PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 09-03-2005, 17:43   #91
trafty_7

trafty_7 is an unknown

congrats, i have a disabled friend as well...i didn't say that to start an argument btw, just to stop you from doing so, and i have succeeded...so i rest my case

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

trafty_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 18:10   #92
Dan
Woo Woo Woo
  • XBox: Dancbert19
  • PSN: DanCustard

Dan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by Ali

amazing game but scrappy defence from both teams at some point,i hope we meet chelsea in the next round and knock them out imAgine that,thats if we still go through i pray to god we do

see the lyon score wow!
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 18:29   #93
LiamK

LiamK has disabled reputation

That was the best game I've ever been to, ever.

After Cardiff I said I'd never go to a louder game, that quickly got proved wrong as well. Seeing the 'Carefree' started off at my area of the stand, quickly spread to the West Lower (!) who all got to their feets made me realise just how good the atmosphere for this game was going to be.

Unfortunately my throat is a bit lightweight, I was hoarse after the first 15 minutes, had to take a quick break but that soon went out the window 4 minutes later when Duff scored. Then it got a bit quieter until half time, when I bought some water, then it was back on for the other 45 minutes!

By the final whistle things really couldn't have been any better, then I saw the Barcelona players at the melee outside the tunnel. It was magnificent.

Eto'o playing the race card despite most of the stewards holding them back being of African descent themselves, then seeing him spit at the stewards/chelsea bench. Ronaldinho getting all mouthy and Riikjard launching himself in the Chelsea section, Barcelona fans hurling bottles onto the pitch and trying to attack the stewards...tut tut.

I thought Chelsea were the 'unclassy' ones? Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

Johann Cryuff has proved himself to be another one of football's former masters who now unfortunately keeps his name in the papers by spewing out mindless controversial drivel.

I think it's perfectly apt how there's some controversy about our final goal, now Barcelona can feel cheated and claim the moral victory as usual. Of course, ignoring the fact that we were cheated when Drogba was sent off in the first leg, we even went a man down.

But don't worry Barca - trophies aren't important - it's the possession and stepovers that counts!

Carvalho, Cole and Cech - absolutely superb. All three's best ever games in a Chelsea shirt.
LiamK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 18:32   #94
LiamK

A collection of Barcelona quotes for everyone:

Ronaldinho: "I let my football do the talking"

Ronaldinho: "No English teams will make it through to the quarter finals"

Eto'o: "I will make them sorry for not buying me"

Riijkard: "One. Robben. Two. Robben. Three. Robben. Four. Robben"
Old 09-03-2005, 18:44   #95
Homer J.
  • XBox: Bierie

Homer J. is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiamK
A collection of Barcelona quotes for everyone:

Ronaldinho: "I let my football do the talking"

Ronaldinho: "No English teams will make it through to the quarter finals"

Eto'o: "I will make them sorry for not buying me"

Riijkard: "One. Robben. Two. Robben. Three. Robben. Four. Robben"

Stop trying to make yourselfs look innoccent. Mourinho was way worse than this togheter and especially the Rijkaard quote is unfair.

About the fight in the tunnel; some Chelsea guy said something racist... I thought you English where so against that? Or not when it's not agianst you're players...?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Homer J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 18:48   #96
LiamK

Yeah, a steward said something racist.

Despite the fact most of the stewards surrounding the diving Cameroonian gimp were black themselves.

Not to mention the fact that Eto'o said he was called a 'monkey of shit' - hardly an English phrase is it?

He's playing the race card to try and stain Chelsea's victory. It's deplorable.

Why is the Riijkard quote unfair? It's word-for-word exactly what he said.
Old 09-03-2005, 18:55   #97
cracky

cracky has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer J.
Stop trying to make yourselfs look innoccent. Mourinho was way worse than this togheter and especially the Rijkaard quote is unfair.

About the fight in the tunnel; some Chelsea guy said something racist... I thought you English where so against that? Or not when it's not agianst you're players...?
Used the wrong one. Its "Your" in that context
cracky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 20:15   #98
Lorenzinho
  • XBox: LorenzoMuse

Lorenzinho has disabled reputation

Sammy Eto'o is a coward.

He gets racism hurled at him almost every week in Spain and says nothing. Yet the first time someone says something racist in England (and don't forget it might not even have been a white person) he starts ranting and raving about it. The only reason he mentioned it here is because he knows that he can get someone punished in England for racism.

In Spain they would fine a club (worth hundreds of millions of pounds) 400! They wouldn't do anything about in Spain. He also knows that he can make accusations here because the racism won't get worse because he doesnt play in England week in week out. If he did make accusations in Spain then it would get worse because the Spanish fans would just get worse...

EDIT: I thought i would edit my post just to make sure i dont get the all-to-common "stp bn rakest!!!!1111!1!!!!!111" crap.

I am a strongly against racism and think racists are scum of the highest order...
Most hated people right now: Raymond Domenech, Lassana Diarra
Lorenzinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 20:27   #99
codename 47
The Next Galactico
  • XBox: No1 Codename 47

codename 47 is an unknown

Actually E'too has been quite outspoken when it comes to racism in spain he's threatened many times to walk and in one case he actually started celebrating like a monkey and afterwards he said ''they treated me like a monkey so i acted like one'' i don't think he'd make something like that up
as for chelsea they say the et'oo is lieing but they could launch and investigation to see what happened if then nothing happened then et'oo will look the fool rather than chelsea just outright dismissing it

as for chelsea's goal the difference is drogba got sent off for dangerous play ,but carvalho just hooked valdes's arm to stop him getting to the ball

codename 47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 22:54   #100
Usul
  • Supports: FCB

Usul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Well said.

Usul is offline   Reply With Quote