PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 11-11-2011, 13:11   #1
Cesc Fabregas
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Badawy1811

Cesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

How are you doing in FIFA 12 manager mode?

MM is the main reason I play this game aside from Virtual Pro. I'm currently in April in my first season with Roma, my line-up looks like:

Stekelenburg

Corluka
Coloccini
Barchetti(not sure of the name tbh)
Baines

De Rossi
Gago
Pjanic
Totti

Osvaldo
Bojan

Subs:

Curci
Wynne
Kjaer
Milner
Thiago
Borriello
Maicon(striker)

Resimportant ones)

Ramsey
Agbonlahor
Cassetti

I signed quite a few players as you can see. Corluka has been my most consistent player and has improved from 76 to 79. Baines has been decent and scored a great free kick for me. I also signed Thiago and Ramsey on loan but they aren't doing too well. Milner is a great super sub for me. Wynne is a crap defender but the fastest player in the game(Acc 99 SS 98). Maicon is also extremely fast(Acc 98 SS 97) and Agbonlahor is good too.

I'm first in Serie A, still in the cup, got some promising youngsters in the youth team as well. Bojan is top scorer with 21 goals and he's been my definite no. 1. With Stekelenburg not too far behind. I've conceded about 8 penalties and none of them have gone in thanks to Stekelenburg.

I'm not sure whether I'll move come the end of the season simply because I have assembled a very good team and the playing style suits me. If I get an offer from a team like Arsenal or such I'll have to go obviously.

So, how have YOU been doing in manager mode?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Cesc Fabregas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 10:44   #2
L . F . C
  • XBox: JonoHighfield

L . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Such shitty unrealistic signings. Fack ooooooorf.

Oh, errrrm yeah, you don't HAVE to go if someone like Arsenal offers you the job. It's a game.
Shankly: 'Why don't you go and jump in the lake ?'
L . F . C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 11:10   #3
Cesc Fabregas

Cesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

I mean it's because I want to, dude. and what's unrealistic about Ramsey going on loan, a young lad named Maicon joining Roma, Coloccini leaving newcastle and such? Better than PES where you find Messi in Inter after a couple of seasons.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 14-11-2011, 17:01   #4
L . F . C
  • XBox: JonoHighfield

L . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Agbonlahor? Milner? Baines?
Shankly: 'Why don't you go and jump in the lake ?'
L . F . C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2011, 21:33   #5
Cesc Fabregas

Agbonlahor is too good for Aston Villa, Milner was disappointing till this season for City and Baines could definitely leave Everton. It's not like I bought Wilshere or Iniesta or Casillas.

Old 15-11-2011, 15:10   #6
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

I've gone for the Player Manager option, in order to help my VP's growth. I chose Aalborg BK (AaB), which is the Danish league, primarliy for my VP's benefit - he's the best player in the leage, by some distance. I'm half-way through my third season.

- I came second in the first season, but won the cup;

- Won the league in the second season, reached the semi-finals of the Champions League and I think the quarters of the domestic cup;

- So far in my third season, I'm well ahead in the league, but got knocked out in the group stages of the Champions League, despite winning my first three matches. I lost the next two matches (against Juventus and Villarreal) and I had to at least draw my final match against Man City, in Manchester. I lost 3-1 and finished third in the group. I beat Tottenham in my first Europa League game and I think I have Bayern Munich next (not sure).

You don't earn a lot of prize money in the Danish league, so the Champions League was very important for my transfer budget.

I'm post my squad later. I haven't got a clue who they are, since I can't really atract names. The only player I'm familiar with is Brocchi, but he's over 35.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2011, 16:30   #7
Cesc Fabregas

I've gone to Arsenal btw and i'm halfway through the third season and I have a pretty amazing team. They had sold Wilshere and Szczesny though so I was bummed about that but they had bought Wilshere.

Lloris-90

Ramos-87
Kompany-89
Vermaelen-85
Gibbs-81

Ramsey/Arteta-Both 82
Silva-91
Fabregas-90

Gervinho-87
Aguero-87
Van Persie-86

Subs:
Mannone-74
Djourou-82
Mertesacker-84
Santos-75
Madeira(YT)-60
Kewley Graham(YT)-55
Ismail(YT)-56
Walcott-82
Miyaichi-73(reached 99 acc and sprint speed)
Gago-81

Rich investors bought Blackburn and Sunderland and blackburn got mata, bale, van der vaart, dzeko, gignac and more while Sunderland the more recent ones have gotten Menez, Lavezzi and a couple of others.

Man Utd have Ibra and Higuain as well as Gourcuff so I can never beat them, but when I sim their matches I sometimes get a draw. They've beaten me in the cup final and the community shield.

Speaking of which:

Roma(2011-2012) Serie A + Coppa Nazionale
Arsenal(2012-2013) Barclays Premier League + FA Cup Finalists + Europa League Round of 32(sim'd and lost)
Arsenal(2013-2014) 1st in the league, out of the carling cup and still in the FA Cup. Top of my group in the Champions league.

Bojan was my top scorer and Totti was my assist leader at Roma, and at Arsenal in my first season there Gervinho and Van Persie were tied for goalscorers while Silva was assist leader. Third season so far it's Van Persie as goalscorer while Silva and Cesc competing for assist leader. Silva has been fantastic for me and has gotten a 68m offer from Barcelona. Refused to sell him though as it would mean selling my absolute best player.

Old 18-11-2011, 16:56   #8
fashbrand

fashbrand is an unknown

Hello, everyone
fashbrand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2011, 21:18   #9
Cesc Fabregas

Won the league and Champions League double. Bought a sub RB named Brayford. Now starting transfer window.

Old 22-11-2011, 04:25   #10
konglean
Banned

konglean is an unknown

PES 2012 has a low motion capture which makes the game rough and stuttery which is why I play it now on 480p as anything higher than that will make the game stuttery and jagged
konglean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2011, 04:27   #11
Killer46
  • Supports: FC Barcelona
  • XBox: CoolCrush360

Killer46 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Im playing as PSG and my team is so amazing!!

Killer46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 15:17   #12
adam13
  • Supports: Liverpool FTW

adam13 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastadam13 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastadam13 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastadam13 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

My squad (Manchester City):

First 11:

GK - Lloris - 90
RB - Sergio Ramos - 87
CB - Kompany - 89
CB - Ogbonna - 86
LB - Criscito - 88
RDM - Yaya Toure - 85
LDM - Javi Martinez - 85
RAM - Samir Nasri - 88
LAM - Silva - 90
ST - Welliton - 89