sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 19-02-2005, 23:22   #1
Paul B

Paul B has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Newcastle v Chelsea

Paul B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2005, 23:26   #2
Akineye

Akineye has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Akineye has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Good odds for Newcastle.

No Robben, Drogba or Terry... I can definitely see Newcastle winning.
Akineye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2005, 23:28   #3
Alex"pes"hilty

Alex"pes"hilty has disabled reputation

This could be the time for Chelsea to lose i hope so.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Alex"pes"hilty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2005, 23:42   #4
Gary G

Gary G is an unknown

I suppose I better put all my points on the Toon.

Chelsea's probable line-up gives me a tiny bit of confidence, they will still obviously be favourites but we are due a decent peformance. Souness has finally saw sense and has been quoted as saying Robert will start, Kluivert is rumoured to have been given a starting berth aswell, hopefully partnering Shearer in a 4-4-2 formation, playing all three strikers up-top just doesn't work with us.

I reckon it'll be an entertaining game anyhow.

Gary G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2005, 23:44   #5
Scarface
The World Is Yours

Scarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Is this game on BBC tomorrow, or have the sky bastards taken it?

I quite fancy Newcastle to nick this, or at least take Chelsea to a replay.

Scarface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2005, 23:45   #6
Gary G

Gary G is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reyes9
Is this game on BBC tomorrow, or have the sky bastards taken it?
The Sky bastards have it, unfortunately.

Old 19-02-2005, 23:46   #7
kallum
Tethlon.

kallum has discovered the General Forums. God help us.kallum has discovered the General Forums. God help us.kallum has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

sky bastards...lol.
kallum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2005, 23:47   #8
Estill

Estill is an unknown

Yay, I'm with the Sky bastards

Stop The Clocks.
Estill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2005, 23:52   #9
Scarface
The World Is Yours

Scarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary G
The Sky bastards have it, unfortunately.
Damn. Would have liked to have seen this, and I doubt i'll have the time to go out somewhere to watch it, ah well, MOTD2 I guess it'll have to be then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estill
Yay, I'm with the Sky bastards
You feed the devil

Old 19-02-2005, 23:56   #10
Gary G

Gary G is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reyes9
Damn. Would have liked to have seen this, and I doubt i'll have the time to go out somewhere to watch it, ah well, MOTD2 I guess it'll have to be then.

You feed the devil
It's worth noting that MOTD starts at 7:30 tomorrow, not 10:30 like it usually does.

I also feed the devil :p

I'll still be watching it at my local, better atmosphere.

Old 19-02-2005, 23:59   #11
Alex"pes"hilty

Skys fantastic

Old 20-02-2005, 00:14   #12
Scarface
The World Is Yours

Thanks for the info GaryG, would probably have missed that thinking it's on at 10.30.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex''pes''hilty
Skys fantastic
I know it is, it's only that i'm jealous. :p
None of my family want it, so aren't willing to keep spending 30 a month for me to take over the t.v. in our lounge. I just have to make do with the limited games on terrestial and loads of streamed matches on windows media player for the time-being. Poor me

Old 20-02-2005, 00:16   #13
Alex"pes"hilty

Never give up pestering them i didnt and im watching the game tomoorow.

Old 20-02-2005, 00:27   #14
Gary G

Gary G is an unknown

I've had Sky for a few months now, I'm the only one in the family who watches it so I pay the 30 a month, I haven't got any of the movie channels but i'm not really arsed about them.

I've got a part-time job so it's not too expensive for me, it's definitely worth getting though.

Old 20-02-2005, 00:34   #15
LiamK

LiamK has disabled reputation

I quite like the Sky bastards. I don't have Sky, but not having it means I have to go to my not-so-local local and meet the Chelsea fans I know and generally makes watching Chelsea games more enjoyable.

But yes, obviously I want Chelsea to win but at over 2 and 3/1 then I'm going to back Newcastle to atleast snatch a draw, against a very below par Chelsea team.

5000 on the Toon, and 5000 more on the draw.

I can't really lose.
LiamK is offline   Reply With Quote