PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 30-10-2010, 04:46   #31
50!
115 and Counting...

50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

1 - Blackburn v Chelsea
2 - Man Utd v Tottenham
3 - Wolverhampton v Man City
4 - Arsenal v West Ham
5 - Everton v Stoke
6 - Fulham v Wigan
Sir Davie of Weir has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1986 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and an Ally McCoist panini sticker.

50! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2010, 08:08   #32
stottmeister
  • Supports: 123456789

stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

1 - Arsenal v West Ham
2 - Man Utd v Tottenham
3 - Blackburn v Chelsea
4 - Wolverhampton v Man City
5 - Fulham v Wigan
6 - Everton v Stoke

The London Derby should go first I think but IF Spurs pull off something special I see them being shown first.
stottmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 17:15   #33
Papa
Thank you for reading.
  • Supports: Fulham FC

Papa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Anyone watch Match of the Day last night?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Papa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 17:26   #34
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Yep. I got it spot on. Please tell me just because no one took note, I don't get perfect marks.

EDIT: Actually, I think I might have got the last two the wrong way round.

I guess you can watch MOTD on iPlayer. I coudln't find the running order on the net.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 17:41   #35
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Man Utd vs Spurs
Wolves vs Man City
Blackburn vs Chelsea
Arsenal vs WHU
Fulham vs Wigan
Everton vs Stoke

^ Order from last night.
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 18:04   #36
Papa
Thank you for reading.

Papa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

CORRECT ORDER
Man Utd vs Spurs
Wolves vs Man City
Blackburn vs Chelsea
Arsenal vs WHU
Fulham vs Wigan
Everton vs Stoke

SCORES
Papa - 3
Bammers05 - 2
Appswah - 3
TheBishop - 1
Joel - 2
Phatmann - 1
Berry - 2
Dragonfly - 2
50! - 1
Stottmeister - 3

TABLE
Papa - 10
TheBishop - 8
Joel - 7
Appswah - 6
Bammers05 - 4
Dragonfly - 4
Stottmeister - 3
Berry - 2
50! - 1
Phatmann - 1
Nath - 0

Years of complaining about the Match of the Day running order is paying off for me.

Last edited by Papa; 01-11-2010 at 12:35..
Old 31-10-2010, 18:58   #37
stottmeister
  • Supports: 123456789

stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?stottmeister has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Something made me not want to watch this weeks M.O.T.D. but can I ask do these scores get added to next weeks or do we start from zero again?
stottmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 19:12   #38
Phatmann
HGW XX/7
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • XBox: Phatmann Scoop
  • PSN: Phatmann2008

Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

That's the last time I copy TheBishop's predictions!

EDIT: Hey! I'm not in the table!
Phatmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 21:52   #39
Bish
  • Supports: Arsenal & Miami Dolphins
  • PSN: C-Note_7

Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatmann View Post

It will pay off in the long run mate.
Bish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 12:38   #40
Papa
Thank you for reading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stottmeister View Post
Something made me not want to watch this weeks M.O.T.D. but can I ask do these scores get added to next weeks or do we start from zero again?
They do indeed get added. For example, I didn't get 10 points just this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatmann View Post

Old 05-11-2010, 14:07   #41
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

1-Man Utd v Wolves
2-Blackpool v Everton
3-Bolton v Tottenham
4-Fulham v Aston Villa
5-Sunderland v Stoke City
6-Birmingham v West Ham
7-Blackburn v Wigan

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 20:30   #42
Phatmann
HGW XX/7
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • XBox: Phatmann Scoop
  • PSN: Phatmann2008

Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

1. Bolton v Tottenham
2. Man Utd v Wolves
3. Fulham v Aston Villa
4. Blackpool v Everton
5. Birmingham v West Ham
6. Sunderland v Stoke
7. Blackburn v Wigan
Phatmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 21:44   #43
Bish
  • Supports: Arsenal & Miami Dolphins
  • PSN: C-Note_7

Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

1. Man Utd v Wolves
2. Bolton v Tottenham
3. Blackpool v Everton
4. Fulham v Aston Villa
5. Sunderland v Stoke
6. Blackburn v Wigan
7. Birmingham v West Ham
Bish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 22:54   #44
Bammers05
  • PSN: Eggy_Bread05

Bammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

1. Man Utd v Wolves
2. Fulham v Aston Villa
3. Bolton v Tottenham
4. Sunderland v Stoke City
5. Blackpool v Everton
6. Birmingham v West Ham
7. Blackburn v Wigan

Thanks to muscularmatt for helping me find my sig.

Quote:
Be rich off the field and be bitch on the field
Bammers05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 00:55   #45
Papa
Thank you for reading.

Man Utd v Wolves
Bolton v Tottenham
Fulham v Aston Villa
Birmingham v West Ham
Blackpool v Everton
Sunderland v Stoke City
Blackburn v Wigan