PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 29-09-2018, 14:03   #1
aaddyymaster

aaddyymaster is an unknown

Problem installing multiple classic teams

So...I installed Uefa dream team and Conmebol dream team over Konami's classic teams (both teams have 32 players).

Than I installed another 4 classic national teams in PAS League, after saving OF, few players will disappear from Uefa dream teamd and Conmebol dream team...and if trying to install them again, few players will disappear from the other 4 classic national teams.

Any ideas? In pes 2018 I had two full leagues (classic and national teams) plus Uefa and Conmebol dream team over Konami's classic teams and everything was fine.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

aaddyymaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2018, 15:36   #2
Buckshot

Buckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaddyymaster View Post
So...I installed Uefa dream team and Conmebol dream team over Konami's classic teams (both teams have 32 players).

Than I installed another 4 classic national teams in PAS League, after saving OF, few players will disappear from Uefa dream teamd and Conmebol dream team...and if trying to install them again, few players will disappear from the other 4 classic national teams.

Any ideas? In pes 2018 I had two full leagues (classic and national teams) plus Uefa and Conmebol dream team over Konami's classic teams and everything was fine.
Because both files are using the same players. Both can't be used at same time.

Here is what you can do:

Base copy those affected players. Afer you install, transfer those affected players to the proper team. Then you will have those players on both team without conflict.
Buckshot is offline   Reply With Quote