PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 16-09-2012, 12:05   #1
Sminky
  • Supports: Queens Park Rangers
  • PSN: Sminky_Pinky

Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

PES2013: Upload your goals

Here's a wee beauty I scored during the week. When I took the shot I forgot I was still holding L1 after using it to quick turn. The result, well an outrageous lob!

Scored on Superstar level.

Sminky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2012, 12:34   #2
MozzyEng
  • Supports: Liverpool Fc
  • XBox: Mozzy Eng

MozzyEng has discovered the General Forums. God help us.MozzyEng has discovered the General Forums. God help us.MozzyEng has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Thats a cool goal. I would be well pleased with that effort. In fact the only way i would score like that would be by accident to!
MozzyEng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2012, 13:35   #3
menaceuk

menaceuk has discovered the General Forums. God help us.menaceuk has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Short Compilation from the demo 1. Would have been longer but for some reason most my saved goals are missing

menaceuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2012, 14:52   #4
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I scored a wonderful goal with Higuain. Chipped it in to him, controlled it with his back towards goal, turned around and volleyed it in to the top corner from outside the box. Shame I have no facility to upload it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sminky View Post
Here's a wee beauty I scored during the week. When I took the shot I forgot I was still holding L1 after using it to quick turn. The result, well an outrageous lob!

Scored on Superstar level.
Ahhh yes. I remember when playing you on PES 2011 that you're one of these noobs who holds L1 for every pass.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2012, 14:57   #5
Makavelian
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: Makavelian5408

Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Mine was no accident
Makavelian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2012, 15:00   #6
onebelo

onebelo has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

does L1 do a quick turn ? didnt know that ?
onebelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2012, 15:11   #7
menaceuk

menaceuk has discovered the General Forums. God help us.menaceuk has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makavelian View Post

Mine was no accident
Is that not the worst defending you have ever seen

Nice finish though
menaceuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2012, 16:20   #8
Sminky

Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Fuck me, the Others goals section. This is the graveyard section of PESGaming. Its not going to get the same activity of views in this section. Just close it. Waste of time.

I think this thread has been turned sufficiently to shit enough now -whilst buried in the mariana trench section of PESGaming - to warrant closing. ugh.
Old 16-09-2012, 16:21   #9
fick
  • Supports: Man United / Chicago Bears
  • XBox: ficklered
  • PSN: ficklered

fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

It can stay open. When PES13 is released people will want to show their goals, so why not here?
Old 16-09-2012, 16:25   #10
Sminky

Quote:
Originally Posted by fick View Post
It can stay open. When PES13 is released people will want to show their goals, so why not here?
Very little activity in this section and most members aren't even aware of it. To garner the most likely interest and views it is better situated in the PES2013 section, or at least have a PES2013 goal section.

Anyhow, its been serially spammed.
Old 16-09-2012, 16:35   #11
fick
  • Supports: Man United / Chicago Bears
  • XBox: ficklered
  • PSN: ficklered

fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sminky View Post
Very little activity in this section and most members aren't even aware of it. To garner the most likely interest and views it is better situated in the PES2013 section, or at least have a PES2013 goal section.

Anyhow, its been serially spammed.
Then that's something we need to work on, isn't it?

Thread has been tidied up.