They add players to Guinea & Burkina Faso that are default white guys that are 175 cm.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 07:51   #66
Anto313

Anto313 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckshot View Post
the mls by wwefan is better - http://www.pesgaming.com/showpost.ph...&postcount=117

only install liga mx and then the mls file............do not install the copa libertadores as mls installs in same place.

Your not able to as thai league is licensed.
thanks
Old 11-11-2018, 13:12   #67
sobakus
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: W11_Sobakus

sobakus has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:

I actually thought about doing the same thing, but then realized that it would be a bad idea. Because the game is set up so that officially licensed clubs from China wont't appear as duplicates in master league, but the Japanese from OF would.
sobakus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 15:00   #68
Anto313

Anto313 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobakus View Post
I actually thought about doing the same thing, but then realized that it would be a bad idea. Because the game is set up so that officially licensed clubs from China wont't appear as duplicates in master league, but the Japanese from OF would.
Would still need to arrange teams in J1 and bundesliga not sure Nico mentionnes that
Old 11-11-2018, 17:41   #69
flash72

flash72 is an unknown

Thank you for the link Buckshot. I installed it last night. It is very thorough.

Thank you Nico Ultras for all your work on this great OF, WWEFAN for MLS, erzo77 for Liga MX, PES World, and anyone else who contributed. It's greatly appreciated, it takes the game to a new level. I doubt I'd play otherwise.
flash72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 12:44   #70
nicoultras
  • Supports: Olympique Marseille, Napoli, FC Barcelona

nicoultras has discovered the General Forums. God help us.nicoultras has discovered the General Forums. God help us.nicoultras has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
I have 3 jerseys in my OF: home away and gk
Are you sure all kits are copied in your ps4 ?
If not, install manually the kits (by checking 3rd box) and install it for juventus.
nicoultras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 12:45   #71
nicoultras

nicoultras has discovered the General Forums. God help us.nicoultras has discovered the General Forums. God help us.nicoultras has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Would still need to arrange teams in J1 and bundesliga not sure Nico mentionnes that
Some teams must be removed manually in their good league.
For that, go to Format Competitions and change the teams in their good league.
Old 12-11-2018, 22:57   #72
Waffle21

Waffle21 has disabled reputation

Great option file Nico. Thank you.

One thing I noticed is the squad data is based on the one one before the latest data file. Late transfers were added to that one but missing on option file. Not sure if anything else missing but thought I'd mention
Waffle21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 23:17   #73
nicoultras

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waffle21 View Post
Great option file Nico. Thank you.

One thing I noticed is the squad data is based on the one one before the latest data file. Late transfers were added to that one but missing on option file. Not sure if anything else missing but thought I'd mention
For which transfers do you talk about ?

Because, if you check only 3rd box for licencied teams, you have the transfers.
Old 12-11-2018, 23:22   #74
nicoultras

Hi, everybody

Here's a Fix for the OF V1.
It's a correction of some managers.

Check 3rd box for Bordeaux, Luzern, Young Boys, Tigre, O'Higgins, Alianza Petrolera, La Equidad, Muangthong and Siangra Chiangrai.

Check 2nd and 3rd box for Al Ittihad, Al Nassr and Melbourne City.

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/vx3vx2...RAS+Fix+V1.rar
Old 13-11-2018, 04:19   #75
Waffle21

Waffle21 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoultras View Post
For which transfers do you talk about ?

Because, if you check only 3rd box for licencied teams, you have the transfers.
Hey. Downloaded separately like your instructions. Box 2 and 3. Box 3 for the other.

Konami Data file 2 came out which fixed missed transfers that happened late. Gianiotas at aek athens, Yaya toure olympiakos and macheda at panathinaikos are some examples of missing transfers I noticed after I downloaded option file.
Waffle21 is offline   Reply With Quote