Tongue Hanzino Option File |UK ONLY|

All Premiership Emblems, Kits, Transfers, Squad Numbers done
All Unlicensed La Liga Emblems, Kits done
All MAJOR transfers completed - some squad numbers done
All Fake teams corrected
All National fake double players replaced with ingame real players
All Classic Teams & Hidden Players Unlocked
All Classic & Hidden Players Fake Names Changed To Real Names

Ok, its best just to not copy the system data at all, it wont work after i have tried on my other account, konami fucked up again, but this OF should still be usefull if you unlock the hidden/classic players yourself, they should have the real names right away after you unlock them.

id like to thank Rosh for his OF & the work he did, ive been using it for the past week unlocking all these players & teams

If you download & like this file, please add to my rep & Rosh's, thx

THIS IS FOR UK ONLY

enjoy.

Links
Rapidshare
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/299394789/Hanzino_PES10_OF_UK.rar
Depositfiles
Code:
http://depositfiles.com/files/imi87ckja
Sendspace
Code:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/aqne8e

hanzino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2009, 07:28   #2
KingShorty

KingShorty has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

kinda sucks because using this file would be great but it also will lock out the ability to get trophies. great job though!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
KingShorty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2009, 09:37   #3
squal73

squal73 is an unknown

thanks hanzino

but if you can do
All Classic Teams & Hidden Players locked

in pes 2009 i am used Von Option File
with same thing

because I like play and open the players themselves All Classic Teams & Hidden Players

With greetings
squal73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2009, 09:37   #4
MaJeDoNa

MaJeDoNa is an unknown

Very cool

Thank you

Waiting for the all-new you

Creative and distinctive
MaJeDoNa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2009, 11:24   #5
a351386

a351386 is an unknown

ok i have been waiting for something like this for ages but once i copy everythinh from usb to ps3 when it is loading it says "This is not your Save data" and goes to default. so what if it aint mine!!!! someone help me plz!!!
a351386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2009, 11:41   #6
Gato
Cat O' War!!
  • Supports: Real Madrid
  • PSN: pategato

Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Konami disabled the ability to use someone else's system data this year. Thanks for your efforts though hanzino.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Gato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2009, 12:20   #7
prabi

prabi has discovered the General Forums. God help us.prabi has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

GREAT
to hanzino .. how you unlock recoba ? and thanks for you effort !

il try this at home , im sure ive usede another ops system data and it worked ..maybe it was summit else

but il give it a try .
prabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2009, 14:38   #8
hanzino
  • Supports: Middlesbrough, Barcelona

hanzino has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by squal73 View Post
thanks hanzino

but if you can do
if you want that, then just simply copy the edit data & not the system data.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prabi View Post
GREAT
to hanzino .. how you unlock recoba ? and thanks for you effort !
i unlocked him by winning the ML or south american cup, cant remember which.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pategato View Post
Konami disabled the ability to use someone else's system data this year. Thanks for your efforts though hanzino.
this is news to me, they actually disabled it? i will have to try someone's system data to be sure.
Old 29-10-2009, 19:07   #9
chiesa

chiesa has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

I downloaded the option file. Then just copied the system data, coz I have the kits already. When I loaded up PES it popped up "not your system data". I went in to the edit section, there was none of the unlocked players there. My Other League B teams were all changed to German club names. So it copied that, but not the unlockable players. Unless I did it wrong, it looks like Konami have specifically made it so you can't put the unlockable players in option files. Did you have the unlockable players transferred in to the Other League B teams? If not, maybe thats why they didn't show up. But I think it's coz Konami have blocked it
chiesa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2009, 19:32   #10
hanzino
  • Supports: Middlesbrough, Barcelona

hanzino has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

ok, i just tried my option file on my other account, i can confirm that this year konami have really fucked this game up even more than i thought, other users SYSTEM DATA just does not work after being copied, this is a massive let down for me, this means if you want all the classic players, your going to have to actually win everything within the game to get them.

i will change the name of this thread or just maybe have it deleted, i dont see what good it can do for anyone.

UNLESS
can anyone confirm that this OF at least after copying the edit data gives you classic player real names that you yourself have unlocked?.

edit: Chiesa, which version of the game do you have?
Old 29-10-2009, 20:11   #11
prabi

prabi has discovered the General Forums. God help us.prabi has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

oh for fuck sakes KONAMI !!!! PRO DEVOLUTION SOCCER 2010 !
prabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2009, 20:27   #12
Abdulla BHR
  • Supports: Inter
  • PSN: A-b-d-u-l-l-a-21

Abdulla BHR is an unknown

hahaha, nice one prabi !!

i am disappointed, but at least we can get their real names. so thanks Hanzino for your efforts.

i have a suggestion, it might seem stupid and not work but lets give it a shot. What if we copy/register the classic team/players into clubs in Group B teams, can others still access them. Because if we can, then we can just use those clubs as classic teams, and there would be no need for the original classic teams.
WOULD IT WORK THOUGH ???
Abdulla BHR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2009, 20:36   #13
Abstruso
  • Supports: FC Schloßpark
  • PSN: Abstruso

Abstruso is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastAbstruso is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastAbstruso is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastAbstruso is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdulla BHR View Post
hahaha, nice one prabi !!

i am disappointed, but at least we can get their real names. so thanks Hanzino for your efforts.

i have a suggestion, it might seem stupid and not work but lets give it a shot. What if we copy/register the classic team/players into clubs in Group B teams, can others still access them. Because if we can, then we can just use those clubs as classic teams, and there would be no need for the original classic teams.
WOULD IT WORK THOUGH ???
this will work, I´ve unlocked all the BuLi Players put them in League B and they work for everyone, just heard about small confusions in the Masterleague.

PRO DEVOLUTION SOCCER 2010 the name´s the game
Abstruso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2009, 20:53   #14
Abdulla BHR
  • Supports: Inter
  • PSN: A-b-d-u-l-l-a-21

Abdulla BHR is an unknown

Yes that should be the new name amongst gamers. we can even come-up with our own logo and put it as the profile pic just for kicks :P

Abstruso, if you already did move the classic players to Team B clubs. Could you upload you OF to any website, please. As long as you have all the names corrected.

So Hanzino, if you have the time, could you please copy the Classic Teams and Unlocked players into League B teams. that way WE CAN SHOW KONAMI WHO'S BOSS, HAHAHA !!
Abdulla BHR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2009, 21:29   #15
a351386

a351386 is an unknown

hanzino- yes the classic players real names are correct!
abdullah- this will work but we still have to unlock the classic teams ourselves first.

i spent all day unlocking this crap- done all the cups, and anything in master league (chmps lge, cup, lge, europa cup) i just won international cup with italy (Maldini looks nothing like himself) but i cant b askd unlocking with other arg, bra, eng etc. and theres no way in hell i will try and unlcok seria a, prem, la liga etc. way too long. Ive decided to make my own players i started with ones that are not in the game such as jairzinho, garrincha, pele and cruyff if anyone likes my idea let me know on this thread we will help each other- i knpw for a fact this will work because this will be saved in edit data and we CAN take other ppls data. let me kno guys!

to anyone interested you can get stats of any players from pes stats (must use internet explorer) anywayu here are some players you can make: davids, stam, f.de boer, de stefano, puskas i will name more once someone has confirmed they will do this with me- also i will need someone who is good with putting faces on players tried with fat ronaldo one side is dark so u can c how crap i am. by the way ive also done denilson and nedved.
a351386 is offline   Reply With Quote