PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 14-01-2005, 10:11   #16
Figо10
Ace in the Pack

Figо10 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Figо10 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft
I say 1-0 for liverpool.. at least I wish.
You wish...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Figо10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2005, 10:34   #17
Nick Neville

Nick Neville is an unknown

Do you think these bets are sometimes a popularity contest? I mean Liverpool aren't gonna beat United, but I just want them top so much I put a G on the Pool.

Nick Neville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2005, 18:43   #18
Singh
The beautiful game

Singh has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Come on man utd!! 4000 on man utd to win
Singh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2005, 19:01   #19
Damo7

Damo7 is an unknown

Liverpool 2-1 Manchester Utd with Nando scoring the winner ;-)
Damo7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2005, 00:32   #20
Lorenzinho
  • XBox: LorenzoMuse

Lorenzinho has disabled reputation

Now that i know El Moro is eligible to play i've stuck 400 on Liverpool. I know it may seem as if i'm judging Liverpool as a team of individuals but i'm not. I mean to say that if Morientes has one chance, he'll score it. He's a natural finisher.

Plus with Kewell down the left whipping in balls he's bound to apply his best trade...Heading!

C'mon Liverpool....

P.S. Has anyone else ever felt a if it's a moral obligation to hate Man United...?
Most hated people right now: Raymond Domenech, Lassana Diarra
Lorenzinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2005, 02:07   #21
Highway Penguin

Highway Penguin is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHighway Penguin is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHighway Penguin is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHighway Penguin is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

I have actually.
It doesn't matter to me any more who they play, I go for the other team.
They just seems like asses.

I didn't know Kewell was playing.
I thought he was still out for another 2 weeks or something..
Highway Penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2005, 02:54   #22
Scarface
The World Is Yours

Scarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by highway penguin
I didn't know Kewell was playing.
I thought he was still out for another 2 weeks or something..
I didn't either, it's the first I have heard of him playing. However, Giggs may be back for Man U. This could be too close to call, it's bound to be a tight one, I fancy a draw, unless Morientes and Baros can instantly click together.

Playing PES4 on 6* as Liverpool, I beat Man U 7-2 earlier, with Morientes grabbing a hat-trick, and Baros a brace. I wonder what the odds of that would be?

Scarface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2005, 02:58   #23
Highway Penguin

Highway Penguin is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHighway Penguin is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHighway Penguin is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHighway Penguin is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Giggs does very well when he plays.
I enjoy watching him on the team.
Maybe Fletcher as well for some reason.

Anyways, 5/1 odds that Moro scores...!!! Did you hear that?
Crazy.
He hasn't played a full game since being with Monaco, and people are already saying he will score the first goal.
Wild.

I don't think he has practised with the team either.
So him and Baros had better be talking and becoming very close so tomorrow they play well together. Maybe their soul mates?!
Highway Penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2005, 03:09   #24
Scarface
The World Is Yours

Scarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by highway penguin
Giggs does very well when he plays.
I enjoy watching him on the team.
Maybe Fletcher as well for some reason.

Anyways, 5/1 odds that Moro scores...!!! Did you hear that?
Crazy.
He hasn't played a full game since being with Monaco, and people are already saying he will score the first goal.
Wild.

I don't think he has practised with the team either.
So him and Baros had better be talking and becoming very close so tomorrow they play well together. Maybe their soul mates?!
Fletcher put in the best performance I have ever seen by him against Chelsea. He probably won't make the team though if Giggs is put straight back in.

That's a good point you make about Morientes. If he had been at Liverpool for a couple of weeks and been at full fitness, I would have fancied Liverpool to beat Man U, with it being at Anfield, but El Moro is bound to be a bit rusty, and it should take him a while to get into the game ( but fingers crossed, this will not be the case and he will score in the 5th minute like he did in my PES4 simulation earlier ).

Baros is said to be ecstatic by the Morientes signing and is hopeful it can become as good as his partnership with Jan Koller for Czech Republic. He says he sees a lot of similarities between Morientes and Koller.
The Baros/Morientes partnership definitely has amazing potential.

Scarface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2005, 03:15   #25
hoolak

hoolak has disabled reputation

9-0 Traore gets 8, Moro pen.
Old 15-01-2005, 04:17   #26
Figо10
Ace in the Pack

Figо10 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Figо10 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reyes9
That's a good point you make about Morientes. If he had been at Liverpool for a couple of weeks and been at full fitness, I would have fancied Liverpool to beat Man U, with it being at Anfield, but El Moro is bound to be a bit rusty, and it should take him a while to get into the game.
Morientes had clicked in well at Monaco and he would surely repeat his fantastic season at Anfield as well. Not an immediate impact perhaps, but expect him to soon be among the goals.

I don't know whether it'll be wise to force him into the actiopn straightaway or not. I understand it's a tough game against United, but he hasn't trained a lot and is surely not ready to play a game after months of sitting out (except Sociedad).

Old 15-01-2005, 11:54   #27
Lorenzinho
  • XBox: LorenzoMuse

Lorenzinho has disabled reputation

Just to let you know, Kewell isn't playing...i got it wrong.
Most hated people right now: Raymond Domenech, Lassana Diarra
Lorenzinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2005, 12:13   #28
Dan
Woo Woo Woo
  • XBox: Dancbert19
  • PSN: DanCustard

Dan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by Ali

2-1 liverpool ,moro and gerrard the scorers
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2005, 12:24   #29
Foxhound
  • Supports: Manchester United

Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

1-2 for united.. rooney and saha to score
Foxhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2005, 13:01   #30
Figо10
Ace in the Pack

Liverpool 1 - 2 United

Scholesy hitting the back of net, then Gerrard equalising, and Saha showing his skill and scoring the winning goal