PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 24-10-2009, 16:02   #31
Whisper020

Whisper020 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Whisper020 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

So, I tried editing this post, and lost everything I just wrote because it said "Database Error" Arghh!

Whisper020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2009, 16:46   #32
JackWhoBRA
  • Supports: Sunderland

JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Tick *** Everton now on first post! ***

@ TH14-TW14. Good work mate, how are those resizes holding up as haven't had time to even look at those yet?

@ Suv. Great post bro, made me laugh! It's taking about 1-1.5hrs per team to get PNGs looking good, tested and formula entered. Not too bad, really.

Think distortion seems to happen just because it follows the chest shape and shirt bendage near bottom as far as I'm aware. I get them as close as possible to actual images of the kits and if they wierd out a bit 'Amen' i guess...

I've been re-editing since Wednesday morning really when my pre-order came, was better than Christmas I can tell ya! Played quite a few games here and there mainly testing the kits out, but I know there's a huge demand for EPL kits to be done, so devoting time to that so everyone can have a sweet game. They're all looking better than ever in PES2010 so can't wait for everyone to get the complete set and formulae!

@ Whisper020. I managed to view that pic that has now disappeared, but try and find it again and re-edit your post mate, was a great one!
Over 2 million views on my threads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
JackWhoBRA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2009, 17:03   #33
Suv
  • Supports: I just support good football
  • PSN: Suv82

Suv has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Suv has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Haha..i don't say alot man, but when i do, i say it in style.....well my style anyway

Yeah, time wise that sounds about right i suppose. Its certainly easier when you don't have to scout around for an age finding massive high res parts like i had to with my PES2009 EPL kits. If i could find that sort i was having to be real tweaky in photoshop to clean things up alot. That was sending me round the bloody twist tbh.

Well, ive caved in for now. Just saved all your current PNG's from here. Now gonna slip PES on and see how they work out. I'll let you know what i think when ive added em....and maybe again when ive given a few a proper road test..or pitch test

Sorry: Officially a hater of the constantly intrusive pop ups on this website
Suv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2009, 17:23   #34
Rainey
  • Supports: S.S. Lazio

Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Jack, I would like to thank you. Ive used some of your shirts for the WENB option file, and theyve worked a treat.
Rainey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2009, 17:35   #35
JackWhoBRA

JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainey View Post
Jack, I would like to thank you. Ive used some of your shirts for the WENB option file, and theyve worked a treat.
Thanks bro, that's great news! Hopefully the rest will be in the next installment after the transfers patch later on.

Old 24-10-2009, 21:34   #36
thecrow510

thecrow510 is an unknown

Hey Jack! Awesome work, thank you!
One request, could you PLEASE add the .png emblems/kits of the Serie B too? I would really really appreciate it.
thecrow510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2009, 22:02   #37
JackWhoBRA

Tick *** FULHAM now on first post ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecrow510 View Post
Hey Jack! Awesome work, thank you!
One request, could you PLEASE add the .png emblems/kits of the Serie B too? I would really really appreciate it.
Thanks for comment! At the min, I'm currently re-editing the EPL, then got Bundesliga and Championship and a couple of requests to do on top of others.

Hardly played the game itself yet to be honest, just trying to do all the main kits so people can enjoy their game more straight from the off, which is why EPL is top priority.

Hope you understand where I'm coming from mate and Serie B may be an option down the line but not any time soon I'm afraid.

Old 24-10-2009, 22:03   #38
TH14-TW14
  • Supports: Arsenal, Blackpool
  • XBox: R1C4RDO

TH14-TW14 is on a bad road

jack very well they look great on PC
TH14-TW14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2009, 22:47   #39
Abstruso
  • Supports: FC Schloßpark
  • PSN: Abstruso

Abstruso is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastAbstruso is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastAbstruso is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastAbstruso is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackWhoBRA View Post
Thanks for comment! At the min, I'm currently re-editing the EPL, then got Bundesliga and Championship and a couple of requests to do on top of others.

Hardly played the game itself yet to be honest, just trying to do all the main kits so people can enjoy their game more straight from the off, which is why EPL is top priority.

Hope you understand where I'm coming from mate and Serie B may be an option down the line but not any time soon I'm afraid.
Well you don´t have to play the game, your job is to improve it.

So you don´t miss anything at the moment, because the game will be even better when you have finished your job. So playing the game right now would only be a waste of time for you. So as a good mate I´ve tested it today only for you and I can tell you that PES2010 is worth your effort.

so stop thinking about playing, keep your pace and quality.

giving out all formulas for each league at once is a good idea!
Abstruso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2009, 00:07   #40
JackWhoBRA

yeah I know mate, haha. It really feels like a HUGE improvement this year and just playing the few games I realise what a true step forward it is and I'm loving getting the editing as spot on as possible. Just can't wait to get EPL done at min!

Old 25-10-2009, 00:55   #41
Suv
  • Supports: I just support good football
  • PSN: Suv82

Suv has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Suv has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Well, ive tried a few of these out now and they're very crisp in game man. Good work .

Tbh i think this is probably the best way to do them at the end of the day. The size is definitely spot on for the useable kit area as you aready know, and the height compression only effects a few kits so far...and its usually minimal so it certainly seems like the way to go. I think the Chelsea ones suffer the most simply because of the positioning of markings on their kit. On the home kit the badge does look quite small overall and the Samsung sposor seems quite compressed too. With the GK kit id suggest moving the sponsor down a bit as that sits right in a real sweet spot for compression which makes it look closer to the badge and too slim height wise. To be fair, ive yet to see Chelsea's kits in actual gameplay though, so they might look a bit better in the area that they really count. Im not sure atm.

Just tryin to help. Don't wanna come off as sounding negative or anything like that.

I was actually gonna offer you my Hull home and away PNG's to save you a little time but ive just found the home one has a little problem. The centre line looks a little thinner when imported for some reason. If you want those for the EPL collection just let me know and i'll PM you the away and get on with sorting out the home for ya ok. They are 142x253 btw.

Sorry: Officially a hater of the constantly intrusive pop ups on this website
Suv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2009, 01:04   #42
thecrow510

thecrow510 is an unknown

No problem Jack! Just down the road... Of course, if you'll have time.
It's just that it is pretty much impossible to find a Serie B option file, unlike the Championship and the Bundesliga. But I definitely understand where you're coming from.
Thanks again for taking the time to do all this.
thecrow510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2009, 09:17   #43
ieyan
  • Supports: liverpool,real madrid,inter milan

ieyan is an unknown

=never mind=
ieyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2009, 10:07   #44
divadinho

divadinho is an unknown

Brilliant kits Jack!!!

Using them atm and they are brilliant. Adding them to the teams you've produced so far. Any ideas as to when the rest of the premier league and the others will be released? I know you're busy getting the forumulas aswell.

Kutgw!!!
divadinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2009, 10:49   #45
JackWhoBRA

Quote:
Originally Posted by divadinho View Post
Brilliant kits Jack!!!

Using them atm and they are brilliant. Adding them to the teams you've produced so far. Any ideas as to when the rest of the premier league and the others will be released? I know you're busy getting the forumulas aswell.

Kutgw!!!
Morning, morning. Started to work on about 2 more last night and have the PNG's ready to test later on and should be fine, but wanna check first.

Getting excited to test my Sunderland home as added the feint, embossed emblem behind to make it hopefully look a bit cooler and fabricated a better looking emblem for all the kits. Been saving the testing for when get to them, like a little reward for my work.