PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 23-09-2019, 17:05   #1
vinnie07
  • Supports: The Rangers
  • PSN: vinnie08

vinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastvinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastvinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastvinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastvinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

PES2019 OF to use for PES2020

Iím looking for an OF with stadium and manager images for PES2019 so that I can recycle them for PES2020. Does anyone have a link? All of the PESuniverse and PESworld OF s for PES2019 have been taken down and Iíve accident my deleted the files I downloaded last year! ;(

vinnie07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2019, 20:39   #2
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnie07 View Post
Iím looking for an OF with stadium and manager images for PES2019 so that I can recycle them for PES2020. Does anyone have a link? All of the PESuniverse and PESworld OF s for PES2019 have been taken down and Iíve accident my deleted the files I downloaded last year! ;(
For PES 2019 I don't have anything, but I have my PES 2018 option file, I don't have manager images but feel free to reuse whatever stadium images you want (they are from 2017-18 but still I have some good pictures in there, I spend a lot of time researching)

Link of my thread: http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=103657

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2019, 21:26   #3
vinnie07

vinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastvinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastvinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastvinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastvinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
For PES 2019 I don't have anything, but I have my PES 2018 option file, I don't have manager images but feel free to reuse whatever stadium images you want (they are from 2017-18 but still I have some good pictures in there, I spend a lot of time researching)

Link of my thread: http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=103657
Do you know, I said to myself earlier, if it isn't @Buckshot itíll be phillips who answers lol

Thank you buddy! I want stadiums more than managers really. You really see managers but I do look at the Stadium pics before a match.
Old 23-09-2019, 21:46   #4
Schitzophonic
  • Supports: Tottenham Hotspur
  • PSN: schitzophonic14

Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Iím pretty sure I found a PESWorld archive page on the full desktop website. I canít find the link on mobile but go on there and have a look around. They have a zip file with everything included on it.
Old 23-09-2019, 23:08   #5
Buckshot

Buckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

2019 PES Universe V4 Version:

http://www.wehellas.gr/index.php/dow...e-v4-downloads
Buckshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2019, 01:32   #6
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnie07 View Post
Do you know, I said to myself earlier, if it isn't @Buckshot itíll be phillips who answers lol

Thank you buddy! I want stadiums more than managers really. You really see managers but I do look at the Stadium pics before a match.
lol you're welcome, enjoy. I don't use manager pics to save slots, but Buckshot also posted a link to what you're looking for so I think you're good now

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2019, 06:19   #7
vinnie07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schitzophonic View Post
Iím pretty sure I found a PESWorld archive page on the full desktop website. I canít find the link on mobile but go on there and have a look around. They have a zip file with everything included on it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
lol you're welcome, enjoy. I don't use manager pics to save slots, but Buckshot also posted a link to what you're looking for so I think you're good now
Thank you guys!