PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 03-12-2018, 14:55   #1
Antonyc1977
  • PSN: TITG_Ant_v2

Antonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Are you frustrated with PES 2019 Gameplay? A solution!!

I know this discussion has been had many times. But this is a solution...

http://www.mediafire.com/file/b9da50...tions.zip/file

Tonight I will post a link HERE to three teams from "Asia Other".
Each team will have a different formation (442, 532, 433) - these formations have been specially adjusted to play AGAINST.
Playing AGAINST teams who have one of these three formations will allow a free-flowing, non-grinding experience.

One of the other bonuses of playing against a team with one of these three formations is that even a player who normally plays on Regular or Amateur can play on Professional or Top Player and still have a good, fun game.
(You'll probably get beat, but it's still fun).
(playing on Professional and above will see you get more free kicks / penalties (One of Konami's ridiculous bugs))

So, once you have Imported each of the three teams, go to Edit, Teams, find the three teams imported, and SAVE each of the formations.

Then apply these formations to ANY TEAM(s) you wish.
Then play a game AGAINST your chosen Teams. **you don't need to change your own formation**

You will notice a massive improvement on "Fun Gameplay".

There may be some of you out there who are skilled enough to play on a high level and win comfortably. I for one, am NOT one of these people.

If you then like what you see. Apply these formations to as many teams as you like.

Have fun!

Face Packs can be downloaded from
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(It's a real time saver!)

Check out my YouTube account for all face builds and more...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Instagram: PES Custom Faces for face previews

Last edited by Antonyc1977; 03-12-2018 at 22:52.. Reason: Link Added
Antonyc1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 15:37   #2
Antonyc1977

Antonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Old 03-12-2018, 16:21   #3
Zidane360

Zidane360 is an unknown

thanks Antony!
Zidane360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 22:53   #4
Antonyc1977

Free Flowing Formations x3 - to be applied to the OPPOSITION TEAMS!
It's time for PES to be FUN!!!!

Old 04-12-2018, 18:15   #5
captain84

captain84 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonyc1977 View Post
Free Flowing Formations x3 - to be applied to the OPPOSITION TEAMS!
You can play whichever formation you choose and it'll still be a fun game to play!!!

For PS4 ?
So, in this modules have not the instruction advanced?
captain84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 18:31   #6
ggdaris
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: send me MP

ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

do you have pics??

ggdaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 12:35   #7
Antonyc1977

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain84 View Post
For PS4 ?
So, in this modules have not the instruction advanced?
Yes, PS4.
If you import these formations, you'll see that ALL Advanced Tactics are set to OFF.

However, I do turn on Tika Taka for Barcelona, Man City, PSG and Liverpool.

For some reason, with these formations applied to the OPPOSITION TEAMS, full backs with a low rating are now easy to beat if you have a winger with a high skill / speed level. (Even on Professional or Top Player. Which is how it should be!)

Old 05-12-2018, 14:05   #8
rogers150862
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • XBox: fatman150862
  • PSN: kingeric150862

rogers150862 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Antony any chance you could post pics of these tactical settings as i am on the
xbox would be much appreciated
rogers150862 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 14:35   #9
Antonyc1977

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogers150862 View Post
Absolutely.
I'll aim to do a video tonight with an in-depth look at how the formations are setup.
It may not upload until 10pm though.

Old 05-12-2018, 14:47   #10
Antonyc1977

This is @Slarkmeister 's response to playing AGAINST these new formations...

Old 05-12-2018, 23:00   #11
Antonyc1977

Here's a link to the FILES and VIDEO showcasing the benefits of these formations...

https://youtu.be/0YkUsfuPsqY

Old 06-12-2018, 10:59   #12
Antonyc1977

Quote:
I'll make a walk-through video tonight for you. Sorry, ran out of time yesterday.

Old 06-12-2018, 12:22   #13
rogers150862
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • XBox: fatman150862
  • PSN: kingeric150862

rogers150862 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Many thanks Antony much appreciated
rogers150862 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 21:01   #14
Antonyc1977

Quote:
Many thanks Antony much appreciated
Here you go... no audio though.
It's unlisted so you'll have to click the below link.

https://youtu.be/1h2oTXm_gws

Old 17-12-2018, 11:39   #15
Antonyc1977

After the DLC 3.0 and recent updates, my formations were re-set.

So decided to start a new Master League to check on the minor gameplay adjustments and... it's painful, this game is NOT a joy to play using the default settings.

I like to play on Professional (to start with) and go up to Top Player once I get a good Team Spirit. Every time I scored a goal, the opposition would kick off hold on to the ball for around 30 seconds, and BAM, GOAL. I ended up losing 5 games on the trot by 1 goal, as every time I scored, so did the opposition.

I thought I'd FOUL the fuck out of the opposition when they had possession, my player's attempts at fouling were pathetic. Even my Centre Backs just fell over, challenging for the ball in the opposite direction.

This game is still flawed. But I have re-applied the formations (link above) to all teams once again, so at least the game is now fun and less frustrating when attacking.
Defending is still a problem, but at least it's me who's winning the games 4-3 rather than me losing 4-3.