PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 16-10-2018, 14:31   #16
sobakus
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: W11_Sobakus

sobakus has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

I guess this is what I will do. Because it will be really nice to have Al Ahly in master league, but I want to use it also sometimes. I will see if the players that were in the game originally get transferred or if there will be duplicates

edit: ok, so installed it - the cool thing is that the Al-Ahly in PEA stayed intact, i didn't even need to base copy anyone. But, many of the faces were missing in the new Al-Ahly that I imported. All the information is there for all the players, but some faces are the default faces of fake/created player. Is that normal? I think it's all the created players looking like a blank slate.

sobakus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2018, 17:16   #17
Duck No.99
  • Supports: Borussia Dortmund

Duck No.99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDuck No.99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDuck No.99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDuck No.99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post
Here is another way to install.

Only install Step 3 file:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/k55lua...asure+Horn.rar

Then install kits and Club logo manually.

Some people may already have European Classics team used.
What do you mean "install kits and logo manually"? I can't find Al Ahly (hidden Pleasure Horn) in the game editor where to assign manually kits and logo to that team...
Old 16-10-2018, 17:57   #18
Buckshot

Buckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck No.99 View Post
What do you mean "install kits and logo manually"? I can't find Al Ahly (hidden Pleasure Horn) in the game editor where to assign manually kits and logo to that team...
Should have said import rather install.
Buckshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2018, 09:59   #19
rizuane

rizuane has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Please can someone convert this .TED Al-Ahly S.C to use in PES2018 (PS4)?

Regards
rizuane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 12:18   #20
celfo

celfo is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by champagnepapi View Post
Okay guys. So, with the help of twitter user @ggdaris, Pleasure Horn was replaced with multi-champion of Africa, Egyptian club Al-Ahly S.C.

Follow this instructions to replace Pleasure Horn with Al Ahly:

1: Download this rar file that contains Al Ahly. https://www.mediafire.com/file/q8d1by3kw76zgup/Ahly.rar
2: Import the club into the game with the help of an USB device, putting the rar on your WEPES folder. The TED file will replace "European Classics" from the Classics league.
3: After that download this rar file: http://www.mediafire.com/file/k55lua...asure+Horn.rar
4: Same thing that step 2. Import the TED file called "Al Ahly Pleasure Horn listo.ted" but this time tick the second and third box of the importing options.

And you're ready to go! Now if you go to ML you'll find out that Pleasure Horn was replaced by Al Ahly containing its manager, players, kits, badge, stadium, etc.

ALL CREDITS GO TO: @killacarrillo, who made the original Al Ahly ted file, kits and players a few weeks ago.
And of course, @ggdaris, who managed to edit on his PC the KillaCarrillo file and changed it completely by himself. (Although he does not have PES2019. You rock man!)

To finish, some screenshots:

https://twitter.com/mckmufla2/status...60820991750144

Cheers!
I'm having trouble downloading the second .rar file, when i get directed to mediafire it tells me that the key is wrong. Can anyone help on this??
Thank you
celfo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 00:01   #21
celfo

celfo is an unknown

Anyone? This is all I have left to kick off my master league....
Old 02-11-2018, 03:37   #22
ronystan
  • Supports: AC Milan

ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

https://www.mediafire.com/file/flibj..._Horn.rar/file
Old 02-11-2018, 04:28   #23
p3p3
  • Supports: Arsenal FC, Alianza Lima

p3p3 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronystan View Post
Wrong File

No, Is wrong my 7zip
p3p3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 05:03   #24
ronystan
  • Supports: AC Milan

ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by p3p3 View Post
Wrong File

No, Is wrong my 7zip
That's the file from the 2nd link
Old 02-11-2018, 10:51   #25
celfo

celfo is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronystan View Post
That's the file from the 2nd link
Thanks rony!
Old 19-11-2018, 11:20   #26
celfo

celfo is an unknown

For anyone who has done this, is there a way around having duplicates? I've noticed that players that are already in game (Egyptian nationals for example) do not get transferred into the team and it seems they are just base copied?