PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 25-10-2018, 17:06   #31
Tomaem

Tomaem is an unknown

Well, look on the bright side. Not in any other game you can have 4 duplicates on 1 team. Thats for sure.. Think of 4x Witsel playing each teams as Real Madrid, Barcelona, Juventus etc.

This is why Konami is making this game unique in a kind of way. You can get plenty more than just one Messi. FIFA dont operate with 4 duplicates in career mode. So that is an advantage for Konami.

Simply speaking, im joking.

Tomaem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2018, 18:04   #32
Buckshot

Buckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcpappinho View Post
Looks like teams in PEA were just moved to Other Asia Teams. BUT.... Konami seems to think its a good idea to have 2 versions of the CSL Teams... (not talking uploaded teams here) 1 in CSL/1 in Asian Champions League for the 4 teams that qualified. So at the moment I have 3 versions of the same team for Guangzhou Evergrande, Shanghai SPIG etc etc.. I know I can reset the option file version I had that was over the PEA teams but come on Konami.. Rant Over.
The good thing is those 4 CSL teams are not in AFC in Master League. Only 1 version of team of te team in ML.
Buckshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2018, 08:54   #33
Schitzophonic
  • Supports: Tottenham Hotspur
  • PSN: schitzophonic14

Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

FK Pakhtakor Tashkent added to post 3.

Same drill as usual - all players from PES 2017 or PES 2018 have been recreated exactly as KONAMI made them. Any players from earlier versions of games have their last set of official stats, but with build faces created by me.

The team replaces KVC Meirkuguart, using original players and in-game players. Any players who already appear in AFC Champions League teams (refer to download post) have been basecopied over fake players. Default these and remove them if you don't want duplicates, and add missing players from their respective teams.

I have also included manager and stadium images in the zip file, but these have not been applied to the Export file. You'll have to manually assign them if you want them.

Hope you enjoy, guys! I'll post Shabab Al Ahli Club over the next few days. I guess after the new DLC, I will be expanding the amount of teams I post!
Old 26-10-2018, 11:03   #34
vinnie07
  • Supports: The Rangers
  • PSN: vinnie08

vinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastvinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastvinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastvinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schitzophonic View Post
FK Pakhtakor Tashkent added to post 3.

Same drill as usual - all players from PES 2017 or PES 2018 have been recreated exactly as KONAMI made them. Any players from earlier versions of games have their last set of official stats, but with build faces created by me.

The team replaces KVC Meirkuguart, using original players and in-game players. Any players who already appear in AFC Champions League teams (refer to download post) have been basecopied over fake players. Default these and remove them if you don't want duplicates, and add missing players from their respective teams.

I have also included manager and stadium images in the zip file, but these have not been applied to the Export file. You'll have to manually assign them if you want them.

Hope you enjoy, guys! I'll post Shabab Al Ahli Club over the next few days. I guess after the new DLC, I will be expanding the amount of teams I post!
Good work! But your timing is horrendous, I put them into my OF at 4.30 this morning! Lol

Iíll wait for your Shabab Al Ahli as Iím 1 missing once I add the A-League to my other Asia. And on that subject, I know you did A-League kits, but did you make the teams for them?
vinnie07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2018, 23:36   #35
ft9a09et

ft9a09et is an unknown

Sounds Cool.
ft9a09et is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2018, 01:32   #36
champagnepapi
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: EndouAtton

champagnepapi is an unknown

Terrific work as always Schitzo. Looking forward for more
champagnepapi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2018, 06:09   #37
Schitzophonic

Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnie07 View Post
Good work! But your timing is horrendous, I put them into my OF at 4.30 this morning! Lol

Iíll wait for your Shabab Al Ahli as Iím 1 missing once I add the A-League to my other Asia. And on that subject, I know you did A-League kits, but did you make the teams for them?
I havenít made kits for them yet, I may try and get permission from someone who has created them already. Brisbane and Adelaide should be easy to create from last yearís game so I think Iíll do them at least.
Old 27-10-2018, 11:09   #38
vinnie07

vinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastvinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastvinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastvinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
I havenít made kits for them yet, I may try and get permission from someone who has created them already. Brisbane and Adelaide should be easy to create from last yearís game so I think Iíll do them at least.
Ah, I thought youíd done kits already, must be getting muddled, sorry. Iím going to use the creation thread on here to do the missing A-League teams except Lions. Already done Auckland and Brisbane. That will leave me with adding you Shabab abd doing my own HK Rangers.
Old 28-10-2018, 01:58   #39
Schitzophonic

Sounds good. Glad I’ve held off on posting Shabab, as PESMASTER has just added their Nike teamwear kit template to the kit creator, so I don’t have to use a lookalike.
Old 28-10-2018, 13:51   #40
kambing999
  • PSN: CaedFabregas

kambing999 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.kambing999 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Schitzophonic i got some error when extracting eastern sc zip

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

kambing999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2018, 15:23   #41
vinnie07

Quote:
Sounds good. Glad Iíve held off on posting Shabab, as PESMASTER has just added their Nike teamwear kit template to the kit creator, so I donít have to use a lookalike.
Well thatís a result!

Iíve started the A-league editing today, but it wont be as nice as your teams. Im just doing basic appearances and default stats already in the former PEA teams.
Old 28-10-2018, 21:04   #42
champagnepapi

Hey Schitzo, GustavoLevy is publishing some Other Asian Teams in his account. I don't know if they are compatible with your OFs and I'm outta home. Someone can verify if they are compatible? Cause if they are, the teams youll need to do will be less
Old 29-10-2018, 01:39   #43
ElDiegoz1

ElDiegoz1 is an unknown

Maybe you could make Al Ettifaq and Al Shabab kits? or perhaps some A-League...

Thanks
ElDiegoz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2018, 02:01   #44
champagnepapi

Hope you didnt use fake team Cantlesir Spor, because GustavoLevy has made the new ascended team of CSL.
Old 29-10-2018, 06:45   #45
Schitzophonic

Some of GustavoLevy's teams overwrite teams in PAS League, so won't be compatible with NikoAlbiore's file. I haven't overwritten Cantlesir Spor yet, but I'd be interested to know how he is creating his teams and whether they would be compatible with what I'm doing.

I'm making Brisbane Roar and Adelaide United next. Just starting on Brisbane now, who will take the place of Sujung Bada, a PAS League team left untouched by NikoAlbiore.