PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 24-06-2010, 16:35   #31
Dale C.
  • Supports: Birmingham City F.C
  • PSN: iRepMorons

Dale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Omg Slovakia, thank you so fucking much.

EDIT: Too soon?

Edit:

Edit:

edit: Phew

Dale C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2010, 16:58   #32
Dundon's
W.G.P
  • Supports: Ozil's Eyes
  • PSN: Maragenie10

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

My god!! yourself and agentzero are going to run away with this now.

However, the Paraguay V NZ game finished a draw so I still have a pulse.
Dundon's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2010, 16:59   #33
muscularmatt
  • Supports: Wolves
  • PSN: Macho_Man_Matt

muscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Bastard! I was gonna bet on that game, but decided not to
Joel, you think you're so much better than everyone else but let's face it, you're a cunt!
muscularmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2010, 16:59   #34
Dale C.

Dale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Why what did agentzero bet on?

Old 24-06-2010, 17:00   #35
Dundon's
W.G.P

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

800 on the winners. :/
Old 24-06-2010, 17:02   #36
Dale C.

I thought we started on 500 :/

Old 24-06-2010, 17:06   #37
Dundon's
W.G.P

It's going to be nearly impossible to make a killing like that in the knockout stages unless some more creative bets are available.

800 kudos @ 6/1 is some payout.
Old 24-06-2010, 17:08   #38
Dale C.

Well lets hope he doesn't win it lol.

Anyway, will all this fail because Sweey is now 'retired' ? Where has he gone?

Old 24-06-2010, 17:14   #39
Dundon's
W.G.P

Fucking sake, I only noticed his avatar now. The fudge happened there?
Old 24-06-2010, 17:18   #40
Dale C.

No idea, I only noticed it about an hour ago, when checking some of the open bets.

Anyone have a clue??

Old 24-06-2010, 17:25   #41
Dundon's
W.G.P

I don't know, but I have noticed in my time here is that after a member becomes an administrator his next move is always the door.

I had a chance to run this whole site a few years ago and said no because it would spoil all the fun.
Old 24-06-2010, 17:36   #42
muscularmatt

muscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Okay, this is doing my head in now too. What has happened to the Donnie-Cat? He's turned into fucking Lord Lucan or something!! We must assemble a crack team of ex military personel that have escaped from jail to find him...

On topic - creative bets, correct score, great idea blah blah etc
Joel, you think you're so much better than everyone else but let's face it, you're a cunt!
Old 24-06-2010, 17:37   #43
Dale C.

I've noticed Original? did a few bets...

Maybe if he has the time, he could complete this round of bets at least, until Don comes back...if at all he does...

Old 24-06-2010, 17:42   #44
Original?
istrator
  • PSN: DivinoCodino

Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Don't worry. The competition is currently planned to continue as previously advertised.
Original? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2010, 21:11   #45
muscularmatt

That sounds like keeping calm in a crisis talk to me, do you know what's happened to the Italion Stallion?