sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 13-04-2005, 22:11   #91
Cadbury
Default Legend

Cadbury is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by L . F . C
then may i add we outplayed them every single time
That's irrelevant, it's results that win matches, not how good the football is. Chelsea have beaten Liverpool 3 times, there's the facts. People aren't going to see the Carling Cup 2005 Winners: Chelsea Runners-Up: Liverpool. And go "Oh yeah, but Liverpool outplayed them".
Cadbury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2005, 22:27   #92
Paul B

Paul B has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Hats off to Liverpool

The more you write them off - the further they progress.

Can't write them off against Chelsea - but many will, myself included.

Great stuff - Two cracking legs ahead.
Paul B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2005, 22:49   #93
Itachi-san
aka Uchiha Itachi

Itachi-san is an unknown

Good game from both sides. Liverpool defense was top notch today. Too bad Juve didn't win. I'm looking forward to the Chelsea v Liverpool game. That is going to be a classic.
Itachi-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2005, 00:24   #94
Usul
  • Supports: FCB

Usul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Well, i was right after all. I just cant believe Liverpool couldnt score one lousy goal...Baros should have nailed that chance. What can i say, they won without Hamman and Gerard...much respect! Sami Hyypia is a fucking star! I dont think ive ever seen a defender make so many headers in one game. He kept Zlatan on a leash all game. And Traore and Finnan came thru as i predicted. I wasnt too happy about the last 2 changes though. Garcia or Baros should have stayed in the pitch just in case.
Its all good though, im left with my initial funds thanks to some smart betting and my favorite english team is thru to the semis. Yeepee!
Quote:
chelsea easily gonna knock out liverpool
Dozens of people said the same thing about Juve...

Final: Liverpool-AC Milan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Usul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2005, 08:44   #95
Figо10
Ace in the Pack

Figо10 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Figо10 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Itachi
Good game from both sides. Liverpool defense was top notch today. Too bad Juve didn't win. I'm looking forward to the Chelsea v Liverpool game. That is going to be a classic.
They have already played each other 3 times this season and know each other inside out.

I'll rather watch Chelsea vs Juventus.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Figо10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2005, 08:57   #96
Morientes19

Morientes19 is an unknown

juventus were crap in both legs against liverpool.
Old 14-04-2005, 10:24   #97
fluke88

fluke88 has disabled reputation

[/QUOTE]They always seem to come on top when every writes them off.[/QUOTE]

Kallum my friend you are so right but i think that is the thing that give's us that little extra push for us to win all critism makes the players want to win even more. But also i would like to say YES FUCKIN have that juve fans on here and all the rest of the people who writed us off my middle finger to all of you ha yes LIVERPOOL semi's here we come. Am in with my club i have supported all my life and will for the rest of my life. And figo o well it's hard look because you can't watch juve - chelski my friend if you have noticed it is chelski - liverpool.
Old 14-04-2005, 10:50   #98
Harry-Kewell

Harry-Kewell has disabled reputation

What a performance and what a result. Even though we never got the backing of the so-called experts (pundits, journalists) and from many neutral fans, I knew we could do it. I was confident we would. We made Juventus look like an ordinary side. On paper, nearly all their players would be classified as world class. We have a few, we also have a few good players and some that are just average but we overcame an obstacle, we defied the odds and now we're in the last 4 of the Champions League.

Next up is Chelsea. Chelsea fans know that they were lucky on twice of those 3 occasions that they beat us, hopefully now the luck will fall in our favour. Suddenly the injury crisis looks like it's starting to ease up. We should have Gerrard, Hamann, Josemi, a fully fit Alonso and Cisse and possibly Kewell back. More options for the manager and that's a welcomed dilemma, no doubt. Let the good times roll.
Old 14-04-2005, 16:17   #99
Singh
The beautiful game

Singh has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

It was profesional display by liverpool over the two legs though juventus never played well in either leg i was sure that liverpool wouldnt lose the match yesterday revenge for liverpool over chelsea?
Singh is offline   Reply With Quote