PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 04-01-2008, 17:48   #1
Nifty1Pound50
Insert user title here
  • PSN: polski_sklep

Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Changes to the vBookie

Afternoon chaps.

As you may or may not have noticed, the vBookie looks slightly different now.

Firstly, it's been moved from under the "Football" section to it's own slot in the General Forums - namely "PESGaming Bookie." Which is excellent news.

You will notice a slight change to the sub-forums - basically, the inclusion of an "Open Bets" sub-forum. This will be where all new bets are created from now on!

The principle behind this change is to tidy up the main page of the Bookie section (i.e. where all betting threads were previously housed) and to use this space solely for the discussion threads, and as an archive of all the active bets and so on.

My plan is to have a single thread for each different sport/competition (as necessary), within which the first post will be updated with the current bets at all times. Alternatively, we could have a single thread, where the first post has a list of all "current bets" (i.e. open bets), allowing users to quickly navigate to the bet they wish to place. This saves you trawling through page after page of football fixtures, for example. Obviously it will be up to us mods to ensure this is all up to date - but fear not, we shall make sure this is the case!

Although I have a fairly clear plan of where I wish the bookie to go in the near future, the Betting Suggestions thread will remain open. However, I would prefer this thread to be kept to suggestions regarding the layout and structure of the bookie, and perhaps the way it is run. I have opened the relevant new thread regarding betting requests which is where I want you guys to ask for specific bets you wish to see.

I hope you will all find the new set-up far easier to navigate.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Not even sound same!

Old 10-09-2008, 15:10   #2
Sully
Wait Here, Gone for Help
  • Supports: Chelsea
  • XBox: marksullivan
  • PSN: M_Sully

Sully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Mike, you're a cunt!

Old 14-11-2008, 17:12   #3
Wan
PESGaming legend in opposite world
  • Supports: Chelsea

Wan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuv483 View Post
I totally agree with your point.Tags:Virtual Gold Zone Dofus Kamas Runescape Gold
A spambot agreed that Mike's a cunt!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Closed Thread