PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 12-04-2017, 12:15   #181
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I really should've watched the recap before starting, couldn't fully remember all the details of the Jimmy storyline, other than the fact that he confessed to something and Chuck recorded him.

Mike stuff was great of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnDoor View Post
I think we can all agree that Sam Elliott should have played the junkyard cunt.
Nah, junkyard guy was a bit "redneck-y", Sam Elliot has more of a "wise" vibe to him.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2017, 19:56   #182
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Fuck you Chuck, you intelligent piece of shit. Seems obvious now that last weeks tape recorder accident was completely planned, and he knew Ernesto would grass him up.

What i'm more curious about is Ernestos sweet ride, how the fuck does an admin guy own that, makes me start seeing sense in those Gustavo-Erensto links.

Mikes stuff was great, some brilliant shots like the one withe the three tunnels at night, and the other as he's walking over the horizon from his car.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2017, 07:44   #183
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonno394 View Post
Fuck you Chuck, you intelligent piece of shit. Seems obvious now that last weeks tape recorder accident was completely planned, and he knew Ernesto would grass him up.
I didn't think about that last week, but as soon as I saw Ernesto go to Kim, it clicked.

Quote:
What i'm more curious about is Ernestos sweet ride, how the fuck does an admin guy own that, makes me start seeing sense in those Gustavo-Erensto links.
Again, not something I have been thinking in the past, only in this episode (this is the only BCS discussion/info I do). But then I was thinking Gus doesn't have kids, but he could be a nephew, or some sort of allegiance.

I reckon they should have kept the Gus scene with him just sweeping in the blurry background. That would have been enough and built up more anticipation. The first shot of the Los Pollos Hermanos sign was so
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2017, 09:04   #184
Ali
It is happening again

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Better episode than the premiere I thought. Final scene was great.... Jimmy's attempt at subtle sleuthing was not.

I think Jonno may be onto something with Gus-Ernie link. Not something I thought myself, but I did see an image on gaf the other day with a shadow on half of Ernie's face (from the first episode), a-la Face Off.

The guy that Mike saw drive away near the end was the boxcutter guy, right?

Old 19-04-2017, 09:58   #185
Jonno394
XLV

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

You are indeed right @Ali he is Victor. I knew he looked familiar but didn't bother looking in to it too much

Old 19-04-2017, 10:07   #186
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I wonder if we'll see his black arse minion as well at some point. I know he 'replaced' Victor, but he'd be in the organization before that anyway.

I joked last season about Ernie being Gus' lover, you may recall. I too wondered about his car but maybe we're looking into it too much. At this point I'd be surprised if there was a link, but you never know.

That shot of the three tunnels Jonno mentions - anyone else think it looked like a model at first? Obviously it wasn't, but it had that kind of aesthetic.

Brilliant awareness on the part of the writers to weave Jimmy into Mike's storyline the moment the latter was getting dangerously interesting btw. Jimmy rooting through the bin
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2017, 10:31   #187
Ali
It is happening again

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnDoor View Post
That shot of the three tunnels Jonno mentions - anyone else think it looked like a model at first? Obviously it wasn't, but it had that kind of aesthetic.
I didn't think it was a model per se, but it looked like a tilt shift shot. Was a cool shot.

Old 20-04-2017, 13:56   #188
Jonno394
XLV

Such a great shot, apparently it's two shots merged together.

Quote:
They talked about this shot on the podcast. When they were setting up, the camera moved out of focus and they noticed that it brought up the lights in the background really nicely, so Gilligan had them shoot 30-40 seconds of it. Later, they pulled back into focus for the action in the foreground, then they spliced the two shots together as an effect

Old 26-04-2017, 07:11   #189
Jonno394
XLV

Decent episode but not much to say really. mike and Gus seen was good if a little underwhelming and Jimmy's comments to Chuck

Is it just me, or did the composition of certain shots seem off? Like some of the asked during the gus and mike meet, or when Chuck was standing over Jimmy? Maybe it's just me subconsciously looking for things now that i know Gilligan is not the show runner.

Edit - just read a good theory on gaf that the opening scene actually takes place during brba. The shoes Mike threw up have aged and Los Pollos are still receiving and sending dodgy stuff.

Old 26-04-2017, 09:14   #190
Ali
It is happening again

Quote:
Maybe it's just me subconsciously looking for things now that i know Gilligan is not the show runner.
I'm thinking it's just that. On a whole, I enjoyed the episode. I liked the Kim montage and the accompanying music, and of course Mike's scheme with the shooting. No early signs of a post Gilligan dip in quality yet.

Quote:
Edit - just read a good theory on gaf that the opening scene actually takes place during brba. The shoes Mike threw up have aged and Los Pollos are still receiving and sending dodgy stuff.
That was my theory after the scene had finished - the golden-yellowy "colour filter" was very BrBa like.

Old 26-04-2017, 09:17   #191
Jonno394
XLV

I actually thought the shooting scene and set up was a bit ludicrous tbh.

Old 26-04-2017, 09:35   #192
Ali
It is happening again

How so?

Old 26-04-2017, 09:39   #193
Jonno394
XLV

Well the fact he just so happened to place the shoe in exactly the right spot and the timing of the shot was just right enough that the coke covered the back of the vehicle.

If the vehicle had stopped too far ahead, or the wind had been blowing, it wouldn't have worked at all.

I refuse to suspend disbelief here

Old 26-04-2017, 09:45   #194
Ali
It is happening again

I guess that's good luck? If the truck hadn't stopped in the right place or the wind was blowing, I'm sure he'd try again another day.

Old 26-04-2017, 09:47   #195
Jonno394
XLV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
I guess that's good luck? If the truck hadn't stopped in the right place or the wind was blowing, I'm sure he'd try again another day.
I still think it was bollocks.