PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 31-01-2005, 18:26   #16
martin_cranie
I blue myself

martin_cranie has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?martin_cranie has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?martin_cranie has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?martin_cranie has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?martin_cranie has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?martin_cranie has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?martin_cranie has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?martin_cranie has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?martin_cranie has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?martin_cranie has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?martin_cranie has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Bad feeling about Cygan, but on his day he can be good. Then again the chance of that day being when we need it is slim to none. A reserved 200 on Arsenal.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

martin_cranie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2005, 19:10   #17
Haribo
Super Moderator
  • Supports: Manchester United

Haribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Best bet, draw. No Van Nistelrooy to score but no Toure to defend. 1-1, best bet. Henry to score and a Rooney 20-yarder that deflects off Cygan.
Haribo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2005, 19:53   #18
razor

razor has disabled reputation

2000 on united. thats all my winnings from the middlesborough game.

razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2005, 20:28   #19
Singh
The beautiful game

Singh has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

1500 on manchester united to win
Singh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2005, 21:20   #20
Stella Artois

Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Talk about shit odds. Oh well, all my money is on the Arsenal, as usual.

"The conclusion that worries me is that Arsenal could pick nine reserves and score six goals at Anfield. We had seven of the first team and could not win.

"There is a lesson in this for the whole of our club."

Yes. You're rubbish.
Quote:
I'm not going to mention what did Stella Artois used to tell me. I don't want to compare anyone to Stella.
Stella Artois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2005, 22:15   #21
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

550 on a United win!!!
Rooney will get the first..then Henry the second...and Scholes will get the winner.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005, 04:57   #22
Cray
Prince of Voetbal

Cray has disabled reputation

i afraid if i bet on Arsenal or pray for Arsenal to get a win, i might jinx them...
my heart goes for arsenal!

click
and type in the number of points you have. :p
Cray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005, 05:21   #23
Itachi-san
aka Uchiha Itachi

Itachi-san is an unknown

damn, so hard to pick. i'm guessing a draw but my gambler side is going for arsenal. GO GUNNERS!!
Itachi-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005, 07:39   #24
adams9802

adams9802 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella Artois
appearently not all, where is your faith man? Put it all down!

Money grows on trees when you cut throats to rake leaves.

Sig By Chewy 2004
adams9802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005, 08:48   #25
-=[101st]=-
Super 14 Champions 2006

-=[101st]=- has disabled reputation

in Australia, via SportsTAB (the main betting agency) the odds are:

Arsenal $2.10
Draw $3.20
Manchester United $3.20

(thats the return for every 1 dollar staked)

so i am gonna put $10 on Man United.. you cannot beat those odds... (if i win it'll be a $10 dollar Carton of Beer )
-=[101st]=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005, 10:34   #26
tezzer

tezzer is an unknown

100 points on a draw

tezzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005, 10:59   #27
Nick Neville

Nick Neville is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella Artois
Yeah the odds suck, since when were United that bad? I still hate 'em though so pile the money on the gooners!

Nick Neville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005, 12:04   #28
Figо10
Ace in the Pack

Figо10 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Figо10 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Put points on United and ignore an Arsenal victory.

Even if the Gunners triumph, you only get 1.2 times your stake back, which isn't really worth the risk.

Figо10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005, 12:33   #29
codename 47
The Next Galactico
  • XBox: No1 Codename 47

codename 47 is an unknown

my confidence in arsenal has grown as i've increased my bet to 1350 points

codename 47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005, 12:39   #30
uA - 1905

uA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Info here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...em/4221105.stm

I'm thinking of a draw. Both teams know what a defeat would cost them, so they'll play extra careful.
uA - 1905 is offline   Reply With Quote