sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 18-07-2010, 15:44   #16
Phatmann
HGW XX/7
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • XBox: Phatmann Scoop
  • PSN: Phatmann2008

Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenotsogood View Post
Goalmouth scrambles need to be fixed, some system has to be in place so that when you're mashing B at every little deflection it actually does something instead of fail to react. Too many times my defender will fail to clear or my striker will fail to shoot.

They also have to fix something which I'm hating right now, the amount of times a shit team will score a perfect free kick from ridiculous distances, or really close with ridiculous curls. It happens too many times for it to be a wrong turn of luck.
Agreed on the second part. The accuracy of the CPU's free-kicks - even with rubbish teams - is ridiculous. I don't have a problem with goalmouth scrambles though as they're obviously gonna be hard to defend or score from due to their unorganised nature.

Phatmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 16:31   #17
thenotsogood
  • Supports: Sunderland (mainly), I often enjoy watching traditional underdog games
  • XBox: Killer Coco

thenotsogood has discovered the General Forums. God help us.thenotsogood has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

I know what you mean, I just feel that more players tend to not do a thing, whereas in real life you see legs swinging everywhere at least. The CPU tend to react and do something about it faster than the player can. It's like the moment of opportunity you have to press B in is so small that it never registers, and as said, the CPU get this spot on
thenotsogood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 23:03   #18
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Spot on about the free-kicks. Even if you put a guy on the line, they'll score.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 23:41   #19
Top Gun
  • XBox: Zodiac19

Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Yeah, the computer free-kicks are ridiculous.

One small thing, which isn't really a big deal, but one of the achievements for Xbox is fucked. It says to get 100 online wins and I've got 120+ yet no achievement. I've been told this is because people backed out and they don't count but that's fucking stupid.

Top Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2010, 04:04   #20
Eric Clyde
  • Supports: Rangers
  • XBox: ClydeFrog50
  • PSN: ClydeFrog50

Eric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Gun View Post
Yeah, the computer free-kicks are ridiculous.

One small thing, which isn't really a big deal, but one of the achievements for Xbox is fucked. It says to get 100 online wins and I've got 120+ yet no achievement. I've been told this is because people backed out and they don't count but that's fucking stupid.
I remember getting my 100th victory and waitiing for the achievement to appear, but nothing. I didn't bother looking it up and after time I forgot about it. I think after my 140 something win the achievement was finally awarded which then I guessed it was probably related to players I actually beat in 90, 120 or penalties rather than the ones who quit as soon as you go 3 or 4-0 up. This could be in the first half or even just 5 minutes to go which kind of pissed me off considering most people quit against me when I am about to win.

thenotsogood, I also agree with both of your points. It feels you are second best to the CPU in 50/50 situations, particularly near the goal. It isn't as bad anywhere on the pitch when you are just pressing the pass button, but within shooting distance it seems the CPU will always get a late touch on the ball just as your player is about to shoot. Very aggrevating. I've also had it near the opponents goal when I have passed to a player and I press the shoot button for a first time shot. Unfortunately, a time when I can shoot without being closed down is usually when my player will decide it is better to take a touch first and ignore my instruction of shooting first time. By the time he has taken his touch and begins to shoot as instructed, it has given the defender more than enough time to deal with the attempt on goal.
Jeff: Butt sex requires a lot of lubrication, right? Lubrication. Lubruh... Chupuh... Chupacabra 's the, the goat killer of Mexican folklore. Folklore is stories from the past that are often fictionalized. Fictionalized to heighten drama. Drama students! Students at colleges usually have bicycles! Bi, bian, binary. It's binary code!
Chef: Who's havin' butt sex?
Eric Clyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2010, 10:16   #21
Haribo
Super Moderator
  • Supports: Manchester United

Haribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Gun View Post
EA absolutely suck when it comes to online achievements/trophies. Some of the stuff (e.g. Real World Winner) on FIFA09 was glitched to hell, then the server gets taken down after a few months and is impossible to then get.

Fight Night Round 4 is the absolute worst though. Have to win a belt but there's only 1 in the whole world? :faceplm:
Haribo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2010, 13:10   #22
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Achievements/trophies are for gay kids.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 12:07   #23
thenotsogood
  • Supports: Sunderland (mainly), I often enjoy watching traditional underdog games
  • XBox: Killer Coco

thenotsogood has discovered the General Forums. God help us.thenotsogood has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Just encountered another one of those annoying running into the box jostling situations where it wont let you shoot at all. I hate this very much, because the ball is technically changing posession it won't register you pressing B/O, despite mashing the button as quick as I can, I don't know how this could be fixed without having an impact on something else :/
thenotsogood is offline   Reply With Quote