PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 28-12-2017, 03:09   #1831
ggdaris
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: send me MP

ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Some of next kits i will going to post, when all wc kits are off i post them (i think march 2018) or some new kits are realesed gk and away kit too

i all ready adapt some kits from pes18 to pes17

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ggdaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2017, 03:09   #1832
ggdaris

ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

i made this special kit of Haiti, they used against 3 -3 vs japan this year

Here the kit

Kit Download
https://imgur.com/a/4VSNN

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 29-12-2017, 22:45   #1833
cbrsharx

cbrsharx is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggdaris View Post
i made this special kit of Haiti, they used against 3 -3 vs japan this year

Here the kit

Kit Download
https://imgur.com/a/4VSNN

@ggdaris Was the conversion of your incredible pes17 files to pes18 successful? Can you point me towards a download for the tool you were attempting to use if not?

I used many of your files for my Caribbean national team players for my fictional Caribbean League last year and re-creating them is proving very difficult this season. Most of the squads are full but I don't have accurate bench/depth players needed to fill out the rosters like I did last year.

Even if you are unable to help at this time, I just wanted to take the time to thank you for all the time you put into this file. It's truly awesome.
cbrsharx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2017, 04:27   #1834
ggdaris

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrsharx View Post
@ggdaris Was the conversion of your incredible pes17 files to pes18 successful? Can you point me towards a download for the tool you were attempting to use if not?

I used many of your files for my Caribbean national team players for my fictional Caribbean League last year and re-creating them is proving very difficult this season. Most of the squads are full but I don't have accurate bench/depth players needed to fill out the rosters like I did last year.

Even if you are unable to help at this time, I just wanted to take the time to thank you for all the time you put into this file. It's truly awesome.
hi yes, i can made convertion funtional but only one send me a response via mp, pes18 to pes17 works perfect (ej i convert 4 new teams of serie b of brasil to pes17 format, and the same can do pes 17 to pes18 , but i dont have pes18 (i am going to buy pes19 , this year i am playing my club with pes18 litle)
if you want you can try my convertion of zimbabue pes 17 to pes18, is ready for pes18 .

but no one help me with test, to make the convertion is complicated to explain, i need to do a video tutorial for that

------------------------------------------------------------------
hi someone please can test this in your pes18 (better if you do in other account with no option file) PS4

test 1
http://www.mediafire.com/file/x1gaf2...7to18+hd17.ted

test 2
http://www.mediafire.com/file/h7asg0...7to18+hd18.ted

this a convertion from pes17 to pes 18 of zimbawe
(i can do easy from pes18 to pes17, now i try to pes 17 to 18)

Old 30-12-2017, 04:53   #1835
cbrsharx

cbrsharx is an unknown

Quote:
hi yes, i can made convertion funtional but only one send me a response via mp, pes18 to pes17 works perfect (ej i convert 4 new teams of serie b of brasil to pes17 format, and the same can do pes 17 to pes18 , but i dont have pes18 (i am going to buy pes19 , this year i am playing my club with pes18 litle)
if you want you can try my convertion of zimbabue pes 17 to pes18, is ready for pes18 .

but no one help me with test, to make the convertion is complicated to explain, i need to do a video tutorial for that

------------------------------------------------------------------
hi someone please can test this in your pes18 (better if you do in other account with no option file) PS4

test 1
http://www.mediafire.com/file/x1gaf2...7to18+hd17.ted

test 2
http://www.mediafire.com/file/h7asg0...7to18+hd18.ted

this a convertion from pes17 to pes 18 of zimbawe
(i can do easy from pes18 to pes17, now i try to pes 17 to 18)
I think Test 2 of Zimbabwe imported without any issues, but I don't really have any frame of reference without booting up pes 17. It looks like all the team info and colors are correct. All the players are from Zimbabwe with Nakamba's stats seeming to match up with his ratings on SoFIFA. Here are a few pictures. Emblem isn't right but I don't have it on my system currently. Let me know if there's something specific you need me to look at.

Any of the national teams in your Americas list would help my project a lot if you want to do another test.

Squad Name List

Nakamba
Old 30-12-2017, 05:02   #1836
ggdaris

Quote:
I think Test 2 of Zimbabwe imported without any issues, but I don't really have any frame of reference without booting up pes 17. It looks like all the team info and colors are correct. All the players are from Zimbabwe with Nakamba's stats seeming to match up with his ratings on SoFIFA. Here are a few pictures. Emblem isn't right but I don't have it on my system currently. Let me know if there's something specific you need me to look at.

Any of the national teams in your Americas list would help my project a lot if you want to do another test.

Squad Name List

Nakamba
thanks that all i need , test 2 have header of pes18 export, with your help i can do a tutorial, but is some complicated to do first time, what teams do you need to convert??

Old 30-12-2017, 05:25   #1837
cbrsharx

cbrsharx is an unknown

Quote:
thanks that all i need , test 2 have header of pes18 export, with your help i can do a tutorial, but is some complicated to do first time, what teams do you need to convert??
Since my primary focus is on the Caribbean League currently any of the teams in the Americas tab would be helpful. Maybe Trinidad & Tobago? I don't really care about emblems or jerseys if that helps speed things up. I'm just looking for accurate players faces, names and stats.

I really appreciate it!
Old 30-12-2017, 19:05   #1838
Speckkopf
  • Supports: Sturm Graz, FC Barcelona
  • PSN: x85301

Speckkopf has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

@ggdaris

you are absolutely legend. of course i make U20 squads, no problem - but i will need some time, many stress at the moment.

Thanks for the kits, i will start putting them into the game and see what we have by now, i think we have everything soon, i made masses of squad updates, and started with more NON-FIFA teams, i need to get an overview again, to make a very huge update in the next 1 or 2 weeks.
Speckkopf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2017, 19:19   #1839
ggdaris

Quote:
Since my primary focus is on the Caribbean League currently any of the teams in the Americas tab would be helpful. Maybe Trinidad & Tobago? I don't really care about emblems or jerseys if that helps speed things up. I'm just looking for accurate players faces, names and stats.

I really appreciate it!
ok i convert for you, if i can i do a video tutorial

Old 30-12-2017, 19:21   #1840
ggdaris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speckkopf View Post
@ggdaris

you are absolutely legend. of course i make U20 squads, no problem - but i will need some time, many stress at the moment.

Thanks for the kits, i will start putting them into the game and see what we have by now, i think we have everything soon, i made masses of squad updates, and started with more NON-FIFA teams, i need to get an overview again, to make a very huge update in the next 1 or 2 weeks.
thanks, i try to do the best i can
u20 is not hurry , i think is unique to play , only old pes have u20 national teams, in winning eleven 2002 psx

take your time you need
i now doing more convert , a lot of national teams dont relase the new kits yet

Old 30-12-2017, 20:58   #1841
Speckkopf

Quote:
thanks, i try to do the best i can
u20 is not hurry , i think is unique to play , only old pes have u20 national teams, in winning eleven 2002 psx

take your time you need
i now doing more convert , a lot of national teams dont relase the new kits yet
there are also many national teams which get new kits only every 2nd or 3rd year so i am sure not all teams get new kits

i think most of the teams with new kits are ingame teams or bigger teams so it will be no problem to get the kits.

i looked above all teams, from the smaller ones only South Sudan has new kits but i don't manage to do.
Old 30-12-2017, 21:25   #1842
ggdaris

New kits convert from pes18 to pes 17 ready

Belgium , Chec Republic , Romania , Sweden

Old 30-12-2017, 21:40   #1843
ggdaris

Austria 2018/19 for you i post it

Kit download
https://imgur.com/a/zXuLq

Old 30-12-2017, 22:35   #1844
Speckkopf

Quote:
Austria 2018/19 for you i post it

Kit download
https://imgur.com/a/zXuLq

thanks man, appreciate that.

The pattern on the kits are mountains, because in our country we have many of them, tourists come to austria for skiing - i think it's no surprise that they don't come to see football
Old 02-01-2018, 02:55   #1845
cbrsharx

cbrsharx is an unknown

Quote:
ok i convert for you, if i can i do a video tutorial
@ggdaris upon further review, I noticed that the "explosive power" stat (just below speed) is set at 99 for all the zimbabwe players in your converted filed.

All of the rest of their stats seem to be accurate. Not sure the cause but figured you might know, and didn't want you to start converting several files with the same issue. Correcting that one stat isn't hard if there's no solution, but I thought maybe it could be fixed during the conversion.