PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 16-10-2018, 12:16   #16
sobakus
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: W11_Sobakus

sobakus has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Hey guys, i already made Pahtakor http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=103930

Feel free to use it and/or tweak it or move it to a different spot. I edited all the faces except for the guys that were in the game due to being in the NT. Vialli82 is working on those and will kindly share them with me.

Also @Schitzophonic i've been thinking to recreate the 2018 Bunyodkor too, maybe i can help you with it so you save some time. Is there any special techniques you use to recreate these players in PES 2019? Or do you do it the hard way - record a video with all the inputs and then use it to make players from scratch in the new game?

sobakus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2018, 12:22   #17
sobakus

@champagnepapi besides my Pahtakor, there are also these North Korean clubs made by falcom4ever, have you seen them?
Old 16-10-2018, 15:36   #18
Schitzophonic
  • Supports: Tottenham Hotspur
  • PSN: schitzophonic14

Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Hi @sobakus, I have attempted Pakhtakor as well and have almost finished creating the team. I would have used yours but the team you’ve overwritten has already been taken on my OF, and I have a particular plan for creating these teams.

My technique is just to run my PC versions of PES 2017 and 2018 at the same time as 2019 and copy all the attributes across to my PS4 in real time. The two 16 player teams have been accounted for now, so I’m not sure who to make next. I’m going to look into North Korean teams tomorrow and should have my version of Pakhtakor up by this time tomorrow at the latest. I don’t think I’ll be making Bundokyor at this stage. I don’t mean to tread on anyone’s toes creating these teams. My sole intention is just to make something that is compatible with Albiore, Ketchup Gamers and Killacarillo’s files.
Old 16-10-2018, 16:29   #19
sobakus

oh ok, but if you want any of the faces feel free to use them. If you used pesmaster for stats, then the stats on our Pahtakors should be the same, so you should be able to base copy anyone you want. I also touched up on some of the body measurements for players the best i could.

Will you still be making the rest of Eastern players? And where does the Ketchup Gamer OF install?
Old 17-10-2018, 02:10   #20
Schitzophonic

Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

I just used PES 2017 and 2018 for everything including appearances. I will be using 2013 and 2015 as a base for stats for Simic and Goncalves. Any players who aren’t in 2017 or 2018 with default build faces, I am creating the appearances myself.

Ketchup Gamers takes up the PEA League, and after using Killacarillo’s file, there are 2 teams left over.

I might make the rest of the Eastern players. I think I will have 3 players left over when I finish Pakhtakor, which I can move there. I’ve converted stats for the NIG players from Football Manager already.
Old 19-10-2018, 10:22   #21
Schitzophonic

Ok, bit of an update. I've changed the technique slightly. I have completed Shabab Al Ahli Club, and completed Pakhtakor Tashkent, both will be posted in due course.

I think the final team I will create is Becamex Binh Duong from Vietnam, who were in PES 2016 and 2017. They currently have 12 players who have been in PES past and present, and the rest I will make up with stats taken from Football Manager.

I will then have a few players left over, who I will add to Eastern SC for an update, again with stats taken from FM. This should bring their squad up to 19/20 players or so.
Old 19-10-2018, 17:13   #22
cRoNoS
  • Supports: FC Barcelona

cRoNoS is an unknown

Waiting for the Pakhtakor Tashkent and Eastern SC, hope Eastern takes FK Ljemorac and Pakhtakor takes KVC Meirkugaurt.
cRoNoS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2018, 23:17   #23
champagnepapi
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: EndouAtton

champagnepapi is an unknown

I think you should wait until the DLC. Konami said they're adding CSL. We don't know if they will replace PAS League, because Thai league won't, but we don't know about the CSL. Also, PAS League teams had all their banners in chinese, so... It's not certain what will happen, but if they erase PAS, we will need the teams you're editing to put J.League on PEA Hope KONAMI doesnt erase anything and we could enjoy your work.
champagnepapi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2018, 23:55   #24
Buckshot

Buckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by champagnepapi View Post
I think you should wait until the DLC. Konami said they're adding CSL. We don't know if they will replace PAS League, because Thai league won't, but we don't know about the CSL. Also, PAS League teams had all their banners in chinese, so... It's not certain what will happen, but if they erase PAS, we will need the teams you're editing to put J.League on PEA Hope KONAMI doesnt erase anything and we could enjoy your work.
PAS League is not going anywhere.........Already been confirmed by Bhatti

https://twitter.com/Adam_Bhatti/stat...34094989139968
Buckshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2018, 11:01   #25
cavsnz

cavsnz is an unknown

When will the remaining Asian clubs export file be released? Thanks.
cavsnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2018, 12:26   #26
Schitzophonic

I am waiting to see what happens with the PEA League once the new DLC comes out. I might post the two I have finished sooner, we'll see.
Old 25-10-2018, 03:41   #27
marz3d

marz3d is an unknown

I will wait for Pakhtakor (KVC Meirkugaurt). Thats the only team I need but I am grateful to you for sharing your work, Good job.
marz3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2018, 05:41   #28
champagnepapi
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: EndouAtton

champagnepapi is an unknown

Man, something crazy happened with the DLC. Every fake team in PEA League is now on Other Asian Clubs. So now it's not 4 teams needed. It's 20 teams.
champagnepapi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2018, 05:47   #29
ronystan
  • Supports: AC Milan

ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by champagnepapi View Post
Man, something crazy happened with the DLC. Every fake team in PEA League is now on Other Asian Clubs. So now it's not 4 teams needed. It's 20 teams.
How about roster of those teams, does it somehow affected by DP2?
Old 25-10-2018, 16:24   #30
fcpappinho

fcpappinho is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronystan View Post
How about roster of those teams, does it somehow affected by DP2?
Looks like teams in PEA were just moved to Other Asia Teams. BUT.... Konami seems to think its a good idea to have 2 versions of the CSL Teams... (not talking uploaded teams here) 1 in CSL/1 in Asian Champions League for the 4 teams that qualified. So at the moment I have 3 versions of the same team for Guangzhou Evergrande, Shanghai SPIG etc etc.. I know I can reset the option file version I had that was over the PEA teams but come on Konami.. Rant Over.
fcpappinho is offline   Reply With Quote