PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 19-12-2008, 05:05   #1
mufcsean
is LOST
  • Supports: Man United

mufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

PESGaming Bookie, What Do You Want From It

Well after a discussion with Usul about the lack of usage of this section lately, I have decided to ask why exactly that is?

Is it because the threads are closed so early
is it that the betting threads are boring
or is it that the games chosen do not interest you
or is it simply just the fact that you find it to be pointless as you do not use the cash for anything etc

Please let me know what you would like from the Bookie.

If there is something wrong let me know as i know I do somethings, for example, I always try to keep things tidy and can sometime close the threads way too early so if that is a problem I will stop doing it.

If it is the fact that you think they are boring, i could try doing them in the style Nifty used to do them with pictures and interesting little facts and what not to brighten them up.

If you don't think there is a wide enough range of games, then to be honest you are being silly, there are always a lot of games up and if there are any games you wish to bet on we have a Bet Request thread and most requests usually are done.

If it is anything please let me know and I will gladly try to make things better.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

mufcsean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2008, 09:17   #2
Wan
PESGaming legend in opposite world
  • Supports: Chelsea

Wan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by Ali

I like the idea of interesting facts, like their away and home form, .etc

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2008, 09:42   #3
Sweey
Administrator
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Surely its because the cash is no use for anything?
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2008, 09:52   #4
LarssonIsGhod

LarssonIsGhod has discovered the General Forums. God help us.LarssonIsGhod has discovered the General Forums. God help us.LarssonIsGhod has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

I'd agree with Wan and Sweey

Fact's about teams, key players, a few pictures would be nice

One of the other reason it's not used is coz there's no real gain from it......Points don't mean prizes
Old 19-12-2008, 10:08   #5
Cookie
Wait...
  • XBox: CMonstR9000

Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Maybe info and pictures would make it more appealing, but the fact that the points are pretty much useless is more than likely the main reason.
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2008, 12:59   #6
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

To get more usage from the Bookie in my opinion we need to bring back the V.shop

Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2008, 13:01   #7
Sweey
Administrator

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

*smacks his head off a wall at the notion of having to try and bring back the uShop (it isn't the vShop TH14) without any knowledge*
Old 19-12-2008, 13:02   #8
fick
  • Supports: Man United / Chicago Bears
  • XBox: ficklered
  • PSN: ficklered

fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Pretty much what everyone else has said. No use for the points.

Shouldn't matter to me as I tend to lose them all when I bet anyway.. :faceplm:
Old 19-12-2008, 13:04   #9
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Sweey View Post
*smacks his head off a wall at the notion of having to try and bring back the uShop (it isn't the vShop TH14) without any knowledge*
Same thing pratically

Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2008, 13:04   #10
Sweey
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fick View Post
Pretty much what everyone else has said. No use for the points.

Shouldn't matter to me as I tend to lose them all when I bet anyway.. :faceplm:
Keep betting on Milan then.
Old 19-12-2008, 13:06   #11
fick
  • Supports: Man United / Chicago Bears
  • XBox: ficklered
  • PSN: ficklered

fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Sweey View Post
Keep betting on Milan then.
I see what you're doing there Sweey... Nice try.
Old 19-12-2008, 14:06   #12
I.N Extasy

I.N Extasy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneI.N Extasy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneI.N Extasy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneI.N Extasy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneI.N Extasy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneI.N Extasy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Get rid of the Credits system all together. Credits are used for betting, and the further credits gained, if any (!), are not used at all.

The idea (Baddar) of giving credits to the winner of online games sounds alright though.
I.N Extasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2008, 03:08   #13
mufcsean
is LOST
  • Supports: Man United

mufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Well next week i will post pictures and facts and what not.

Didn't somebody at one point offer Elite status for gaining 100,000 credits, though that would be a bit shitty for the members who are already elite

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
mufcsean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2008, 03:52   #14
Billy Minof
La Decima
  • Supports: Real Madrid

Billy Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by AliBilly Minof has by now had a thread closed by Ali

I still use it but not religiously.
Old 20-12-2008, 15:16   #15
Phatmann
HGW XX/7
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • XBox: Phatmann Scoop
  • PSN: Phatmann2008

Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufcsean View Post
Well next week i will post pictures and facts and what not.

Didn't somebody at one point offer Elite status for gaining 100,000 credits, though that would be a bit shitty for the members who are already elite
It was Zoolander. PEM managed to get 100,000 credits and Zoolander had said he would sort out PEMs elite in the week but that was his last post on the site. Elite status is the only thing that can be offered from this site that anyone would care about. Although, as you said, the current elites have no use for it.

Phatmann is offline   Reply With Quote