PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 26-02-2010, 18:03   #16
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Just save money for the World Cup game.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2010, 18:13   #17
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThierryHenry14 View Post
Just save money for the World Cup game.
I'm not getting the world cup game, saving that money for when FIFA 11's out
Bez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2010, 20:33   #18
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I was having fun with this until I realised how ridiculously short player contracts are and how you need to buy the packs to get the possibility of extending said contracts, and how you'll be lucky to get 2 contact extensions per pack, yet you'll probably play about 6 games raising the funds to get one silver pack to allow extensions of about 6 games......

Screw it, I give up already.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2010, 16:10   #19
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Started this last night, and so far so good. I'm enjoying it quite a lot and getting the hang of it the more I play.

Decided to call my team Bezerham United (a merge of my nickname, Bez, and Rotherham United ) and just now I've bought the Rotherham team badge, Atletico Madrid home kit and Man City away kit (the black one), they're all now in use

Still in the process of making my team up, but I'm bringing in good players to make the team better, slowly but surely.

In the 2 free Gold Packs you receive at the start, the most well-known and highest rated I managed to inherit are Gregory Coupet (79), John Arne Riise (81) and this defender called Jaliens, who's from AZ Alkmaar.

Since the start, the only played I've bought is Stephen Carr (77) for the right-back slot; reason for this is I haven't got many coins at all at the moment, and I'm determined not to spend over the odds for new players, I am putting bids in, but then right at the end people are jumping in with bids I cannot compete with...for now.

Currently got bids in for Steven Defour (150 coins), Wilson Palacios (400 coins) and Ab. Faye (150 coins), I'll be delighted if I can bring these in, all depends on whether people intervene or not, which will most likely happen :\

How's everyone else doing with their teams so far?
Old 27-02-2010, 16:30   #20
Bez

See here: http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/f...mate-team.html

Quote:
"There isn't a specific option due to the game essentially being ranked and thus it would lend itself to boosting."
Quote:
"Adriot, isn't there anyway you can add the option as unranked?
Quote:
Surely this is a big option, alot of gamers who bought Ultimate Team solely bought it for bragging rights vs their m8s.. not just randomers online!"
Quote:
"We'll pass on your feedback to the development team (who are also reading these posts themselves)."
Old 28-02-2010, 14:20   #21
Sho
Marco
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • XBox: I Am Shohid
  • PSN: Shoz1987

Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Is this worth it for 400 MSP?

Sho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2010, 14:37   #22
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry View Post
In the 2 free Gold Packs you receive at the start, the most well-known and highest rated I managed to inherit are Gregory Coupet (79), John Arne Riise (81) and this defender called Jaliens, who's from AZ Alkmaar.
What 2 free gold packs?

Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2010, 14:44   #23
Dan
Woo Woo Woo
  • XBox: Dancbert19
  • PSN: DanCustard

Dan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by Ali

So do you play against other made-up teams or wut? It sounds interesting, a bit like ML of old I suppose. I've gotten back into FIFA as of late, so this might be worth a purchase.
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2010, 14:50   #24
chelsea11

chelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonno394 View Post
What 2 free gold packs?
When you go into the shop for the first time you should recieve two free gold packs. After this you use whatever points you have accumulated
chelsea11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2010, 17:04   #25
ezio
  • Supports: As Roma, NY Red Bulls
  • PSN: eziof

ezio has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea11 View Post
When you go into the shop for the first time you should recieve two free gold packs. After this you use whatever points you have accumulated
Do you have to acutally go in purchase something in the shop to get the free gold packs? I was acumulating points but haven't bought anything yet.
Old 01-03-2010, 00:07   #26
Bez

I got the 2 Gold packs as soon as I created my team and I went into the store for the first time... I think.

Anybody got any advice for making lots of coins? I'm skint at the moment, not got enough to buy any top strikers.

I'm also having trouble auctioning my shite & unwanted stuff off. Putting them up for sale at 150 starting price and no-one's touching :\

Bought Palacios and De Jong earlier though, both for more/less 1000 coins... My trio in midfield is Collison, De Jong and Palacios.

Playing a 4-3-1-2.

I'll reveal my starting line-up tomorrow, I gotta go now.
Old 01-03-2010, 00:19   #27
Baddar
  • Supports: Man Utd
  • XBox: baddar88
  • PSN: Badd-um-tsch

Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Keep trying with the bronzes. They'll go eventually.

Buying a bronze pack and then selling all of its contents usually fetches me around 1000-1500 coins, which is a big profit. It takes time, but worth it in the end.
Baddar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 21:56   #28
Bez

Anyone got any 433 formation player cards for sale?

I've had a look around and can't find any at all. It'd be a lot less hassle though if EA included, in the search menu, the ability to narrow down search results according to the certain formation you're looking for. But then again, that'd probably be too easy for us.

Instead of that, I'm having to search through pages and pages of cards for formations I couldn't give a flying fuck about.

:faceplm:
Old 06-03-2010, 12:50   #29
Fab

Fab has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry View Post
Anyone got any 433 formation player cards for sale?

I've had a look around and can't find any at all. It'd be a lot less hassle though if EA included, in the search menu, the ability to narrow down search results according to the certain formation you're looking for. But then again, that'd probably be too easy for us.

Instead of that, I'm having to search through pages and pages of cards for formations I couldn't give a flying fuck about.

:faceplm:
You sure about that? Last time I was on there I remember searching for cards by formation.
Fab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 13:00   #30
Bez

Yeah, you can do that for searching for players, I'm looking for formation cards to assign to my players who aren't comfortable in the 433 formation I use. Just looking to make my team chemistry higher, if I can.