PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 24-11-2011, 22:50   #1
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

FIFA Street

Looks like Messi didn't wait around..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2011, 23:05   #2
Makavelian
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: Makavelian5408

Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

What a whore!
Makavelian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2011, 23:15   #3
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

What a mercenary!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2011, 23:18   #4
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Think I only ever played the first one, so I may get this. Although, Euro 2012 may come out at the same time. I did enjoy the World Cup 2010 game, so I may get the Euro one. It's always fun creating your player and using him to try to lead your country to glory.
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2011, 11:51   #5
Dundon's
W.G.P
  • Supports: Ozil's Eyes
  • PSN: Maragenie10

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Looks dire.

"Liverpool,she is the prostitute to relax Sahin while we tried to get a good wife as simple as that." — Meyyappan

Dundon's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2011, 11:59   #6
Dale C.
  • Supports: Birmingham City F.C
  • PSN: iRepMorons

Dale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Konami have had it.

Dale C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2011, 12:00   #7
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I think I've only played one FIFA Street game over the years, but that became boring... very quickly. I'd be surprised if they've changed this massively to be honest.

I won't be buying it simply because I'm expecting it to be like the others I guess, and not really a full game, but more so what felt like an Xbox Live arcade game that you'd buy for about £10.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 19:28   #8
Sho
Marco
  • XBox: I Am Shohid
  • PSN: Shoz1987

Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Anyone getting This?

Sho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 19:33   #9
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Will wait for the demo.

Was alright on the PS2 but it got boring quite quickly.
Bez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 19:39   #10
Sho
Marco
  • XBox: I Am Shohid
  • PSN: Shoz1987

Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry View Post
Will wait for the demo.

Was alright on the PS2 but it got boring quite quickly.
Same.

Sho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 02:38   #11
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Just downloaded the demo and it's actually really fun and not stupid over the top stuff which previous games have been.
Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2012, 15:17   #12
Jeronimoe

Jeronimoe is an unknown

Fifa Street

Played the demo and its cool. I think pes should use the same control scheme and idea. Its so fluid and intuiive. I know its street ball and all and obviously it would have to be tone down. But my point is how intuitive it is(similar to2K games)
Jeronimoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2012, 18:50   #13
abu97
  • Location: On the forums,on the streets,in the movie hall,at the colleges...
  • Supports: Aston Villa
  • PSN: retrosword

abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

I'm getting it if it's less than £30. Don't think it should be worth more than that anyway
abu97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2012, 20:12   #14
MozzyEng
  • Supports: Liverpool Fc
  • XBox: Mozzy Eng

MozzyEng has discovered the General Forums. God help us.MozzyEng has discovered the General Forums. God help us.MozzyEng has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Never really appealed to me this one. Think i will save my cash for TW13 end of this month
MozzyEng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2012, 23:45   #15
Pokervriend

Pokervriend has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

I do like the Futsall mode idea. I have never played a Fifa Street game, but I just downloaded the Demo. I liked it, though in the Demo its not possible to change controls to the 'PES' controls is it? I also like the smoothness of the game. Maybe I'll buy it if the online part is reviewed and gets good remarks.

Pokervriend is offline   Reply With Quote