PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 15-09-2019, 23:22   #1
vinnie07
  • Supports: The Rangers
  • PSN: vinnie08

vinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastvinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastvinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastvinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastvinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

PESUniverse Option File - a question

I have silver hub membership with these guys this year. But I don't see a forum or detailed breakdown of the OF contents.

Does anyone know if their Bundesliga uses all of the fake players in the PEU league? Or if when I import Iíll end up with lots of PEU league fake players as free agents?

I remember a PES2019 J-League OF which added lots of nee players without using any create players and it used all of the PLA league fake players - so there were no annoying left over fake players in ML/BAL. Iím hope PESUniverse OF this year is like this.

vinnie07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2019, 08:23   #2
*aLe

*aLe is an unknown

Haven't tried it myself yet, but I think it's done like this:
  • If *both* a real and a fake version of a Bundesliga player exist, the real one gets added to the Bundesliga team and the fake one gets written over. If the National team had the fake player in it, he'd be replaced with the real player.
  • If *only a copy* of a Bundesliga player exists (be it real or fake) he'd be added to the Bundesliga team.
  • If the player *doesn't exist* at all, he'd be created over one of the PEU players or over one of the duplicate, fake ones.
At least, this is the most sensible way I can think of.
*aLe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2019, 00:30   #3
The Dude
His Dudeness
  • Supports: Dinamo Moscow

The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnie07 View Post
I have silver hub membership with these guys this year. But I don't see a forum or detailed breakdown of the OF contents.

Does anyone know if their Bundesliga uses all of the fake players in the PEU league? Or if when I import Iíll end up with lots of PEU league fake players as free agents?

I remember a PES2019 J-League OF which added lots of nee players without using any create players and it used all of the PLA league fake players - so there were no annoying left over fake players in ML/BAL. Iím hope PESUniverse OF this year is like this.
Yes some fake players are free agents. I hate it too because then there a polish free agent name Johnson or McNeil or something stupid. The european league is not as bad as the Asian. Konami didnt even try to use common names from each country.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2019, 00:40   #4
sobakus
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: W11_Sobakus

sobakus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.sobakus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.sobakus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

I don't think it's possible to not have fake free agents, because so many players from the German league are in the game already. So there is no way to use up all the 23 fake players from each team.

For Asia there should be no problem.
sobakus is offline   Reply With Quote