PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 10-07-2011, 23:03   #16
Ultimate777
Banned

Ultimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by Ali

I couldn't be bothered to quote both of your posts, and you specifically implied there was another ''right'' thread to post in. What thread is that then prey tell?

Ultimate777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 23:05   #17
fick
  • Supports: Man United / Chicago Bears
  • XBox: ficklered
  • PSN: ficklered

fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Football777 View Post
What thread would that be? To be honest I wanted to start a new thread myself and post some ideas in but unfortunately I've been booked.
Part of the punishment is to restrict your ability to post. This gives you one option. Wait until you can make new threads. Nowhere does it automatically use the fact you got booked as an excuse to post off topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bammers05 View Post
Fick said the same thing and yet you don't react to what he said. It's almost like you have an agenda against me...
Or he knows you'll rise to the bait and get booked yourself.

To try and set a new trend...

I'm on firefox & have been for a while, but still get server connection issues during the afternoons.
Old 10-07-2011, 23:06   #18
Bammers05
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Eggy_Bread05

Bammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

777:

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=14649

EDIT: Fick, I've never been booked or banned ever

On-topic, I have problems getting onto the front page sometimes on Firefox, but I can normally get onto the forums fine.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to muscularmatt for helping me find my sig.

Quote:
Be rich off the field and be bitch on the field
Bammers05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 23:15   #19
Ultimate777
Banned

Ultimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by fick View Post
Part of the punishment is to restrict your ability to post. This gives you one option. Wait until you can make new threads. Nowhere does it automatically use the fact you got booked as an excuse to post off topic.
My intention wasn't to get try and go around any punishment. Merely ask some questions. I never thought it was going to cause such commotion to simply ask it in this thread but I forgot how sensitive some peeps are.

Quote:
Or he knows you'll rise to the bait and get booked yourself.

To try and set a new trend...
Now why would I do that? I don't go out of my way to get another member booked or banned besides one necessary exemption who was calling for the ban hammer. Other than that it's not my style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bammers View Post
How many pages back did you have to trawl to dig that one out?

My idea needed a new thread which wasn't possible and there was no way I was going to remember about that thread which is so far back in the archives I'm surprised cyberspace hasn't swallowed it up by now.
Old 10-07-2011, 23:20   #20
Bammers05

Bammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
How many pages back did you have to trawl to dig that one out?

My idea needed a new thread which wasn't possible and there was no way I was going to remember about that thread which is so far back in the archives I'm surprised cyberspace hasn't swallowed it up by now.

It was literally the 4th thread down on the 'Site Suggestions and Service Forum' page.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Old 10-07-2011, 23:25   #21
fick

fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bammers05 View Post
EDIT: Fick, I've never been booked or banned ever
Me either. Still time to change that though

Quote:
My intention wasn't to get try and go around any punishment. Merely ask some questions. I never thought it was going to cause such commotion to simply ask it in this thread but I forgot how sensitive some peeps are
It's something you have been guilty of with your various bickering love affairs with the likes of LM and Dale.

The new trend was me referring to getting back on topic. Although in hindsight, your misinterpretation is much more apt.
Old 10-07-2011, 23:38   #22
muscularmatt
  • Supports: Wolves
  • PSN: Macho_Man_Matt

muscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
...the recent new arrivals have been nothing short of shocking.
Talking about yourself again???
Joel, you think you're so much better than everyone else but let's face it, you're a cunt!
muscularmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 23:41   #23
Ultimate777
Banned

Quote:
Bammers - It was literally the 4th thread down on the 'Site Suggestions and Service Forum' page.
Seriously did it bother you that much me posting in this thread? Did it ruin your week? What are you trying to do, become a mod?

Quote:
fick - It's something you have been guilty of with your various bickering love affairs with the likes of LM and Dale.
Those two come to me for grief. I don't want any part of it, that's why I've reported the harassment because I didn't want to be part of any childish feuds online. As I'm sure you've seen the personal messages I got delivered to me out nothing from both of them hounding and insulting me but obviously nothing was done about it.
Old 10-07-2011, 23:44   #24
Bammers05

Quote:
Seriously did it bother you that much me posting in this thread? What are you trying to do, become a mod?
You really have problems admitting you're wrong, don't you?

Quote:
Old 10-07-2011, 23:44   #25
Sminky
  • Supports: Queens Park Rangers
  • PSN: Sminky_Pinky

Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscularmatt View Post
Talking about yourself again???

Nah .... me
Old 10-07-2011, 23:48   #26
fick

Quote:
As I'm sure you've seen the personal messages I got delivered to me out nothing from both of them hounding and insulting me but obviously nothing was done about it.
I have, as have all the rest of the staff. If you believe nothing was done then I am afraid you are wrong.

Now gentlemen, I suggest this gets back on topic & quick, before another thread is completely shifted into yet another aimless drivel.
Old 10-07-2011, 23:52   #27
Sminky
  • Supports: Queens Park Rangers
  • PSN: Sminky_Pinky

Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fick View Post
Now gentlemen, I suggest this gets back on topic & quick, before another thread is completely shifted into yet another aimless drivel.
Too late ...

Anyhow, I rarely get the 'Database' issues, but on Internet Explorer I get problems galore at peak times.
Old 11-07-2011, 13:28   #28
Sho
Marco
  • XBox: I Am Shohid
  • PSN: Shoz1987

Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon ball View Post
This might just be me, but I've got problems accessing this website. I keep getting a 'Page cannot be displayed' message. This is quite often, has anyone had the same problems? Any reason for this?
Any help ?

Sho is offline   Reply With Quote