PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 03-03-2015, 20:40   #376
Dundon's
W.G.P
  • Supports: Ozil's Eyes
  • PSN: Maragenie10

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lörd TH View Post
How much do you sell your builds for?

I'll list this for about €1000 mate, most of the parts are brand new and it will kill any game you throw at it on ultra settings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweey View Post
Homeless people need PC gaming too...give it to the next one you walk by?

I would but it would be wasted, where would they plug it in?

"Liverpool,she is the prostitute to relax Sahin while we tried to get a good wife as simple as that." — Meyyappan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dundon's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 21:23   #377
Sweey
Administrator
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dundon's View Post
I would but it would be wasted, where would they plug it in?
Once they see the shiny case and all those components it will spark them into life and they will join the master race. You know us, we can plug this shit in anywhere.

I've never seen the evil Mac heretic before
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 21:54   #378
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Imagine a homeless person going to their local library and bringing their own desktop...
Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 22:13   #379
Dundon's
W.G.P

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Well if it'd be any consolation the C70 case has handles...

"Liverpool,she is the prostitute to relax Sahin while we tried to get a good wife as simple as that." — Meyyappan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 14-04-2015, 19:12   #380
Appswah
Country Captain
  • Supports: Manchester United / New England Patriots
  • XBox: Appswah
  • PSN: Appswah

Appswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Processor Intel Core i5 4690K @ 3.5ghz
Motherboard MSI Z97 Gaming 5
RAM 16GB (4x4GB) Kingston DDR3 1600mhz
Graphics Card 4GB MSI Nvidia GTX 970
Hard Drives 256GB Samsung 840 Evo SSD - Seagate 2TB HDD
Monitor BenQ GL2250 21.5" - LG ips234 22"
Keyboard Logitech G110
Mouse Razer Deathadder
Headset Razer Kraken

New Case, PSU and possibly Corsair Hydro H80i on the list of things to buy. Although I do have a Arctic Freezer Xtreme Rev. 2 lying around somewhere but I believe it doesn't fit in my current case.

Appswah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2015, 11:45   #381
Sweey
Administrator

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

As of this coming Monday:

Processor Intel Core i7 4770K (overclocked to 4.2Ghz), £249.90
Heatsink Noctua NH-D14, £65.46
Motherboard ASUS Z87 Sabertooth, £182.24
RAM 16GB (2 x 8GB) Kingston HyperX Blu Red Series 1600Mhz CL10, £94.36
Graphics Card 6GB Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming, £629.99
Hard Drives 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD (£165.65), 128GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD (£96.45), 2 x 1TB Western Digital Caviar Black (2 x £64.43), 1TB Western Digital My Passport Ultra (£40.79)
Optical Drive Samsung SH-222AB (cannot find price, assumed ~£15)
PSU Corsair AX 760, £125.98
Sound Card Sound Blaster Z, £75.42
Case Antec 1100 (cannot find price, assumed ~£90)
Fans 200mm Antec Big Boy, 120mm Antec TriCool, 120mm Scythe Gentle Typhoon (cannot find price of latter, assumed ~£12)
Monitor Samsung S27B970D, £799.99
Keyboard Filco Ninja Majestouch-2 (Cherry MX Brown), £120
Mouse Mionix Naos 7000, £49.07
Speakers Q Acoustics 1030i connected (£189) via Marantz M-CR510 (cannot find price, assumed ~£300)
Old 18-07-2015, 21:44   #382
Dundon's
W.G.P

Processor Intel i7 4790k @4.7 GHz
Motherboard Asus Z97 ROG Maximus VII Ranger
Cooler Corsair H105 AIO
Fans Noctua 140mm front+120mm exhaust+3 Corsair 120mm
GPU Asus ROG Matrix 4GB GTX 980
RAM Corsair Vengeance Pro 4x4GB (2133Mhz)
SSD Samsung 840 PRO 512GB
HDD 2 x 2TB WD Black
PSU Corsair AX860i
Case NZXT H440 Black/Red
MonitorLG Electronics 34" 21:9 Ultrawide QHD IPS Monitor @3440 x 1440
Speakers Logitech 5.1 Speakers
Keyboard Corsair K70
Mouse Steelseries MMO
Game Pad Dual Shock 4
Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500
Mic Black Snowball
OS Windows 8

Old 05-08-2015, 20:04   #383
Sweey
Administrator

Processor Intel Core i7 4770K (overclocked to 4.2Ghz), £249.90
Heatsink Noctua NH-D14, £65.46
Motherboard ASUS Z87 Sabertooth, £182.24
RAM 16GB (2 x 8GB) Kingston HyperX Blu Red Series 1600Mhz CL10, £94.36
Graphics Card 6GB Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming, £629.99
Hard Drives 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD (£165.65), 128GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD (£96.45), 2 x 1TB Western Digital Caviar Black (2 x £64.43), 1TB Western Digital My Passport Ultra (£40.79)
Optical Drive Samsung SH-222AB (cannot find price, assumed ~£15)
PSU Corsair AX 760, £125.98
Case Antec 1100 (cannot find price, assumed ~£90)
Fans 200mm Antec Big Boy, 120mm Antec TriCool, 120mm Scythe Gentle Typhoon (cannot find price of latter, assumed ~£12)
Monitor Samsung S27B970D, £799.99
Speakers and Amp Tannoy Revolution XT 6F (£999) connect via QED XT 40 (£70) to Cambridge Audio CXA60 (£499.95)
Old 28-07-2016, 15:54   #384
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Installed an SSD recently and ordered a new GPU and cooler for my PC, gonna overclock the CPU to around 4.2-4.4ghz hopefully, that will be my weekend task!

Motherboard Gigabyte Z87-D3H
Processor Intel i5 4670K
Cooler Cooler Master Hyper 212x
Video Card Gigabyte Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 G1 Gaming 6G
RAM Corsair Vengeance Jet Black 2x4GB
HDD 1TB WD10EZEX
SSD Samsung 750 EVO 500 GB
OS Windows 10 64Bit
PSU Cooler Master G Series 650w
Optical Drive Samsung 24x DVD Writer
Case Corsair Carbide Series 200R
Monitor Iiyama Prolite E2483HS-B 24" Monitor
Second Screen Samsung LE32C530 32” HDTV
Speakers Logitech LS21 2.1 Speakers
Keyboard and Mouse Gigabyte KM7580 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Set
Game Pad Official Xbox 360 Common Controller for Windows

Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 19:22   #385
Sweey
Administrator

Processor Intel Core i7 6770K , £318.32
Heatsink Noctua NH-D15S, £69.95
Motherboard Gigabyte Z170 Ultra Gaming, £149.99
RAM 32GB (2 x 16GB) Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 2400Mhz, £169.99
Graphics Card 8GB EVGA GTX 1080 FTW, £659.99
Hard Drives 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD (£165.65), 128GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD (£96.45), 2 x 1TB Western Digital Caviar Black (2 x £64.43), 2 x 4TB Western Digital My Passport Ultra (£135 and £145)
Optical External ASUS SDRW-08D25-U DVD Rewriter, £22.99
PSU EVGA Supernova G2 750W, £119.99
Case Phanteks Evolv ATX - Tempered Glass, £169.99
Fans 3 x Phanteks PH-F140SP (pre-installed in case), 1 x additional Phanteks PH-F140SP, £12.95
Monitor Acer Predator X34 (3440x1440 21:9 G-SYNC), £939.99
Speakers and Amp Tannoy Revolution XT 6F (£999) connect via QED XT 40 (£70) to Cambridge Audio CXA60 (£499.95)